command window stops showing up

ran...@g.harvard.edu

Dec 2, 2022, 2:31:43 PM12/2/22
to chibolts
Hi all,
We're having issues with the command window in CLAN. The command window refused to show up on one of your PCs (everything was fine just a few days ago), and uninstalling + reinstalling did not help. We also double checked that the version is compatible with the PC. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Ran

Ran Wei, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Laboratories of Cognitive Neuroscience
Boston Children’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School

Leonid Spektor

Dec 2, 2022, 3:09:46 PM12/2/22
to chib...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ran,

Try CLAN menu "Edit->Reset options". This should make Commands window appear in the default location on your PC.

Leonid.

Wei, Ran

Dec 3, 2022, 5:46:18 PM12/3/22
to chib...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Leonid! That worked!

A quick follow up question - in CLAN for Windows I could define the line numbers to be "main tiers only". Is this function still available in CLANc for Mac?

Thanks,
Ran

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "chibolts" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/chibolts/7B97BA3F-B767-49A8-B5A0-D15214126DCB%40andrew.cmu.edu.

Ran Wei, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Laboratories of Cognitive Neuroscience
Boston Children's Hospital, Harvard Medical School

Leonid Spektor

Dec 3, 2022, 7:34:48 PM12/3/22
to ChiBolts
CLANc can not number only speaker tiers.

Leonid.