Celeste Perry

Olivia

Feb 3, 2018, 6:53:56 PM2/3/18
to Azores Genealogy
Does anyone know Celeste Perry's email? She use to post on here and I've discovered we're related.

Cheri Mello

Feb 3, 2018, 6:56:42 PM2/3/18
to Azores Genealogy
Olivia,

You should be able to click on the down arrow next to the words "To Azores" and it should display her email address. ccgranmap at yahoo.com
Cheri

Cheri Mello
Listowner, Azores-Gen
Researching: São Miguel island: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

On Sat, Feb 3, 2018 at 2:02 PM, Olivia <nlolly...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone know Celeste Perry's email? She use to post on here and I've discovered we're related.

E. Sharp

Feb 3, 2018, 7:26:09 PM2/3/18
to azo...@googlegroups.com
I believe she monitors the list.

"E"

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to azores+un...@googlegroups.com.

Olivia

Feb 3, 2018, 9:25:41 PM2/3/18
to Azores Genealogy
Don't see "to Azores" anywhere to access emails...

Cheri Mello

Feb 3, 2018, 9:29:33 PM2/3/18
to Azores Genealogy
Sorry, I should have included a screen shot so you can see, since you use Gmail.

Here's how your post just came through. If I need to see your email address, I'd click the drop down arrow:

Inline image 1

It shows the name you registered your email under (or how to address you) and your email address:
Inline image 2

On Sat, Feb 3, 2018 at 6:09 PM, Olivia <nlolly...@gmail.com> wrote:
Don't see "to Azores" anywhere to access emails...

Olivia

Feb 3, 2018, 10:42:00 PM2/3/18
to Azores Genealogy
It's not displaying that way on my IPAD or my phone. It does, only once an email is sent to me. Need to figure this out.

Cheri Mello

Feb 3, 2018, 10:45:00 PM2/3/18
to Azores Genealogy
OK, it's a screen shot from a computer.

On my cell/mobile phone (a Samsung S4), I click "View details" link to see the email address. But my guess is it's going to vary from phone to phone as well as tablet to tablet. Yes, it will take investigation. Hope you find your answer! Cheri

On Sat, Feb 3, 2018 at 7:34 PM, Olivia <nlolly...@gmail.com> wrote:
It's not displaying that way on my IPAD or my phone. It does, only once an email is sent to me. Need to figure this out.

noelia andrade

Feb 3, 2018, 11:12:48 PM2/3/18
to azo...@googlegroups.com
I did get in touch with Celeste Perry though. Thank you

Cheri Mello

Feb 3, 2018, 11:14:31 PM2/3/18
to Azores Genealogy
OK and now your name is no longer Olivia, but Noelia. Don't know how to address you anymore. LOL

Cheri Mello
Listowner, Azores-Gen
Researching: São Miguel island: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

Noelia Andrade

Feb 4, 2018, 11:35:31 AM2/4/18
to azo...@googlegroups.com
Ok, you blew my cover Cheri, Lol! I was using Olivia as my screen name but yes my name is Noelia.

Sent from my iPad
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to azores+un...@googlegroups.com.