FW: Register for Race to the Beach (Clean Commute challenge)

John Cock

May 29, 2014, 11:55:42 AM5/29/14
to bikem...@googlegroups.com, Meg Fencil

FYI. . .

John Cock
Principal, Southeast Region

Alta Planning + Design

108 S. Main Street, Suite B (physical)
PO Box 2453 (mailing), Davidson NC 28036
ph:
704-255-6200 (office); 704-968-5053 (mobile)
www.altaplanning.com

transportation | recreation | innovation

"Creating active communities where bicycling and walking are safe, healthy, fun, and normal daily activities"

Alta is a Platinum level Bicycle-Friendly Business