Student art

Meg Glidden

Apr 22, 2019, 5:02:45 AM4/22/19
to Bootstrap-Teachers
I have a student on the autism spectrum who would like to upload her own art to her game. Is there a way to do this?

Shriram Krishnamurthi

Apr 22, 2019, 7:38:43 AM4/22/19
to bootstra...@googlegroups.com
Hi Meg! If she can put her art on a Web site somewhere, then she can include that Web site's address (URL) in the program. Does she already have it on the Web?

We're happy to help you navigate this process if any of these things is unfamiliar to you.

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 5:02 AM Meg Glidden <nantucke...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have a student on the autism spectrum who would like to upload her own art to her game. Is there a way to do this?

Emmanuel Schanzer

Apr 22, 2019, 8:18:33 AM4/22/19
to bootstra...@googlegroups.com
You may also find it easier to just upload them to Google drive. You can do this directly from within wescheme!

1) click the “images” button in WeScheme. (If this is the first time you’ve ever clicked it, it may ask for your permission to connect to Google Drive)

2) Click “upload”, and select the image file.

3) once the file is uploaded, it will appear in the list of thumbnails. Simply click on its thumbnail, and the click the blue “select” button. WeScheme Will automatically insert the code to import the image into your program, at the cursor location.

Emmanuel

Meg Glidden

Apr 22, 2019, 8:58:24 AM4/22/19
to bootstra...@googlegroups.com
Thank you! I'll send a screenshot when she's done, Meg

Meg Glidden

Apr 22, 2019, 8:59:32 AM4/22/19
to bootstra...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! I'll let you know how it goes today, meg

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Bootstrap-Teachers" group.