Manuel Andrade and Vila Franca do Campo

4 показвания
Преминаване към първото непрочетено съобщение

Marion

непрочетено,
25.10.2010 г., 9:41:1125.10.10 г.
до Azores Genealogy,cvbu...@aol.com
Thank you Margaret Vicente for the 1903 Passport information for the
Manuel Andrade Family departing Vila Franca do Campo in 1903 but alas
I am a rusty investigator. This Manuel Andrade was 59 when my wife's
Great Grandfather would have been 31, much younger and the wife should
be Maria Andrade (Michael) not Maria Estrella.

Drick Crawford
Clinton, Maryland

Margaret Vicente

непрочетено,
25.10.2010 г., 18:50:0525.10.10 г.
до azo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Drick,

Those were the only Andrade's I came across while researching 1903 passport list. I would suggest for you to use the link as provided for the CCA website to research in more detail.  Here's the link again. http://pg.azores.gov.pt/drac/cca/ig/

Again, good luck!

Margaret

CVBu...@aol.com

непрочетено,