using Crypto++

瀏覽次數:45 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jasleen Kaur

未讀,
2017年5月23日 凌晨1:54:432017/5/23
收件者:Crypto++ Users
I want to use Crypto++ for encrypting and decrypting a video file.I have never used it before.
I am using QT for development.
Please guide me through steps to build Crpto++ for QT and then using it for video encryption, if any document is there regarding this, please share.
Please share some sample if there.

nvanwyen

未讀,
2017年5月23日 晚上8:36:502017/5/23
收件者:Crypto++ Users
The download (https://www.cryptopp.com/downloads.html) has tons of examples in it ($DOWNLOAD_ROOT}/examples) which should get you started. When I first started using it, I went through them and was able to quickly get up to speed. I strongly suggest you start there.

Jasleen Kaur

未讀,
2017年5月24日 凌晨4:55:382017/5/24
收件者:Crypto++ Users
Thanks nvanwyen
I didnt find any examples folder in the download.I have downloaded Crypto5.6.5.
I am attaching the folder structure along.Please let me know if this is the wrong download.

Thanks n Regards
Jasleen

cryptofolder.png

nvan...@mtihq.com

未讀,
2017年5月24日 清晨7:47:432017/5/24
收件者:cryptop...@googlegroups.com

I got the "./example" folder from my local copy (maybe I created it; don't really remember; sorry about that). In any case you can still get them on the Wiki ... https://www.cryptopp.com/wiki/Advanced_Encryption_Standard.

I'd be happy to send the examples I have directly, but the Wiki looks comprehensive so I think you'll be OK.

Respectfully

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