Looking for QS support

Solar

May 30, 2022, 10:23:44 AM5/30/22
to Quicksilver
I have a few questions, really hoping to dial in my QS setup and having a few issues with the last update.  Happy to pay hourly for support!  We can do a screen share.  Thanks!

Let me know. Thanks.

Rob McBroom

May 30, 2022, 11:41:34 AM5/30/22
to Quicksilver
On 28 May 2022, at 12:00, Solar wrote:

> I have a few questions, really hoping to dial in my QS setup and having a
> few issues with the last update. Happy to pay hourly for support! We can
> do a screen share. Thanks!

Your best bet for real-time support is Slack. I’ve sent you an invite.

--
Rob McBroom

Rob G

Jun 1, 2022, 8:50:30 AM6/1/22
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
Thank Rob!

Solar

Jul 1, 2022, 4:44:48 PM7/1/22
to Quicksilver
Really, no one up for a little con$ulting gig, showing me how to dial in my QS setup!?  Good remote work, from anywhere! : )

Rob McBroom

Jul 18, 2022, 8:46:34 PM7/18/22
to Quicksilver
On 1 Jul 2022, at 16:44, Solar wrote:

> Really, no one up for a little con$ulting gig, showing me how to dial in my
> QS setup!? Good remote work, from anywhere! : )

Money I have. Time, not so much. Happy to try to answer any questions you have in Slack.

--
Rob McBroom

Rob G

Jul 22, 2022, 10:13:39 PM7/22/22
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks dude.

I really need though someone to do a screen share w/ me and take stock of how QS is setup. There’s so many features I’m either mis using, or over looking. Setup wrong.

607.227.9759