not receiving password reset emails

adam lane

Apr 7, 2016, 11:48:20 AM4/7/16
to commcare-users
Despite multiple attempts over the last 2 weeks I'm not getting the email/link/instructions after I click reset password. Can anyone help me?

The project is called lamu-telemedicin-research and registered to Adam...@huawei.com

Thanks
Adam

Robin Selwitz

Apr 7, 2016, 12:13:55 PM4/7/16
to commcar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adam,

Just to confirm, have you checked your junk/spam folders to see if the reset emails may be going there?

Thanks,
Robin Selwitz

adam...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2016, 9:24:41 AM4/8/16
to commcar...@googlegroups.com

Hi Robin

I've managed to resolve the problem, thank you for your suggestion.  There was indeed another level of junk mail at our corporate system that I was not aware of.
Regards
Adam

Get Outlook for Android

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "commcare-users" group.