Thank you so much, President Obama, and all who voted for you and the other Democrats, for turning OUR America back to sanity!

1 view

Freedom Fighter

Dec 29, 2009, 10:47:20 AM12/29/09
yes, thank you so much, President Obama, for all you have done to help
OUR country recover from the sins of the GWBush/Dick Cheney years.

you, like all of us caring moderates and liberals, are true american
patriots!

william hubbard

Dec 29, 2009, 1:29:54 PM12/29/09

A truer thank you would have been "fuck you very much!"

Ouroboros Rex

Dec 29, 2009, 4:09:31 PM12/29/09

No, we reserve that for the republican party, when speaking of the
economic disaster they brought on the United States.

Harold Burton

Dec 29, 2009, 4:21:56 PM12/29/09
In article <hhdr6...@news3.newsguy.com>,
"Ouroboros Rex" <i...@casual.com> wrote:

Must be why things are worse under the Obama-Lama-Ding-Dong than they
were under Dubya.

Snicker.

Patriot Games

Dec 29, 2009, 4:42:44 PM12/29/09
On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 07:47:20 -0800 (PST), Freedom Fighter
<i_hate...@yahoo.com> wrote:

To register a complaint with Google regarding the FRAUDULENT use of a
Free Service provided by Google follow these simple instructions:

1) Find the post:

Original:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/0c8b5c0d5be24e6d?hl=en

Or: http://tinyurl.com/db7lqf

2) Click "More Options."

3) Click "Report This Message."

4) Select "Other."

5) Copy and Paste the following into the textbox provided:

This user is FRAUDULENTLY using your Service:

From: "Ice Cream too?" <cake_and_...@yahoo.com>
From: "Triba la raza! LAX will take over the U.S.!"
<triba_...@yahoo.com>
From: Apple Crockell <sincereq...@gmail.com>
From: Freedom Fighter <i_hate...@yahoo.com>
From: Hater Of Neocons <haterof...@yahoo.com>
From: IncontinentMcCain <incontin...@gmail.com>
From: Parallelism <psyber_o...@yahoo.com>

From: yourWorst <gravero...@yahoo.com>
From: Apple Crockell <sincereq...@gmail.com>
From: "Ice Cream too?" <cake_and_...@yahoo.com>
From: Freedom Fighter <i_hate...@yahoo.com>
From: Hater Of Neocons <haterof...@yahoo.com>
From: IncontinentMcCain <incontin...@gmail.com>
From: Parallelism <psyber_o...@yahoo.com>
From: cake_and_...@yahoo.com
From: everon...@yahoo.com
From: sautee...@yahoo.com
From: sincereq...@gmail.com
From: triba_...@yahoo.com

From: cake_and_...@yahoo.com
From: everon...@yahoo.com
From: gravero...@yahoo.com
From: haterof...@yahoo.com
From: i_hate...@yahoo.com
From: incontin...@gmail.com
From: psyber_o...@yahoo.com
From: sautee...@yahoo.com
From: sincereq...@gmail.com
From: triba_...@yahoo.com
97.82.146.167 = Hickory, North Carolina.

6) Click "Report Abuse"

All done!

ray

Dec 29, 2009, 5:57:04 PM12/29/09
In article <hhdr6...@news3.newsguy.com>,
"Ouroboros Rex" <i...@casual.com> wrote:

Why is that? Are they for unions and government healthcare? CRA's and
various other forms of lending to people who can't pay a mortgage?

--
Barock Insane Obama: The greatest joke America ever played on itself.

Relpo Miraculous

Dec 29, 2009, 6:06:27 PM12/29/09

Bezuis

Dec 29, 2009, 8:34:45 PM12/29/09

Don't read the news much do ya? Economy looking much better. An
amazing feat considering how bad bushie spent 8 years fucking the
economy.

william hubbard

Dec 30, 2009, 3:12:50 AM12/30/09
On Dec 29, 2:57 pm, ray <xxxray...@aol.com> wrote:
> In article <hhdr6a0...@news3.newsguy.com>,

he is the master of disaster, the ayatollah of all crapola..

Ouroboros Rex

Dec 30, 2009, 12:51:32 PM12/30/09

The current thing is pretty much all Phil Gramm's design.

Ouroboros Rex

Dec 30, 2009, 12:51:55 PM12/30/09

Someone has forgotten the collapse was under Dubya.

Ouroboros Rex

Dec 30, 2009, 12:54:34 PM12/30/09

You mean George Bush's American Dream Downpayment act of 2003. It
mandated zero-down loans.

