Ant-media integrate with laravel application for webinar on AWS

Ashraf Bendary

Feb 16, 2021, 3:50:30 AM2/16/21
to Ant Media Server

I am creating educational portal with laravel and webrtc and so far i find that best way to handle 200 to 600 participant is by add webrtc media server

server gonna be setup on AWS and it require to be 1- secure connection 2- have share screen option 3- have record option 4- video/audio one to many

is there any info about how to connect ant-media to laravel application on another server in other region as its not available on the same region i use.

Enes Kuluk

Feb 16, 2021, 12:10:09 PM2/16/21
to Ant Media Server
All feature you ask is available. We have sample applications on javascript but not sure about laravel. I should ask to developers if some kind of project has been done before.

Best Regards,
Enes.

Pavel Tsukanov

Feb 16, 2021, 12:31:01 PM2/16/21
to Ant Media Server
That's possible we are working using laravel with the same requirements. I can't provide more details but may be our company may help to to implement live stream feature.

Enes Kuluk

Feb 20, 2021, 11:08:42 AM2/20/21
to Ant Media Server
Actually it doesnt matter which framework you use. Our application uses basic HTML codebase. So no worries about that.

Ashraf Bendary

Feb 20, 2021, 11:52:03 AM2/20/21
to Enes Kuluk, Ant Media Server
Great so any toturial or viedo on how to integrate it and use in security way from other server .

Disclaimer: The information transmitted in or attached to this e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and immediately delete the e-mail and all attachments (if any), and destroy any copies that you have made. Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that may affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free. No responsibility is accepted by Fakeeh Care for any loss or damage arising in any way from the use of this e-mail or its attachments. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error-free as they can be intercepted, altered, lost or destroyed. By communicating with us by e-mail you are deemed to have accepted these risks. Fakeeh Care may monitor outgoing and incoming e-mails and other telecommunications on its e-mail and telecommunications systems. By communicating with us by e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.

Enes Kuluk

Feb 20, 2021, 11:52:50 AM2/20/21
to Ant Media Server
Could you be more descriptive about the issue please? What do you mean connection laravel application with ant media? It doesn't matter which region you use but you can expect more latency as you are further away from the server. Also Pavel said he might provide he can help for live stream feature. What do you think about these?
Hoping your more frequent replies

Best Regards,
Enes.

Enes Kuluk

Feb 20, 2021, 11:55:15 AM2/20/21
to Ant Media Server
We currently don't have any laravel guide nor video. What exactly you mean by use in security way here? I'm having diffuculties understanding right now.
Are you going to use it in security business or do you asking how you can connect to another region in secure manner?

Best Regards,
Enes.

Ashraf Bendary

Feb 20, 2021, 12:19:44 PM2/20/21
to Enes Kuluk, Ant Media Server
Right now i have problem implement cluster option on amazon Bahrain region and it seem that i have to implement in another region so

1- How can i connect ant media cluster to my application to control creating stream and people to join stream only from my application?!

Regardless what application framework is i need to secure connection so no one can join stream outside application or can create stream from outside application.

2- any toturial or viedos on how to do that no matter what the application they use ?!

On Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 11:50:30 AM UTC+3 ahbe...@fakeeh.care wrote:

I am creating educational portal with laravel and webrtc and so far i find that best way to handle 200 to 600 participant is by add webrtc media server

server gonna be setup on AWS and it require to be 1- secure connection 2- have share screen option 3- have record option 4- video/audio one to many

is there any info about how to connect ant-media to laravel application on another server in other region as its not available on the same region i use.

Ashraf Bendary

Feb 20, 2021, 12:22:57 PM2/20/21
to Enes Kuluk, Ant Media Server
how you can connect to another region in secure manner

Exactly

Ashraf Bendary

Feb 21, 2021, 2:13:46 AM2/21/21
to Ant Media Server
Hi Pavel,

Can i call you regarding this please.

Pavel Tsukanov

Feb 21, 2021, 7:52:34 AM2/21/21
to Ant Media Server
Hi Ashraf

My Skype is cpp.tula

Enes Kuluk

Feb 21, 2021, 8:51:41 AM2/21/21
to Ant Media Server
Thanks Pavel, thanks for the contributing to the community!
Hi Ashraf, we arrange our meetings in calendly. You can check our consultancy slots from here: https://calendly.com/antmedia/
It would be good to talk with our developers to evaluate the architecture you are gonna build.

Best Regards,
Enes.