Rearranging group questions

1 view

James Tinkamanyire

Nov 8, 2015, 5:23:01 PM11/8/15
to commcare-users
Hi All,

I am trying to re-arrange question groups by dragging and moving either up or down. Unfortunately, when I try to taste the application, I do not see any change in the arrangement of the questions. What is weird for me though is that the questions seem like they have been re-arranged in the form builder but not on the tablet. What could I be missing here?

Thanks,
James

Cory Zue

Nov 9, 2015, 1:43:35 AM11/9/15
to commcar...@googlegroups.com
Hi James,

It sounds like maybe the tablets aren't updating to the latest version before you test. Please see this page for information about updating your app on the phone.

Cory

James Tinkamanyire

Nov 9, 2015, 4:09:38 AM11/9/15
to commcar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cory,

Yes, it seems the tablets were just not updating to the correct version. They finally did on re-updating. Thanks for your help.

Best,
James

James Tinkamanyire | Data Manager
Measuring Early Treatment Adherence - META Project
Global Health Collaborative - MUST - Uganda

P.O. Box 1397, Mbarara.

BSc Computer Engineering
MBARARA UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
P.O. Box 1410, Mbarara, Uganda.

Mobile Tel: +256 (0)702 864 964
Skype: jimmyjaymes1