Co-Spaces Gender balance <Article or research needed"

Mahmoud Noaman

Jul 19, 2018, 11:20:59 AM7/19/18
to Coworking
Hey guys,
Anyone has an article or went though a research about the co-working Gender balance rations, recommendations or examples especially in the developing countries?

Bernie J Mitchell

Jul 19, 2018, 2:06:39 PM7/19/18
to cowo...@googlegroups.com

Hi Mahmoud

I don't know of any but if you find some I'd LOVE to know.

You can join and ask people in the diversity facebook group which is number 3 on this list of resources here -

http://uk.gcuc.co/resources-european-coworking-space-operators/

Also, ask Joanna who is putting together the coworking library (7) which is research from around the world and also the RGCS (11)

Have a remarkable day

Bernie J Mitchell
0777 204 2012

www.berniejmitchell.com

Sent from my mobile device

*Unless we agree otherwise, this email conversation is confidential.

On 19 July 2018 at 16:07, Mahmoud Noaman <mahmoud...@m3mal.com> wrote:
Hey guys,
Anyone has an article or went though a research about the co-working Gender balance rations, recommendations or examples especially in the developing countries?

Mahmoud Noaman

Jul 26, 2018, 12:34:55 PM7/26/18
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot Bernie.