New news server available

Tulanet Management

Mar 4, 2020, 3:57:26 PM3/4/20
Hello everybody,

There is a new free news server on the Usenet block. It can be accessed
on news.tulanet.com port 119. We have all text newsgroups. We hope you
make use of this server. Anyone can post on it.

We believe in free speech and the power for people to voice their opinions.

Thank you.
Tulanet Management

du...@butter.com

Mar 4, 2020, 5:20:31 PM3/4/20
On 04 Mar 2020, Tulanet Management <netnew...@gmail.com> posted some
Thanks! Hey look! I can poast to AUK.

%

Mar 4, 2020, 5:21:47 PM3/4/20
no you can't

Siri Cruise

Mar 4, 2020, 6:09:15 PM3/4/20
Did someone say something? I thought I heard soething.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Mar 4, 2020, 8:57:57 PM3/4/20
Yes, and everybody can see your IP number so they
can geolocate you and stalk you.

Piscataway. LOL

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only
the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to
teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived."
--Henry David Thoreau

%

Mar 4, 2020, 9:20:08 PM3/4/20
On 2020-03-04 6:57 p.m., "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Mar 2020 22:20:29 -0000 (UTC), "du...@butter.com" <du...@butter.com> wrote:
>
>> On 04 Mar 2020, Tulanet Management <netnew...@gmail.com> posted some
>>
>>> Hello everybody,
>>>
>>> There is a new free news server on the Usenet block. It can be
>>> accessed on news.tulanet.com port 119. We have all text newsgroups. We
>>> hope you make use of this server. Anyone can post on it.
>>>
>>> We believe in free speech and the power for people to voice their
>>> opinions.
>>>

>>> Thank you.
>>> Tulanet Management
>>
>> Thanks! Hey look! I can poast to AUK.
>
> Yes, and everybody can see your IP number so they
> can geolocate you and stalk you.
>
> Piscataway. LOL

ok , come and get me

Tulanet Management

Mar 4, 2020, 9:22:31 PM3/4/20
On 3/4/2020 8:57 PM, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Mar 2020 22:20:29 -0000 (UTC), "du...@butter.com" <du...@butter.com> wrote:
>
>> On 04 Mar 2020, Tulanet Management <netnew...@gmail.com> posted some
>>
>>> Hello everybody,
>>>
>>> There is a new free news server on the Usenet block. It can be
>>> accessed on news.tulanet.com port 119. We have all text newsgroups. We
>>> hope you make use of this server. Anyone can post on it.
>>>
>>> We believe in free speech and the power for people to voice their
>>> opinions.
>>>

>>> Thank you.
>>> Tulanet Management
>>
>> Thanks! Hey look! I can poast to AUK.
>
> Yes, and everybody can see your IP number so they
> can geolocate you and stalk you.
>
> Piscataway. LOL

Hello Sir Homer Hall, Esq.

Our standard message ID ends with "esteban.tulanet.com". His newsreader
must have injected that IP address at the end of his MID.

We do not post IP addresses of users onto headers. We value their privacy.

Thanks!

%

Mar 4, 2020, 9:25:25 PM3/4/20
right you just keep the addresses for your own use

Tulanet Management

Mar 4, 2020, 9:29:00 PM3/4/20
Our understanding is that CC from Altopia does the same thing.

From: https://www.altopia.com/polfaq.html

Q: Do you log what customers post?

A: Yes. We log data which associates a message-id to a customer account.
This data is kept for a month except in cases in which we are requested
to archive specific records for a longer period of time.

Our policy is similar to Caputo's.

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Mar 4, 2020, 9:29:41 PM3/4/20
Good for you. I erroneously thought your server provided the MID.
What kind nutjob reveals his own IP number?

Keep up the good work.

%

Mar 4, 2020, 9:31:35 PM3/4/20
you can have mine

%

Mar 4, 2020, 9:32:41 PM3/4/20
it's ok with me i don't use altopia it just looks like i do

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Mar 4, 2020, 9:32:59 PM3/4/20
Excellent. You can't have a better role model than Altopia.

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Mar 4, 2020, 9:37:15 PM3/4/20
On Wed, 4 Mar 2020, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:

>it's ok with me i don't use altopia it just looks like i do

Your Path: header belies that falsehood, Canuck Cuckhold.