Piled onto Phil Gramm's Commodities Modernization and Gramm-Leach-Bliley
acts, which created the subprime derivatives markets and removed them from
regulation, gave us the current meltdown.

Ouroboros Rex

Dec 30, 2009, 12:55:35 PM12/30/09
william hubbard wrote:
> On Dec 29, 2:57 pm, ray <xxxray...@aol.com> wrote:
>> In article <hhdr6a0...@news3.newsguy.com>,

>>> No, we reserve that for the republican party, when speaking of the
>>> economic disaster they brought on the United States.
>>
>> Why is that? Are they for unions and government healthcare? CRA's and
>> various other forms of lending to people who can't pay a mortgage?
>>
>> --
>> Barock Insane Obama: The greatest joke America ever played on itself.
>
> he is the master of disaster, the ayatollah of all crapola..

Digging the nation out from the intentional republican bankruptcy attempt
will take a while.

The eater of shrimp and other fishy smelling orgasmisms

Dec 30, 2009, 1:13:23 PM12/30/09
On Dec 29, 1:29 pm, william hubbard <williamhubb...@bluebottle.com>
wrote:

well, fuck you, then,m william hubbard? how do you like DEM apples,
chump?

jane

Dec 30, 2009, 1:47:49 PM12/30/09
On Dec 30, 12:51 pm, "Ouroboros Rex" <i...@casual.com> wrote:
> Harold Burton wrote:
> > In article <hhdr6a0...@news3.newsguy.com>,

I agree. It is amazing how each side forgets or ignores what they
don't want to know. The 2000 collapse started in 1999 when sales
peaked. The NASDAQ fell 58% in 2000, before Bush took office.

Back in 2001, Democrats didn't want to hear it. Today, Republicans
don't want to hear that today's collapse happened under Bush.

The problem isn't with one side or the other. Each side is to blame.
Bush and his boys spent like crazy. Bush never met a spending bill he
could veto. (so much for republicans being fiscal conservatives).
THEN the Democrats took control of the House. The House is were, by
constitutional mandate, all spending bills must originate. The
democrats had the opportunity to slash the wasteful republican
spending and present a budget that was actually lower than the
previous year. HOWEVER, the democrats took the wasteful republican
spending and used it as a new baseline upon which to add more and more
spending.

Today, we can blame Bush and the last Democratic congress for getting
ourselves in this mess by over spending. SOoo, what is the democrat
solution to overspending? SPEND EVEN MORE!

BTW: aren't you a Canadian?

Jane

Ouroboros Rex

Dec 30, 2009, 2:09:52 PM12/30/09

No. The bills that put us here were creations of Phil Gramm and George
Bush. When that kind of thing isn't happening, debt soars primarily under
republican administrations, has for decades..

> Bush and his boys spent like crazy. Bush never met a spending bill he
> could veto. (so much for republicans being fiscal conservatives).
> THEN the Democrats took control of the House. The House is were, by
> constitutional mandate, all spending bills must originate. The
> democrats had the opportunity to slash the wasteful republican
> spending and present a budget that was actually lower than the
> previous year. HOWEVER, the democrats took the wasteful republican
> spending and used it as a new baseline upon which to add more and more
> spending.

No. There were massive dips in discretionary spending in 2006. In
nondefense discretionary spening, they were long term dips. George Bush's
military vote getting enterprise extended to 2008.

http://www.aaas.org/spp/rd/caps09p.gif

> Today, we can blame Bush and the last Democratic congress for getting
> ourselves in this mess by over spending. SOoo, what is the democrat
> solution to overspending? SPEND EVEN MORE!

Sorry, we will not allow republican greed to cause banks across the US to
fail and take our money with them.

ray

Dec 30, 2009, 4:00:12 PM12/30/09
In article <hhg44...@news2.newsguy.com>,
"Ouroboros Rex" <i...@casual.com> wrote:

Yes, he did join in on the party. I guess he felt that if you can't
beat em, join em and take credit. It's my hope the Republican party now
sees there is no middle. You are either conservative or you're not.
Enough with Republicans acting like Democrats.

Harold Burton

Dec 30, 2009, 5:57:33 PM12/30/09
In article <hhg3v...@news2.newsguy.com>,
"Ouroboros Rex" <i...@casual.com> wrote:

> Someone has forgotten the collapse was under...

...Clinton. The old dot com bubble that burst.

snicker.

