Internal error occurred. Please try again.

Tolga Akyazi

Sep 28, 2021, 6:23:40 AM9/28/21
to cloud-recommendations-users
I get this import error a lot when I try to import data for the frequently bought model.

I am directly importing GA data (in BigQuery) into the recommendation AI, but the only user events that are available are `detail-page-view` and `add-to-cart`. I also have purchase events in the GA data, but they will not show up.

That's why Im trying to manually make a dataset with purchase data and import that, leading to this error.

I would gladly take any advice, thanks in advance!

Tolga

patrickhess

Oct 4, 2021, 1:35:01 PM10/4/21
to cloud-recommendations-users
Tolga,

What is your project #?

Cheers,
Patrick

Tolga Akyazi

Oct 4, 2021, 4:35:48 PM10/4/21
to cloud-recommendations-users
Hi patrick, this is a project owned by a company in the netherlands and I would rather not share their project #. Is there another way for you to help?

Thanks,

Tolga

Patrick Hess

Oct 4, 2021, 4:37:23 PM10/4/21
to Tolga Akyazi, cloud-recommendations-users
Without some sort of identifier, it will be very hard for our eng-team to deep-dive. Can you file a customer support ticket? Usually project # is part of such a request.