Failed to run Unity3D based games like mobile legends.

Zaen

Feb 28, 2018, 8:36:48 AM2/28/18
to Android-x86
I've been using android x86 from marshmallow to nougat (6.0-r3, 7.1-rc1, 7.1-rc2, 7.1-r1, cm-14.1-rc1, and last cm-14.-r1) none of which successfully run game based Unity3D like mobile legends. but on remixos goes well.
I have also tested the Samurai II Vengeance game which is also based on Unity3D and also does not run well.

logcat error:

E Unity: Unable to find libmoba
E UnityPlugin: AddtionDexLoader, Load
E UnityPlugin: AddtionDexLoader, !!! Load Success !!!
E ActivityThread: Failed to find provider info for com.facebook.katana.provider.AttributionIdProvider
E ShareFacebook: configDeveloperInfo, Completed !!
E UnityPlugin: ShareQiniu Init
E UnityPlugin: ShareQiniu RegisterCallback
E Unity: Unable to find libmoba
E UnityPlugin: PushNotifacationManager, removePush, error: org.json.JSONException: Value __PushNotifacation_JSON__ of type java.lang.String can not be converted to JSONArray
E InputDispatcher: channel '1ae7b9 com.mobile.legends / com.moba.unityplugin.MobaGameMainActivity (server)' ~ Channel is unrecoverably broken and will be disposed!
E InputDispatcher: channel '5f648d6 com.mobile.legends / com.moba.unityplugin.MobaGameUnityActivity (server)' ~ Channel is unrecoverably broken and will be disposed!

for more details I have attached logcat
hopefully the next development has been improved
sorry my bad english

Thanks for attention,
logcat_and_system_info.zip

NebudZvedy Zvedy

Apr 18, 2018, 3:58:44 PM4/18/18
to Android-x86
I have same problem with 6/7 and Intel HD graphics.

Alan Weinstock

Apr 24, 2018, 2:59:08 PM4/24/18
to Android-x86
I'm having the same issue with games like Hitman Sniper. in my case the stack trace showed it wasn't able to find 'main'

This also happens on my older RemixOS install where this game used to work, but has since stopped after the latest version of the game released

Alan Weinstock

Apr 24, 2018, 3:09:56 PM4/24/18
to Android-x86
logcat of Hitman sniper crash
logcat_04-24-2018_12-05-37.txt

Nebudte Zvedy

May 6, 2018, 2:32:28 AM5/6/18
to Android-x86
Well, we need some Androidx86 contributor who cares about games - because games make 90% of Google play revenue, they should!

Zaen

May 7, 2018, 1:25:50 AM5/7/18
to Android-x86
There is still a problem in the 64-bit version cm-x86_64-14.1-r2. Anyone who can help, I have attached a new logcat below. Thank you for your attention.
logcat_full_com.mobile.legends.txt