Integration of javascript SDK with other framework (React)

Vinit Asher

Jul 3, 2020, 3:32:24 AM7/3/20
to Ant Media Server
Hello All,
We are trying to implement the javascript SDK with the React js framework for the frontend. But while going through some concerns raised by the people just wanted to confirm the compatibility of the javascript sdk with react application.
It would be great if someone could just confirm its is possible and I'm on the right path. Thanks a lot.

Selim Emre

Jul 3, 2020, 1:00:53 PM7/3/20
to Ant Media Server
Hi Vinit,

Some of our customers using React JS with AMS Javascript SDK. You can absolutely integrate Javascript SDK to your React JS application. So, it's possible.

Good Luck!

Best Regards,
Selim

Boryana Miteva

Jul 29, 2020, 7:23:55 AM7/29/20
to Ant Media Server
Hello, do you have a simple example for the integration between React JS with AMS Javascript SDK.

Best Regards,
Bory

Murat Aydin

Jul 29, 2020, 5:29:22 PM7/29/20
to Ant Media Server
Hi Boryana,

There is no sample for now. One of our community member will share a blog post about this soon.

Best regards,
Murat AYDIN

Ben Bowler

Mar 3, 2021, 12:48:49 PM3/3/21
to Ant Media Server
Did this blog post come out? I would love an example of using WebRTCAdaptor with React.

Tahir Gölge

Mar 4, 2021, 4:06:22 AM3/4/21
to Ant Media Server
Hi,

Many thanks to Vitor from community, he did a really nice job about React SDK, it is here; https://www.npmjs.com/package/rn-antmedia

The blog post is not yet released since Vitor is a bit busy at the moment. It will be released soon.

Thanks

Ben Bowler

Mar 4, 2021, 4:46:22 AM3/4/21
to Ant Media Server, Tahir Gölge
Ah, that’s not quite the same thing React Native !== React for Web. The WebRTC adaptor and related files are close to being able to be used as modules but they still rely on various variables in the global scope.

The WebRTC adapter has already been built as a JS module: https://www.npmjs.com/package/webrtc-adapter