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Mar 4, 2020, 9:38:50 PM3/4/20
On Wed, 4 Mar 2020, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On 2020-03-04, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:

<...>

>> Keep up the good work.
>>
>you can have mine

Why would I want part-time work washing dishes
in your nursing home? LOL

%

Mar 4, 2020, 9:41:36 PM3/4/20
On 2020-03-04 7:37 p.m., "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Mar 2020, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> it's ok with me i don't use altopia it just looks like i do
>
> Your Path: header belies that falsehood, Canuck Cuckhold.

it's supposed to i couldn't do what i do if it didn't

%

Mar 4, 2020, 9:42:20 PM3/4/20
On 2020-03-04 7:38 p.m., "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Mar 2020, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 2020-03-04, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
>
> <...>
>
>>> Keep up the good work.
>>>
>> you can have mine
>
> Why would I want part-time work washing dishes
> in your nursing home? LOL

that certainly made sense

Siri Cruise

Mar 5, 2020, 2:30:42 AM3/5/20
In article <1oms4tk.14aqa9safcrhyN%on...@anon.invalid>,
on...@anon.invalid (Mr On!on) wrote:

> Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > On 04 Mar 2020, Tulanet Management <netnew...@gmail.com> posted some

> > Did someone say something? I thought I heard soething.
> >

> Just the gurgling of a new troll duct opening.

If it looks like duct, walks like duct, and quacks duct, it must
be a HVAC.

Sn!pe

Mar 5, 2020, 3:06:57 AM3/5/20
Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Did someone say something? I thought I heard soething.
> >
> > Just the gurgling of a new troll duct opening.
>
> If it looks like duct, walks like duct, and quacks duct,
> it must be a HVAC.

I do hope that HVAC has good filtration, we wouldn't want lots
of dusty little particles of troll-poast wafting around the room.
OTOH it might be just another old-fashioned rotary fan/ordure
interface.

--
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.

bm

Mar 5, 2020, 5:55:03 AM3/5/20
In article <a1n06f9v78vj4sspa...@4ax.com>
=?utf-8?Q?=22Sir_H=C3=B8mer_Hall=2C__Es?= =?utf-8?Q?q=2E=22?=
<greghall@høme.fake> wrote:

> On Wed, 4 Mar 2020 22:20:29 -0000 (UTC), "du...@butter.com" <du...@butter.com> wrote:
>
> >On 04 Mar 2020, Tulanet Management <netnew...@gmail.com> posted some
> >
> >> Hello everybody,
> >>
> >> There is a new free news server on the Usenet block. It can be
> >> accessed on news.tulanet.com port 119. We have all text newsgroups. We
> >> hope you make use of this server. Anyone can post on it.
> >>
> >> We believe in free speech and the power for people to voice their
> >> opinions.
> >>

> >> Thank you.
> >> Tulanet Management
> >
> >Thanks! Hey look! I can poast to AUK.
>
> Yes, and everybody can see your IP number so they
> can geolocate you and stalk you.
>
> Piscataway. LOL

I hope kensi can see my ip number.

Biden

Mar 5, 2020, 6:20:03 AM3/5/20
In article <cvmdfm....@news.alt.net>
We'll use yours to track you down and buttfuck you.

Siri Cruise

Mar 5, 2020, 8:20:18 AM3/5/20
In article <1oms8rb.sugfnx1ey8nssN%snip...@gmail.com>,
And the fans go whamp whamp whamp whamp.

Siri Cruise

Mar 5, 2020, 2:45:44 PM3/5/20
In article <1omsxor.1dkr0twxb2fdnN%!valid@!valid.invalid>,
!valid@!valid.invalid (Ï) wrote:

> Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 05 Mar 2020 05:20:13 -0800, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:

> > >And the fans go whamp whamp whamp whamp.
> >

> > A new free server? Time to go into abuse mode.
>

> !!!! WARNING !!!! WARNING !!!!
>
> !!!! T0RLL ALERT !!!!
>
> !!!! WARNING !!!! WARNING !!!!

And the colourred fans go whoomp whoomp whoomp
de whoomp whoomp whoomp
de whoomp whoomp whoomp
de whoomp whoomp whoomp

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Mar 5, 2020, 3:03:59 PM3/5/20
On 3/4/2020 5:57 PM, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Mar 2020 22:20:29 -0000 (UTC), "du...@butter.com" <du...@butter.com> wrote:
>
>> On 04 Mar 2020, Tulanet Management <netnew...@gmail.com> posted some
>>
>>> Hello everybody,
>>>
>>> There is a new free news server on the Usenet block. It can be
>>> accessed on news.tulanet.com port 119. We have all text newsgroups. We
>>> hope you make use of this server. Anyone can post on it.
>>>
>>> We believe in free speech and the power for people to voice their
>>> opinions.
>>>

>>> Thank you.
>>> Tulanet Management
>>
>> Thanks! Hey look! I can poast to AUK.
>
> Yes, and everybody can see your IP number so they
> can geolocate you and stalk you.
>
> Piscataway. LOL

LOL + BUSTED!! YEEEEEOWSER!

%

Mar 5, 2020, 3:05:35 PM3/5/20
mountain view

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Mar 5, 2020, 3:07:44 PM3/5/20
I still have the assworm in my Bozo Bin, if yer interested, Mister
Management.

