Add link to a image

Branko Quester

Apr 14, 2015, 5:28:37 PM4/14/15
to axma-sto...@googlegroups.com
Hello there,

I tried to build a link, which will be activated by clicking on a picture. Therefor I wrote a passage-link as is shown in the manual.

[[ [[file: images/titel-1.jpg]] | Einleitung 01]]

Strange to say that the link works, but the passage is colored red for there is an error in the inside script - which I'm not able to solve.

What is wrong in my syntax???

I'm using AXMA 2.6 'Professional edition' on a System with Windows 7

Greetings from Germany

braqx

DoubleDragon

Apr 15, 2015, 12:57:20 AM4/15/15
to axma-sto...@googlegroups.com
This is a bug in the program. Try to version 3.x.

Branko Quester

Apr 15, 2015, 3:16:22 PM4/15/15
to axma-sto...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your information, but I like the version 2.6 more than 3.0 because it's quicker reacts in moving passage boxes and opening boxes for edting.
btw can you please reset my password for ifiction.net
and a last question: Does the serial-number for the professional edition in version 2.6 works with 3.0 too? Yet I can't edit the the StoryStyle-passage.

DoubleDragon

Apr 16, 2015, 12:37:24 AM4/16/15
to axma-sto...@googlegroups.com
OK. We sent you a new password.
Yes, The serial-number for 2.6 works with 3.0 too. You can edit StoryStyle-passage in edit mode.

Branko Quester

Apr 16, 2015, 6:42:29 PM4/16/15
to axma-sto...@googlegroups.com
OK. Thanks, both thinks works. But there is another question: My account on ifiction is describe as 'free' - without the posibility to create HTML-Files. So where can I enter the Serial-number of my professional version to create HTML-files???

Greeting
braqx

DoubleDragon

Apr 17, 2015, 12:41:16 AM4/17/15
to axma-sto...@googlegroups.com
What is your login in the professional version?

braqx

Apr 17, 2015, 10:40:29 AM4/17/15

I use 'bra...@gmail.com ' as only account.

Am 17.04.2015 06:41 schrieb "DoubleDragon" <levi...@gmail.com>:

> What is your login in the professional version?
>

> --

Message has been deleted

DoubleDragon

Apr 20, 2015, 12:20:13 AM4/20/15