Harold Burton

Dec 30, 2009, 5:58:53 PM12/30/09
In article <4fblj59vct59knh5k...@4ax.com>,
Bezuis <bez...@invalid.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 16:21:56 -0500, Harold Burton
> <hal.i....@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <hhdr6...@news3.newsguy.com>,

> >> No, we reserve that for the republican party, when speaking of the
> >> economic disaster they brought on the United States.
> >

> >Must be why things are worse under the Obama-Lama-Ding-Dong than they
> >were under Dubya.
>
> Don't read the news much do ya?

The irony meter pegs!

> Economy looking much better.

Lefturd delusion is infinite.

Snicker

Harold Burton

Dec 30, 2009, 6:00:23 PM12/30/09
In article
<93203a23-acee-479f...@p8g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,
jane <jane....@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 30, 12:51�pm, "Ouroboros Rex" <i...@casual.com> wrote:
> > Harold Burton wrote:

> > > Must be why things are worse under the Obama-Lama-Ding-Dong than they
> > > were under Dubya.
> >
> > � Someone has forgotten the collapse was under Dubya.
>
> I agree. It is amazing how each side forgets or ignores what they
> don't want to know.

Exactly

> The 2000 collapse started in 1999 when sales
> peaked. The NASDAQ fell 58% in 2000, before Bush took office.
>
> Back in 2001, Democrats didn't want to hear it. Today, Republicans
> don't want to hear that today's collapse happened under Bush.
>
> The problem isn't with one side or the other. Each side is to blame.
> Bush and his boys spent like crazy. Bush never met a spending bill he
> could veto. (so much for republicans being fiscal conservatives).
> THEN the Democrats took control of the House. The House is were, by
> constitutional mandate, all spending bills must originate. The
> democrats had the opportunity to slash the wasteful republican
> spending and present a budget that was actually lower than the
> previous year. HOWEVER, the democrats took the wasteful republican
> spending and used it as a new baseline upon which to add more and more
> spending.
>
> Today, we can blame Bush and the last Democratic congress for getting
> ourselves in this mess by over spending. SOoo, what is the democrat
> solution to overspending? SPEND EVEN MORE!

Bingo!!!

Harold Burton

Dec 30, 2009, 6:01:26 PM12/30/09
In article <hhg3v...@news2.newsguy.com>,
"Ouroboros Rex" <i...@casual.com> wrote:

> Bezuis wrote:
> > On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 16:21:56 -0500, Harold Burton
> > <hal.i....@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> Must be why things are worse under the Obama-Lama-Ding-Dong than they
> >> were under Dubya.
> >
> > Don't read the news much do ya? Economy looking much better. An
> > amazing feat considering how bad bushie spent 8 years fucking the
> > economy.
>
> The current thing is pretty much all Phil Gramm's design.

More leftard lies.

Snicker.

Harold Burton

Dec 30, 2009, 6:07:21 PM12/30/09
In article <hhg46...@news2.newsguy.com>,
"Ouroboros Rex" <i...@casual.com> wrote:

Especially when the DemocRATS are currently digging us deeper into
DemocRAT bankruptcy . . . as they've been doing since they seized
control of Congress several years ago.

Snicker

rr

Dec 31, 2009, 11:14:40 AM12/31/09
On Dec 30, 11:51 am, "Ouroboros Rex" <i...@casual.com> wrote:
> Harold Burton wrote:
> > In article <hhdr6a0...@news3.newsguy.com>,
>   Someone has forgotten the collapse was under Dubya.- Hide quoted text -

BZZZT, thanks for playing. Bozo OWNS it now. Enjoy 2010.

smo...@board.net

Dec 31, 2009, 3:26:00 PM12/31/09
On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 17:57:33 -0500, Harold Burton
<hal.i....@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> Someone has forgotten the collapse was under...
>

>...Clinton. The old dot com bubble that burst.

Who controlled congress---made law, controlled the budget, revised and
redid policy----AND---had override power?

smo...@board.net

Dec 31, 2009, 3:29:11 PM12/31/09
On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 16:00:12 -0500, ray <xxxr...@aol.com> wrote:

>> You mean George Bush's American Dream Downpayment act of 2003. It
>> mandated zero-down loans.
>>
>> Piled onto Phil Gramm's Commodities Modernization and Gramm-Leach-Bliley
>> acts, which created the subprime derivatives markets and removed them from
>> regulation, gave us the current meltdown.
>
>Yes, he did join in on the party. I guess he felt that if you can't
>beat em, join em and take credit. It's my hope the Republican party now
>sees there is no middle. You are either conservative or you're not.
>Enough with Republicans acting like Democrats.
>
>--
>Barock Insane Obama: The greatest joke America ever played on itself.

