Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

D. Stultiens

ongelezen,
30 nov 2014, 04:42:3530-11-2014
aan cubie...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I have installed a cubiescreen to my cubieboard 2 (A20). This is a 3,5 " TFT touch screen that is installed directly onto the GPIO pins. The manufacturer provides a driver for this hardware on their website (http://ybmaker.org/cubiescreen/). They also explain how to insert the driver into the distro by making a new image. But I want to install it on a image that i'm already using on my cubie.

I have google a lot to find a way to install this driver in an working Linux distro, but the only thing I get is a lot of ways to install a network driver by apt-get.

Can someone explain to me how to install the driver for cubiescreen in an distro that is already being used on the cubieboard? As mentioned, I have the driver software available on the website of the manufacturer.

Thanks a lot in advance!

With kind regard,

Danny

Niko

ongelezen,
29 sep 2015, 17:11:3329-09-2015
aan Cubieboard
Any luck with this? I have the same issue.
Bericht is verwijderd

Nikita Lazarev

ongelezen,
30 sep 2015, 13:21:0630-09-2015
aan Cubieboard
Hi!
Have you found any information related with the screen? The web page (http://ybmaker.org/cubiescreen/) is unavailable. It seems the domain doesn't exist at all.

D. Stultiens

ongelezen,
1 okt 2015, 16:56:1401-10-2015
aan Cubieboard
Hi,

Seems your right, the website looks offline.
I had to search my harddrive and i have found the image that i have downloaded almost a year ago.

Only problem; the file is 1,6 GB. I don't know how to get a file this size over internet to you. If you have a suggestion where i can post a file this size so you can download it, it's welcome and i will try to upload it.

I also wrote down how i managed my goal (for when you find the image somewhere or get it someway from me); i started with the downloaded file, enlarged the partition so the whole sd card is used. After that, adding the repositories to /etc/apt/sources.list solved my problem. The desired software was added (kali). So with some more tweaking, now i have kali running on a cubieboard with tft screen.

Again; if you have some idea where i can upload a file of 1,6 GB, I will try to help you.

Good luck!!

Danny

Op woensdag 30 september 2015 19:21:06 UTC+2 schreef Nikita Lazarev:

Niko

ongelezen,
23 okt 2015, 03:47:1723-10-2015
aan Cubieboard
I sent e-mail to cubie.ja...@gmail.com and got response that their website got hacked. Here are the files I got.

Please share your experiences! I have not yet got this to work..
cubiescreen_drv.gz
Cubiescreen-Android-User's-Manual-For-Cubieboard.pdf
cubiescreen_for_ubuntu_V2.0.pdf

spyros loukakis

ongelezen,
24 mrt 2017, 10:29:1124-03-2017
aan Cubieboard
hi i need help to install , low level experience on linux user

George Ioakimedes

ongelezen,
25 mrt 2017, 10:47:0125-03-2017
aan Cubieboard