two-finger scrolling unnaturally fast

已查看 68 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Samuel Coskey

未读,
2016年9月22日 01:20:282016/9/22
收件人 aquamacs-devel
Perhaps this has been discussed before, but a quick search didn't find it. Two-finger scrolling makes the file really scamper quickly.

David Poole

未读,
2016年9月23日 22:58:202016/9/23
收件人 aquamacs-devel
I concur; the new speed of two finger scrolling is making aquamacs almost unusable.

It occurred with the update to Sierra. I was running Aquamacs 3.3 beta for a long time. When I updated to Sierra the scrolling speed occurs in Aquamacs, but not in other applications.  Updating to the release version of 3.3 didn't help.

David Reitter

未读,
2016年9月23日 23:00:092016/9/23
收件人 aquamac...@googlegroups.com
I agree that this is not very usable.

Try this:

(setq mouse-wheel-progressive-speed nil)

If that doesn’t help, send me the value of the variable `mouse-wheel-scroll-amount’.

> --

David Poole

未读,
2016年9月24日 15:55:322016/9/24
收件人 aquamac...@googlegroups.com

> On Sep 23, 2016, at 8:00 PM, David Reitter <david....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> (setq mouse-wheel-progressive-speed nil)

That fixed it. Thanks!

David
> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "aquamacs-devel" group.

David Poole,
Department of Computer Science,
University of British Columbia,
http://cs.ubc.ca/~poole