Better put---either a tin-hat loser conservative actually believing
the mountain of "conservative" bullshit shoveled to you every day or a
ever dwindling former semi-great party.

PaulMofATL

Dec 31, 2009, 4:51:13 PM12/31/09
On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 08:14:40 -0800 (PST), rr <rick...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I am a republican, albeit a frustrated one lately.

Keep in mind the Dow Jones opened at 8279 on January 20, 2009. It
closed today at 10428. I don't want to make Obama the rooster taking
credit for the sun coming up in the morning, but facts are facts. And
like it or not, Wall Street wanted and got the bailouts. McCain would
have had to do the same thing.

I may be a frustrated republican, but at least I can be objective.

Big J

Dec 31, 2009, 4:54:20 PM12/31/09
PaulMofATL <pm2...@charter.net> wrote in

Thank you. Your comments were a breath of fresh air. Most of the
conservative posts here are all froth and invective.

Big J

-----

ItsJu...@hotmail.com

Dec 31, 2009, 9:35:38 PM12/31/09

Only because he said something you agree with Big J.

Ouroboros Rex

Jan 1, 2010, 2:08:50 PM1/1/10

Ridiculous lie. lol

Ouroboros Rex

Jan 1, 2010, 2:19:23 PM1/1/10

Yes, we are all aware the republican plan was to destroy the country
as far as possible, then turn it over to the dems. Luckily, your little
economic bomb burst before the election! lol

And that's why only 20% of people will now say they are republicans
and the new teabagger party polls ahead of them without even existing
yet. Enjoy your dustbin. ;)

Ouroboros Rex

Jan 1, 2010, 2:20:27 PM1/1/10

After a republicanpresident who vetoed nothing at all and added 6
trillion in debt! lol

Ouroboros Rex

Jan 1, 2010, 2:26:39 PM1/1/10
ray wrote:
> In article <hhg44...@news2.newsguy.com>,
> "Ouroboros Rex" <i...@casual.com> wrote:
>
>> ray wrote:

>>> Why is that? Are they for unions and government healthcare? CRA's
>>> and various other forms of lending to people who can't pay a mortgage?
>> You mean George Bush's American Dream Downpayment act of 2003. It
>> mandated zero-down loans.
>>
>> Piled onto Phil Gramm's Commodities Modernization and Gramm-Leach-Bliley
>> acts, which created the subprime derivatives markets and removed them from
>> regulation, gave us the current meltdown.
>
> Yes, he did join in on the party.

A lie. You mean, he wrote the bills with his lobbyist pals, snuck
them into omnibus bills for guaranteed passage, and started the party.

I guess he felt that if you can't
> beat em, join em and take credit.

Hard to do when you're just starting the whole thing. lol

It's my hope the Republican party now
> sees there is no middle. You are either conservative or you're not.
> Enough with Republicans acting like Democrats.

It's my hope too. You folks need to get with that new crazyassed
conservative checklist and make sure every republican candidate is a
lying, hateful delusional anti-American tool just like your keepers have
trained you to do. That way we're pretty much guaranteed a new
democratic century.

Teabaggers outpolled you, and their party doesn't even exist - enjoy
that dustbin. =)

ray

Jan 1, 2010, 4:16:03 PM1/1/10
In article <hhlhr...@news2.newsguy.com>,
Ouroboros Rex <r...@caninajarincorporated.com> wrote:

What the tea bagger gang will do is steer the Republican party back
towards conservatism which if done, will be the best thing for the party
and the country.

Clave

Jan 1, 2010, 6:10:13 PM1/1/10
"Ouroboros Rex" <r...@caninajarincorporated.com> wrote in message

> Harold Burton wrote:
>> In article <hhg3v...@news2.newsguy.com>,

>>> The current thing is pretty much all Phil Gramm's design.
>>

>> More leftard lies.
>>

>> Snicker.
>
> What you mean is, you can't refute a word. Not one.

That's *exactly* what he means.

