All hail American Patriot and Hero Michael Moore for telling it like it is, and exposing the lies of neocons and the excesses of government!

1 view

cake_and_...@yahoo.com

Apr 19, 2009, 9:28:30 AM4/19/09
A couple of webpages of the American hero and literary master Michael
Moore:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowling_for_Columbine
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_moore

Neocons and those governmental officials who are part of the sins
committed, and lies told, to the American people don't like him too
much. But Michael Moore provides a very essential function in and for
America, and the whole world.

Patriot Games

Apr 19, 2009, 12:50:52 PM4/19/09
On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 06:28:30 -0700 (PDT),
cake_and_...@yahoo.com wrote:

To register a complaint with Google regarding the FRAUDULENT use of a
Free Service provided by Google follow these simple instructions:

1) Find the post:

Original:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/0c8b5c0d5be24e6d?hl=en

Or: http://tinyurl.com/db7lqf

2) Click "More Options."

3) Click "Report This Message."

4) Select "Other."

5) Copy and Paste the following into the textbox provided:

This user is FRAUDULENTLY using your Service:

From: cake_and_...@yahoo.com
From: everon...@yahoo.com
From: gravero...@yahoo.com
From: haterof...@yahoo.com
From: i_hate...@yahoo.com
From: incontin...@gmail.com
From: psyber_o...@yahoo.com
From: sautee...@yahoo.com
From: sincereq...@gmail.com
From: triba_...@yahoo.com
97.82.146.167 = Hickory, North Carolina.

6) Click "Report Abuse"

All done!

Reagan was a 180 lbs weakling.

Apr 19, 2009, 1:18:30 PM4/19/09
On Apr 19, 9:50 am, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 06:28:30 -0700 (PDT),
>
> cake_and_eat_it_...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> To register a complaint with Google regarding the FRAUDULENT use of a
> Free Service provided by Google follow these simple instructions:
>
> 1) Find the post:
>
> Original:http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/0c8b5c0d5be24e6d?hl=en
>
> Or:http://tinyurl.com/db7lqf
>
> 2) Click "More Options."
>
> 3) Click "Report This Message."
>
> 4) Select "Other."
>
> 5) Copy and Paste the following into the textbox provided:
>
> This user is FRAUDULENTLY using your Service:
>
> From: cake_and_eat_it_...@yahoo.com
> From: everonlyn...@yahoo.com
> From: graverobber...@yahoo.com
> From: haterofneoc...@yahoo.com
> From: i_hate_gwb...@yahoo.com
> From: incontinentmcc...@gmail.com
> From: psyber_operati...@yahoo.com
> From: sauteedshr...@yahoo.com
> From: sincerequestio...@gmail.com
> From: triba_la_r...@yahoo.com

> 97.82.146.167 = Hickory, North Carolina.
>
> 6) Click "Report Abuse"
>
> All done!

And if you're going to be a whining tattletale, perhaps we can report
your abuses. Your spam-like posting.

Stop being a whiner and grow a set.

Bugman

Apr 19, 2009, 1:27:43 PM4/19/09

"Patriot Games" <Pat...@America.Com> wrote in message

Pussy...Narc...Crybaby...Chickenshit

Patriot Games

Apr 19, 2009, 1:56:38 PM4/19/09

Go for it...

>Stop being a whiner and grow a set.

I have a fine set. You'd pay to teabag my set.

But I'm not a fag so you'll have to settle for a little Southern
California Hispanic pair...

On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 23:53:49 -0700 (PDT), <goof...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Apr 18, 8:50 pm, Dave Heil <k...@frontiernet.net> wrote:
>> The Christian Science Monitor says:
>> quote
>> By some estimates, over half a million Americans took to the streets
>> last Wednesday to protest taxes and Washington spending – the largest
>> single-day turnout of protesters in the US since 750,000 people marched
>> in Los Angeles to protest foreign immigration on March 25, 2006
>> unquote
>I wonder how much it would cost to round up these whiners and ship
>them to Mexico?

