Max no of language

nic...@opfistula.org

May 23, 2017, 11:23:06 AM5/23/17
to commcare-users
Hi Can anyone tell me how many languages I can put one commcare app into? i.e. how many choices are possible? We have one app used by many people in different countries and would like to offer around 5 different languages. Is this possible or do I need to make another app?

thanks nicola

William Pride

May 23, 2017, 11:27:22 AM5/23/17
to commcare-users
Nicola,

5 languages should be completely fine to include in one application. The one caveat is that if you have different media (images/audio/video) for each language then the application size can grow quite large. We have the Application Profiles feature to address this issue if need be.

Cheers,
Will

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 11:23 AM, <nic...@opfistula.org> wrote:
Hi Can anyone tell me how many languages I can put one commcare app into? i.e. how many choices are possible? We have one app used by many people in different countries and would like to offer around 5 different languages. Is this possible or do I need to make another app?

thanks nicola

Nicola Floyd

May 23, 2017, 11:29:07 AM5/23/17
to commcar...@googlegroups.com
Hi will thanks- we don't have any media right now and probably will be small if/ whenwe do but will bear that in mind.
Thanks Nicola
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to commcare-user...@googlegroups.com.

Nicola Floyd
Head of Impact and Analysis

Operation Fistula

USA                                            UK
401 Congress Avenue                10 Queen Street Place
Suite 1540                                   London
Austin, TX 78701                        EC4R 1BE