We can take the realty sign down

Andrew Wendling

May 6, 2015, 10:37:46 AM5/6/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
All,

We're clear to take the sign down.

*Must make sure we don't damage it.

-Andrew

Joseph Mckibben

May 7, 2015, 12:53:27 PM5/7/15
to Dayton Diode
Did someone take the sign down? I may not of been paying good attention. But it looks like there is a different sign there now. Was it underneath the other one?

Andrew Wendling

May 7, 2015, 12:54:54 PM5/7/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
I have no idea.

Joseph Mckibben

May 7, 2015, 12:58:28 PM5/7/15
to Dayton Diode
Ok. I may just be crazy so don't mind me lol.

Andrew Wendling

May 7, 2015, 8:21:34 PM5/7/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Some other sign was put up. Notified the dad. He said there is a disconnect / delay in communication with the realty company. I'll be taking it down on Saturday. If someone gets a hunch to do it sooner, have at it.

J.J.

May 8, 2015, 12:07:07 AM5/8/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
I am looking to trim the bushes in the planter box Saturday morning.  In any case I'll be there to assist as needed.
I'll take clean plant refuse to the County yard waste drop-off.  The dirty plant matter will go into my dumpster.
IDEA - would anyone be interested in a little project to make a fast composter out of one of Andrew's surplus 55-gallon drums?  [Yes, Claire, I'm thinking of you.]

Joseph Mckibben

May 8, 2015, 7:46:25 AM5/8/15
to Dayton Diode
That sounds cool.I wouldn't mind helping with that. Might make two of them.

Andrew Wendling

May 9, 2015, 5:45:55 PM5/9/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Brought the realty sign down this afternoon!

Jesse Collier

May 9, 2015, 6:52:13 PM5/9/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

I'd like to help with the composter and I have an idea that's right up our alley.  Anyone want to make a wind turbine powered compost tumbler?  I have a few parts needed and plans drawn in Sketchup but need metal fabrication help.  It's still in concept stage so lots of speculation at this point but if I got enough minds together, we'd probably solve the few questions I'm stuck on quick.

-Jesse

J.J.

May 13, 2015, 9:22:46 AM5/13/15
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Jesse, I'll start a new thread for composter builds.  Let's carry the conversation over there.