Privacy settings

steve....@queensu.ca

Feb 3, 2015, 7:52:19 PM2/3/15
to axma-sto...@googlegroups.com
I uploaded a file to the library that I did not want to be made public, unaware that it simply went into the general database. I cannot find any way to password protect the story, or otherwise to delete it. Please help.

DoubleDragon

Feb 4, 2015, 12:54:57 AM2/4/15
to axma-sto...@googlegroups.com
We removed your story. To download a file, you need to buy a professional account: http://sm.axmasoft.com/buy.php

Hanon Ondricek

Feb 4, 2015, 12:26:13 PM2/4/15
to axma-sto...@googlegroups.com
We need a professional account to download a file from the library?

Trent Roman

Feb 4, 2015, 9:30:16 PM2/4/15
to axma-sto...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, but I appear to have done it again. I was trying to see if I could make it into an html file, and wound up uploading it to the library again. I'm very sorry. Perhaps it would be best to simply delete my account altogether. I was just looking for a creative way to write a Valentine's Day letter to a girlfriend who's away. I really do find the software easy to use (despite some initial confusion over remaining introductory bits I shouldn't have), and the graphics look very nice; but without privacy there isn't much here for my purposes. Sorry again.
Message has been deleted

DoubleDragon

Feb 4, 2015, 11:16:26 PM2/4/15
to axma-sto...@googlegroups.com
No. Anyone can download the file from the library.

DoubleDragon

Feb 4, 2015, 11:19:39 PM2/4/15
to axma-sto...@googlegroups.com
OK. We removed your account.