Another NAZI DEMOCRAT hating the Constitution and the 1st Amendment
raises her butt-ugly face and snarls at America with her
snaggletoothed mouth!

Patriot Games

Apr 19, 2009, 1:58:10 PM4/19/09
On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 12:27:43 -0500, "Bugman" <jmpo...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Liar:

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 10:19:47 -0500, "Bugman" <jmpo...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
>> On Apr 13, 10:12 am, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
>>> Nope.
>>> The Constitution of the United States
>>> Article II - The Executive Branch Note
>>> Section 1 - The President
>>> "No person except a natural born Citizen... shall be eligible to the
>>> Office of President..."http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html
>His mother was a citizen who met all the requirements to grant citizenship
>to her child regardless of where he was born but these idiots just won't
>give up on this nonsense.

Thanks for admitting YOU think the US Constitution is "nonsense."

Bugman

Apr 19, 2009, 2:21:19 PM4/19/09

"Patriot Games" <Pat...@America.Com> wrote in message

What are you talking about?
Doesn't his mothers citizenship give her child automatic citizenship? Yes or
no? Are you saying because you idiots say he wasn't born in the U.S. that he
is ineligible to be president? Then John McCain wasn't eligible either. And
you're still a whining chickenshit pussy.

Reagan was a 180 lbs weakling.

Apr 19, 2009, 3:15:55 PM4/19/09
> On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 23:53:49 -0700 (PDT), <goofin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Apr 18, 8:50 pm, Dave Heil <k...@frontiernet.net> wrote:
> >> The Christian Science Monitor says:
> >> quote
> >> By some estimates, over half a million Americans took to the streets
> >> last Wednesday to protest taxes and Washington spending – the largest
> >> single-day turnout of protesters in the US since 750,000 people marched
> >> in Los Angeles to protest foreign immigration on March 25, 2006
> >> unquote
> >I wonder how much it would cost to round up these whiners and ship
> >them to Mexico?
>
> Another NAZI DEMOCRAT hating the Constitution and the 1st Amendment
> raises her butt-ugly face and snarls at America with her
> snaggletoothed mouth!

You're the one who wants to censor people by banning them.

Patriot Games

Apr 19, 2009, 4:34:50 PM4/19/09

Of course that NOT CORRECT...

But since when did we expect NAZI DEMOCRATS to tell the truth?

You complained about my posting to get my attention.

You got my attention.

How's that been working out for ya?

hahahahahahahaha!

Reagan was a 180 lbs weakling.

Apr 19, 2009, 4:41:35 PM4/19/09
On Apr 19, 1:34 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 12:15:55 -0700 (PDT), "Reagan was a 180 lbs

To tell you the truth, I feel just a bit nauseated.

Patriot Games

Apr 19, 2009, 4:51:04 PM4/19/09
On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 13:21:19 -0500, "Bugman" <jmpo...@hotmail.com>

Yes, yet irrelevamt.

>Are you saying because you idiots say he wasn't born in the U.S. that he
>is ineligible to be president?

No, I'm saying that because we don't KNOW FOR SURE if he's a
"natural-born" citizen that he is ineligible to be president.

>Then John McCain wasn't eligible either.

Lie. McAmnesty DID produce EVERY document requested.

In addition:

Judge says McCain is a 'natural born citizen'
September 17, 2008
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — A federal judge has thrown out a lawsuit seeking
to remove John McCain from the California ballot because he was born
in the Panama Canal Zone.

U.S. District Judge William Alsup ruled late Tuesday that the law at
the time of McCain's birth automatically granted citizenship to
offspring of U.S. citizens.

McCain's parents were both citizens when McCain was born Aug. 29,
1936, in the Panama Canal Zone, a U.S. territory where his father was
stationed with the U.S. Navy.

