Masters Thesis on Coworking

Vassarette Stone

Mar 11, 2014, 9:31:00 PM3/11/14
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone....I'm working towards presenting my Masters Thesis and I'm collecting responses from people who have spent time in a coworking spot or plan to.  May I please request your help in filling out this quick 10 question multi choice survey?  It would really help me out a lot.  Thanks so much!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7ZKH7B3

Nabill Abdu

May 8, 2017, 6:21:03 PM5/8/17
to Coworking
hey Vanessa,

I am interessted in your thesis! what was the subject is there somewhere i can take a look at it? Hope you got a good grade

I am about to open a coworking place in Geneva and looking for insight :-)

thanks!

Maureen Soules

Jun 26, 2017, 10:38:32 AM6/26/17
to Coworking
Hi Vass!  I also am very interested in your thesis!  I'm working on my PhD and using coworking sites as my sample group.  I'd love to read it if you'd be willing to share it!

Vass S.

Jun 26, 2017, 11:48:47 AM6/26/17
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sure, I have a copy on an old computer I'd have to boot it up, I also have the published book.

-vass

Maureen Soules

Jun 26, 2017, 11:59:30 AM6/26/17
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Great!  No rush.. just whenever you get a chance.  Thanks for the quick response!

Maureen

Nebill Abdullahi

Jun 27, 2017, 2:29:16 PM6/27/17
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vass,

I would be very much interested in reading your paper too! As said earlier i am in the process of opening a coworking place in Switzerland and currently working on a thesis on the subject.

We could even connect on Skype once i read ur paper to know more?

Thanks again for ur kind help
Nebill

Maureen Soules

Jun 27, 2017, 2:46:13 PM6/27/17
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Nebill,
I'd be happy to share my research.. but it's still about a year out.  I'm just starting to write the dissertation, so it's going to be a while before it's defended and published. Good luck on your coworking space... I'm currently looking to sign up at a local site myself!

Maureen