System account required for patient app using it for only online_access

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Soumyajit Kundu

Jan 7, 2022, 3:19:30 AM1/7/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Do we need system account and all those procedure for patient app and for online access?

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jan 7, 2022, 11:49:49 AM1/7/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

System Account is only needed for Patient Apps with offline_access, System Apps, and confidential Apps.

Thanks,
Fenil

Soumyajit Kundu

Jan 7, 2022, 10:14:29 PM1/7/22
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I created a patient app with online access. I am able to get state and code but when I am trying to use those data to get access token. I am getting invalid grant error message. Pls help me.

Soumyajit Kundu

Jan 9, 2022, 10:30:55 PM1/9/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Soumyajit Kundu

Jan 10, 2022, 2:31:48 AM1/10/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Soumyajit Kundu

Jan 10, 2022, 1:08:54 PM1/10/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Team,
Could you please help me on my above error. How can I resolve it?

Thanks,
Soumyajit

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jan 10, 2022, 3:15:41 PM1/10/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
The code you are using is either invalid, or expired. The code has a very short life span and can only be used once.

Soumyajit Kundu

Jan 10, 2022, 7:31:19 PM1/10/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Fenil,
I am using right after getting it but still same problem I am facing what can be done?

Thanks,
Soumyajit

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jan 12, 2022, 12:09:08 PM1/12/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I'm able to generate a token on behalf of your App
Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 11.07.38 AM.png

Please make sure you are following http://fhir.cerner.com/authorization/#requesting-authorization-on-behalf-of-a-user correctly and using the code value once and fast.