Alsup said Congress passed a law the following year specifically to
"remove any doubt as to persons in Sen. McCain's circumstances in the
Canal Zone," thus "retroactively rendering Sen. McCain a natural born
citizen, if he was not one already."

The Constitution requires that only "natural born" citizens hold the
presidency, a term on which the Founding Fathers did not elaborate.

The judge also said the plaintiff, Markham Robinson, chairman of the
American Independent Party, had no standing to file the lawsuit
because he is not a candidate for president.

McCain said last February that the issue was put to rest 44 years ago
when Republican Barry Goldwater sought the presidency. Goldwater was
born in Arizona when it was a territory.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/2008-09-17-1518396547_x.htm

S. Res. 511:
A resolution recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural
born citizen
Sponsor: Sen. Claire McCaskill [D-MO]
Co-Sponsors:Sen. Patrick Leahy [D-VT]
Sen. Jim Webb [D-VA]
Sen. Thomas Coburn [R-OK]
Sen. Hillary Clinton [D-NY]
Sen. Barack Obama [D-IL]
Reported by Committee Apr 24, 2008
Passed Senate Apr 30, 2008
Last Action: Apr 30, 2008: Resolution agreed to in Senate without
amendment and with a preamble by Unanimous Consent.
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=sr110-511

Kevin Cunningham

Apr 19, 2009, 5:01:17 PM4/19/09
> On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 23:53:49 -0700 (PDT), <goofin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Apr 18, 8:50 pm, Dave Heil <k...@frontiernet.net> wrote:
> >> The Christian Science Monitor says:
> >> quote
> >> By some estimates, over half a million Americans took to the streets
> >> last Wednesday to protest taxes and Washington spending – the largest
> >> single-day turnout of protesters in the US since 750,000 people marched
> >> in Los Angeles to protest foreign immigration on March 25, 2006
> >> unquote
> >I wonder how much it would cost to round up these whiners and ship
> >them to Mexico?
>
> Another NAZI DEMOCRAT hating the Constitution and the 1st Amendment
> raises her butt-ugly face and snarls at America with her
> snaggletoothed mouth!

Another closet fag. Geez, it's sooooo simple to pick them out. When
they start talking about sex it never, ever involves a woman.

Bugman

Apr 19, 2009, 7:16:10 PM4/19/09

> SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - A federal judge has thrown out a lawsuit seeking

> to remove John McCain from the California ballot because he was born
> in the Panama Canal Zone.
>
> U.S. District Judge William Alsup ruled late Tuesday that the law at
> the time of McCain's birth automatically granted citizenship to
> offspring of U.S. citizens.

Then why the fuck wouldn't the same law apply to Obama? You guys are nuts

Patriot Games

Apr 20, 2009, 8:51:39 AM4/20/09

More personal opinion from Little Kevvy...

Perhaps the following helps to understand why Little Lying Kevvy has
nothing to offer:

On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 15:29:06 -0800 (PST), Kevin Cunningham
<sms...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>> How can they be "facts" when you FAILED TO CITE THEM?

You FAILED to CITE your alleged facts.

Thanks for the opportunity to urinate on you in public.

>> >You repugs tried to corrupt the last census.
>> Prove it.
>How many...

YOU were INSTRUCTED to PROVE you CLAIM.

YOU FAILED to PROVE your CLAIM.

Thanks for the opportunity to urinate on you in public.

You're dismissed.

Patriot Games

Apr 20, 2009, 8:55:11 AM4/20/09
On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 18:16:10 -0500, "Bugman" <jmpo...@hotmail.com>

Its NOT my fault you're stupid.

Was McAmnesty's MOTHER a US Citizen? Yes.

Was McAmnesty's FATHER a US Citizen? Yes.

Was Buckwheat's MOTHER a US Citizen? Yes.

Was Buckwheat's FATHER a US Citizen? NOOOOOooooo.

Do I need to explain it further OR can you scroll up and see that THIS
WAS ALREADY explained to you earlier?

Its NOT my fault you're stupid.