Any cutting edge reagent/reframe demos out there?

Jonathon McKitrick

Feb 2, 2018, 11:23:47 AM2/2/18
to ClojureScript
I'd love a demo that I can show my team to illustrate what reagent and reframe can do.

Does anyone know of any?

Nikita Dudnik

Feb 4, 2018, 6:25:12 AM2/4/18
to ClojureScript

jmcki...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2018, 8:32:38 AM2/4/18
to clojur...@googlegroups.com
That’s amazing! I’ll be sure to check out and follow this project.

But I’m looking for more of an actual demo, with examples and showing advanced features. I want to really impress a team of developers with what Clojurescript and Re-frame can do.

---
Jonathon McKitrick

Sonny To

Feb 9, 2018, 5:34:10 PM2/9/18
to ClojureScript

jmcki...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 8:26:28 AM2/10/18
to clojur...@googlegroups.com
That’s good stuff!

---
Jonathon McKitrick

Sonny To

Feb 14, 2018, 8:54:09 PM2/14/18
to ClojureScript
I have a live demo of this deployed at http://webtop.stigmergy.systems/
The search is non-functional, and will probably not be functional for a while.... the idea for the search is it will use datalog to search local state
and distributed state. I want to get https://github.com/replikativ/datahike working with clojurescript