Full image URL for case images

Tim Butler

May 20, 2014, 6:53:27 AM5/20/14
to commcare-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am looking to take an image from a submitted form into excel. I am using cases to hold the record.

The image is referenced by name i.e. 1398358004338.jpg.

How do I derive the URL for both form and case?

Much thanks in advance

Tim

Danny Roberts

May 21, 2014, 11:47:44 AM5/21/14
to commcare-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tim,

Embarrassingly, none of us know the answer off the top of our heads, and we may need a little more info on what you want to do. Can you send an email to commcareh...@dimagi.com with more detailed information on what you currently have (like where you pulled 1398358004338.jpg from, what your project is named, a link to the form for which that image was submitted, etc.) and I think we'll be able to help you and then we'll respond with a more general answer on this thread for anyone else who is curious.

Cheers,
Danny

--

---

Hikesh Hasmukh

Dec 11, 2015, 7:49:52 AM12/11/15
to CommCare Developers
Any answer to this question?

Simon Kelly

Dec 11, 2015, 8:22:57 AM12/11/15
to commcare-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

There is an API for downloading images from cases and I'm in the process of adding another endpoint for form attachments.

The URL for the API's are as follows:

---

Simon Kelly
Senior Engineer | Dimagi South Africa

Simon Kelly

Dec 15, 2015, 4:40:37 AM12/15/15
to commcare-...@googlegroups.com
Just following up to say that the form attachment API is now live. Also we've added an 'attachments' property to the normal form API which will list all the attachments that a form has.

Tim Butler

Dec 15, 2015, 6:53:45 AM12/15/15
to commcare-...@googlegroups.com

Excellent Simon

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "CommCare Developers" group.