Cerner Binary - Internal server error from resource store

Jacob Lieman

Aug 22, 2019, 9:26:10 AM8/22/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Getting an "Internal service error from resource store" when trying to access Binary data for DocumentReferences.  Appears to be same error for all document references.  This code has worked in the past so I'm not sure what may be causing this problem on the Cerner sandbox side.  Below is some example information.  Any feedback is appreciated!  Thanks!

"clientContext": { "url": "/dstu2/0b8a0111-e8e6-4c26-a91c-5069cbc6b1ca/Binary/XR-11687287", "statusCode": 500, "response": "Internal service error from resource store" }, "jse_shortmsg": "", "jse_info": { "address": "159.140.7.16", "fullUrl": "https://fhir-ehr.sandboxcerner.com/dstu2/0b8a0111-e8e6-4c26-a91c-5069cbc6b1ca/Binary/XR-11687287", "method": "GET", "port": null }, "body": "Internal service error from resource store"

Regards,

Jake

Evan Baranowski (Cerner)

Aug 22, 2019, 11:10:44 AM8/22/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hey Jake,

I ran the request against the open endpoint for sandbox and got an Internal service error similar to the one you got. It appears there is bad data attached to the request. Here is another request for a DocumentReference that was successful:

Also, in the future, please attach a correlation-id or an x-request-id along with your issues. It helps us find the logs for the exact request that you performed.

Jacob Lieman

Aug 22, 2019, 11:29:36 AM8/22/19
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Evan.  So just to confirm, this is a data issue with that particular document being requested?  Would you anticipate these bad data issues in production or is this just a sandbox thing?

Jake Lieman
Software Engineer

Evan Baranowski (Cerner)

Aug 22, 2019, 3:53:28 PM8/22/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Yes it looks like it is an issue with a particular document. Also, no I would not expect this in production. Since sandbox is a developer's area, there are some oddities that can be found because people are trying to hit edge cases. Most of the issues stay in sandbox though.