AYC Optis for Sale!

Kate Noble

Dec 20, 2014, 1:15:10 PM12/20/14
to aycroadrunners
Hey Roadrunners!

Looking for a last minute Christmas gift for your Opti sailor? AYC is selling equipment to make room for new boats in 2015!

For sale:

4 1999 McLaughlin World Championship hulls
4 sets of Club spars with practice sails
4 fiberglass rudders
4 fiberglass daggerboards

See attached for pictures and more information!

All sales will be done "a la carte" so pick and choose what you want! Put together a package and make me an offer! Sales will be done on a first-come, first-serve basis.

All pick-ups must be done before 5:00 pm TOMORROW Sunday, December 21 if you'd like your new equipment under the tree for Christmas. Otherwise, you can pick-up when the AYC office reopens on Friday, Dec. 26.

This equipment is excellent for beginning sailors and Green Fleet racers! Please contact me if you would like individual recommendations for your sailor (regarding this equipment or otherwise) based on their skill level, goals, and size.

Please note that all sales are AS IS and FINAL.

Best wishes for a safe and happy holiday!

Kate

--
Kate Noble
Sailing Director