Video is not playing

kiran Gopal

Jan 16, 2015, 3:20:37 PM1/16/15
to appj...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

I am a new user to app.js and node js.
i have to display a html with a video. The video is playing correctly in normal we browsers. But app.js browser is not playing it.

Is any one could help me on this.

Thanks in Advance!
Kiran Gopal

kiran Gopal

Jan 16, 2015, 3:42:16 PM1/16/15
to appj...@googlegroups.com
I got the solution that chromium doesn't play mp4.
So i have added webm format now its playing but sound is not working

Matheus Moretti Rangel

Apr 9, 2015, 1:03:34 PM4/9/15
to appj...@googlegroups.com
Kiran,
how have you managed it? Could you please tell me?

Thankful,
Matheus

kiran Gopal

Apr 9, 2015, 2:02:27 PM4/9/15
to appj...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matheus,

I brainstormed a lot. But not able to find the solution.

Regards
Kiran

963d...@gmail.com

May 7, 2015, 8:30:08 PM5/7/15
to appj...@googlegroups.com
Hi any of you know if hits posible to embed a flash player? maybe it can make the Job.

Matheus Moretti Rangel

May 7, 2015, 8:36:51 PM5/7/15
to appj...@googlegroups.com

What I did was convert the video to webm.