the ebooklet for documentation

.Santanu Chakrabarti

Apr 5, 2015, 3:58:45 PM4/5/15
to cloju...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I read in one of the posts here that you are creating an ebooklet documenting the usage of clojuresque. Have you got chance to complete it? I would be very helpful if I can get one copy of it. Documentation on github is very meager and that too very old. Going through the different posts in this group helps to understand it but still I am feeling that I missing may be a lot more.

I think a bit more documentation will really help the newbies like me.

Thanks and regards
Santanu

janu...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2015, 12:02:51 PM8/25/15
to clojuresque
+1

Meikel Brandmeyer

Aug 25, 2015, 4:25:47 PM8/25/15
to cloju...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

at the moment the ebooklet is only a skeleton of what I planned to do.
Some things are documented, but not everything. Please find attached a
PDF of the latest version. I hope that googlegroups is happy with that.

Meikel
> --
> Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie in Google Groups E-Mails von der
> Gruppe "clojuresque" abonniert haben.
> dieser Gruppe erhalten möchten, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
> clojuresque...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:clojuresque...@googlegroups.com>.
> Weitere Optionen finden Sie unter https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
clojuresqueexplained-preview.pdf