What did Coworking Spaces offer last year on The Coworking Day? and What are they planning to offer this year?

Ender Baykal

Jul 1, 2014, 3:24:11 PM7/1/14
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I am opening this discussion board to find out what other coworking space owners offered last year and what they are thinking to offer this year on Coworking Day. Let's share some good ideas and examples here :)

Thanks,

Best,

-Ender

Ramon Suarez

Jul 2, 2014, 3:23:56 AM7/2/14
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
We did a mega lunch for our members and former members and also open doors day.

Citizen Space

Jul 3, 2014, 3:01:21 PM7/3/14
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Here is the Coworking Day logo in case your only doing one day this year, if you plan on promoting coworking week (aug 2-9th), you can get all the collateral in the "Coworking Week" post in this group.

Thanks,
Toby
logo.ai
logo.jpg
logo.png

Ramon Suarez

Jul 29, 2014, 1:09:03 PM7/29/14
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
This is what we are doing this year:

  1. Guest of members and former members can cowork for free the full week.
  2. Highlight open doors to encourage people to cowork at least for a day.
  3. Breakfast to kickstart the week.
  4. Event to introduce yourself and get help.
  5. Mega lunch & sangria a gogo.

Ramon Suarez
Serendipity Accelerator, Betacowork
Author: http://coworkinghandbook.com
email & hangouts: ra...@betacowork.com
Phone: +3227376769
Twitter:http://twitter.com/ramonsuarez
Skype: ramonsuarez
Try coworking: http://betacowork.com

---

rachel young

Jul 29, 2014, 2:11:43 PM7/29/14
to coworking

Many of the spaces in Toronto are doing events like communal lunch, free coworking day, film screening, demos, networking events, etc . Here is the calendar for CoworkingToronto:  http://bit.ly/CTcw2014calendar
r.

____________________
rachel young
rac...@camaraderie.ca

We're located at 2241 Dundas St W, 3rd floor
(between Bloor and Roncesvalles)

Find us online:

We're a proud member of CoworkingToronto

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Coworking" group.

Susan Dorsch

Jul 29, 2014, 2:13:17 PM7/29/14
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
And here is the current list of events happening in Seattle!

We're hoping to add more, but this is it for the time being.

__
Office Nomads
officenomads.com
206-323-6500(o)

Coworking Merignac Bordeaux

Jul 30, 2014, 7:39:00 AM7/30/14
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Nice work Ramon,

Here in Bordeaux Merignac, is very Quiet , most of people are on holidays.

So waiting September, for more events,

Best regards from France !

José Louis QUIROS

Fondateur
AquiWork Center  Coworking Mérignac
80 Avenue de la Libération 33700 Mérignac CAPEYRON
Tél: 00.33.(0)5.33.48.44.46   Mobile  : 00.33 (0)6.16.54.75.55 et (0)6.71.47.52.12

Facebook Coworking   Viadeo , Twitter   Google Plus    Youtube

http://www.coworking-merignac.com/  Profil LinkedIn r.linkedin.com/in/joselouisquiros

- Si  vous ne souhaitiez plus recevoir ce genre d'informations, merci de me le signaler par retour de mail /annulation-abonnement

Conformément à la Loi "Informatique et Libertés" du 6 janvier 1978 modifiée par la loi du 6 août 2004 (articles 38 à 43 de la Loi N° 78-17 du 6 janvier 1978 relative à l'informatique, aux fichiers et aux libertés), vous pouvez exercer votre droit  d'accès aux informations et le cas échéant votre droit de rectification ou de retrait des informations vous concernant en contactant directement notre espace.

Ramon Suarez

Jul 30, 2014, 7:48:33 AM7/30/14
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
I am sharing the city events like Toronto and Seattle through the Coworking Handbook social media. Let me know of your city's events so that I can share them and increase visibilitya little bit :)

Author: http://coworkinghandbook.com
email & hangouts: ra...@betacowork.com
Phone: +3227376769
Twitter:http://twitter.com/ramonsuarez
Skype: ramonsuarez
Try coworking: http://betacowork.com

Jeannine

Jul 30, 2014, 9:26:31 AM7/30/14
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
I just put it on the Wiki Front Page, and included evrybody in this thread who had events for Coworking Day listed in this thread for starters.

I jusut added them to Coworking 2013 for the nonce, I may redo that link after I get back from vacation to make it just Coworking Day.

Jeannine

Jul 30, 2014, 9:28:08 AM7/30/14
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
I will add the logo to the Wiki Front Page as soon as I get back from vacation, I am in the Appalachians at the mo, no bandwidth here and the upload is giving me fits.  If anybody wants to do it for me I would be most grateful.  :-)

Felix Schürholz

Jul 31, 2014, 9:10:21 AM7/31/14
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ender,

great idea!!! You can always check back for example with the International Coworking Calendar for the dates of last year and this year http://www.coworking-news.de/coworking-kalender/

With the "Daily Free Coworking News", I send you links to three editions for this years events in pipeline: Including events posted by toby, susan and rachel in this thread:

More of course following everyday :-)

There is also the tweetwall http://coworkingday.tweetwally.com/ with hashtag #coworkingday you can refer to.

Greetings from Munich,
Felix

Harold Maduro

Aug 1, 2014, 12:36:23 PM8/1/14
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Hello guys, at CascoStation, we will have activities every day next week, in Panama :

Monday 4
Coworker +1
Every member can bring a friend for free

Tuesday 5
Casco Coworking
Free Coworking for Casco Viejo Residents

Wednesday 6
Open Coworking for Developers

Thursday 7
Open Coworking for Designers