Jim

> http://www.bloggingstocks.com/2008/09/15/100-year-crash-mccain-advisor-spurred-62-trillion-derivatives/print/
>
> http://losangeles.injuryboard.com/miscellaneous/the-subprime-mess-and-phil-gramm-an-experiment-in-deregulation.aspx
>
> http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/9/15/114017/631/577/599447
>
> http://bitworking.org/news/377/Phil-Gramm

Tim Crowley

Jan 2, 2010, 12:00:25 AM1/2/10
On Dec 29 2009, 1:42 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 07:47:20 -0800 (PST), Freedom Fighter
>
> <i_hate_gwb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> To register a complaint with Google regarding the FRAUDULENT use of a
> Free Service provided by Google follow these simple instructions:
>
> 1) Find the post:
>
> Original:http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/0c8b5c0d5be24e6d?hl=en
>
> Or:http://tinyurl.com/db7lqf
>
> 2) Click "More Options."
>
> 3) Click "Report This Message."
>
> 4) Select "Other."
>
> 5) Copy and Paste the following into the textbox provided:
>
> This user is FRAUDULENTLY using your Service:
>
> From: "Ice Cream too?" <cake_and_eat_it_...@yahoo.com>
> From: "Triba la raza! LAX will take over the U.S.!"
> <triba_la_r...@yahoo.com>
> From: Apple Crockell <sincerequestio...@gmail.com>
> From: Freedom Fighter <i_hate_gwb...@yahoo.com>
> From: Hater Of Neocons <haterofneoc...@yahoo.com>
> From: IncontinentMcCain <incontinentmcc...@gmail.com>
> From: Parallelism <psyber_operati...@yahoo.com>
>
> From: yourWorst <graverobber...@yahoo.com>
> From: Apple Crockell <sincerequestio...@gmail.com>
> From: "Ice Cream too?" <cake_and_eat_it_...@yahoo.com>
> From: Freedom Fighter <i_hate_gwb...@yahoo.com>
> From: Hater Of Neocons <haterofneoc...@yahoo.com>
> From: IncontinentMcCain <incontinentmcc...@gmail.com>
> From: Parallelism <psyber_operati...@yahoo.com>
> From: cake_and_eat_it_...@yahoo.com
> From: everonlyn...@yahoo.com
> From: sauteedshr...@yahoo.com
> From: sincerequestio...@gmail.com
> From: triba_la_r...@yahoo.com
>
> From: cake_and_eat_it_...@yahoo.com
> From: everonlyn...@yahoo.com
> From: graverobber...@yahoo.com
> From: haterofneoc...@yahoo.com
> From: i_hate_gwb...@yahoo.com
> From: incontinentmcc...@gmail.com
> From: psyber_operati...@yahoo.com
> From: sauteedshr...@yahoo.com
> From: sincerequestio...@gmail.com
> From: triba_la_r...@yahoo.com
> 97.82.146.167 = Hickory, North Carolina.
>
> 6) Click "Report Abuse"
>
> All done!

Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Harold Burton

Jan 2, 2010, 10:27:28 AM1/2/10
In article <hhli9...@news2.newsguy.com>,
Ouroboros Rex <r...@caninajarincorporated.com> wrote:

> You mean, he wrote the bills with his lobbyist pals, snuck

> them into omnibus bills for guaranteed passage...

i.e. he acted just like the DemocRATs.

Snicker.

Harold Burton

Jan 2, 2010, 10:28:24 AM1/2/10
In article <hhlht...@news2.newsguy.com>,
Ouroboros Rex <r...@caninajarincorporated.com> wrote:

And Obama and the DemocRATs are outdoing him.

Snicker.

Harold Burton

Jan 2, 2010, 10:28:56 AM1/2/10
In article <hhlh8...@news2.newsguy.com>,
Ouroboros Rex <r...@caninajarincorporated.com> wrote:

Actual fact.

Snicker.

Harold Burton

Jan 2, 2010, 10:31:39 AM1/2/10
In article <252qj55i5p0g6fndh...@4ax.com>,
smo...@board.net wrote:

Much like "who controlled congress---mad law, controlled the budget,
revised and redid policy----AND---had override power" during the last
years of the Bush administration? . . . but you lefturds still claim
everything was President Bush's fault. Consistency is not your strong
point.

Snicker.

Harold Burton

Jan 2, 2010, 10:34:14 AM1/2/10
In article <hhlhr...@news2.newsguy.com>,
Ouroboros Rex <r...@caninajarincorporated.com> wrote:

> rr wrote:
> >> Someone has forgotten the collapse was under Dubya.- Hide quoted text -

> > BZZZT, thanks for playing. Bozo OWNS it now. Enjoy 2010.
>
> Yes, we are all aware the republican plan was to destroy the country

> as far as possible...

This may help you: http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

Snicker