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Mar 5, 2020, 3:13:09 PM3/5/20
On Thu, 5 Mar 2020, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <asia.n.b...@pattaya.com> wrote:

>I still have the assworm in my Bozo Bin, if yer interested, Mister
>Management.

That's exactly where the assworm belongs and
it's about all we can do about his net abuse. One
day soon, we can expect him to be in the morgue.

%

Mar 5, 2020, 3:18:09 PM3/5/20
and i can't tell you how great it's been not seeing him in my posts ,
i can call him a greasy gutless shit fk and he just accepts it

%

Mar 5, 2020, 3:20:41 PM3/5/20
On 2020-03-05 1:13 p.m., "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Mar 2020, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <asia.n.b...@pattaya.com> wrote:
>
>> I still have the assworm in my Bozo Bin, if yer interested, Mister
>> Management.
>
> That's exactly where the assworm belongs and
> it's about all we can do about his net abuse. One
> day soon, we can expect him to be in the morgue.
>
> LOL

if it's all you can do why haven't you done it ,
it's such a laugh seeing two of the biggest usenet trolls ,
get dragged down and beat by me and me alone

Raven

Mar 5, 2020, 3:21:03 PM3/5/20
on 3/5/2020, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." supposed :
> On Thu, 5 Mar 2020, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <asia.n.b...@pattaya.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I still have the assworm in my Bozo Bin, if yer interested, Mister
>> Management.
>
> That's exactly where the assworm belongs and
> it's about all we can do about his net abuse. One
> day soon, we can expect him to be in the morgue.
>
> LOL

Hump your own sock much, Esqueer?

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Mar 5, 2020, 3:26:56 PM3/5/20
On Thu, 5 Mar 2020, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:

>if it's all you can do why haven't you done it ,
>it's such a laugh seeing two of the biggest usenet trolls ,
>get dragged down and beat off by me and me alone

Yup, you beat off other men with the best of 'em, assworm!

%

Mar 5, 2020, 3:32:35 PM3/5/20
On 2020-03-05 1:26 p.m., "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Mar 2020, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> if it's all you can do why haven't you done it ,
>> it's such a laugh seeing two of the biggest usenet trolls ,
>> get dragged down and beat off by me and me alone
>
> Yup, you beat off other men with the best of 'em, assworm!
> LOL

i have defeated you nothing you say is believed anywhere in usenet
thanks to me , jumbo head

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Mar 5, 2020, 4:48:34 PM3/5/20
Just swallow!
LOL

Raven

Mar 5, 2020, 5:18:09 PM3/5/20
NOM
You're pathetic, you dried up old hump.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Mar 5, 2020, 6:51:31 PM3/5/20
Oh! What a tasteless remark!!

Raven

Mar 5, 2020, 6:54:30 PM3/5/20
Colonel Edmund J. Burke was thinking very hard :
> On 3/5/2020 2:18 PM, Raven wrote:
<...>
>> You're pathetic, you dried up old hump.
>
> Oh! What a tasteless remark!!

Stop putting everything in your mouth, Esqueer.

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Mar 5, 2020, 7:20:51 PM3/5/20
On Thu, 05 Mar 2020, Raven <ra...@invalid.net> wrote:
>Colonel Edmund J. Burke was thinking very hard :
>> On 3/5/2020, Raven wrote:
><...>
>>> You're pathetic, you dried up old hump.
>>
>> Oh! What a tasteless remark!!
>>
>Stop putting everything in your mouth, Esqueer.

No, you stop trying to put your dick up my bum.

Raven

Mar 5, 2020, 7:25:46 PM3/5/20
After serious thinking "Sir Hømer Hall, Esqueer." wrote :
> On Thu, 05 Mar 2020, Raven <ra...@invalid.net> wrote:
>> Colonel Edmund J. Burke was thinking very hard :
>>> On 3/5/2020, Raven wrote:
>> <...>
>>>
>>> Oh! What a tasteless remark!!
>>>
>> Stop putting everything in your mouth, Esqueer.
>
> No, you stop trying to put your dick up my bum.
> LOL

I have no interest in doing that, even if
you paid me part of your SSI. lol

Nomen Nescio

Mar 5, 2020, 7:31:08 PM3/5/20
On Thu, 05 Mar 2020 19:20:51 -0500, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." <greghall@høme.fake> wrote:

>On Thu, 05 Mar 2020, Raven <ra...@invalid.net> wrote:
>>Colonel Edmund J. Burke was thinking very hard :
>>> On 3/5/2020, Raven wrote:
>><...>
>>>
>>> Oh! What a tasteless remark!!
>>>
>>Stop putting everything in your mouth, Esqueer.
>
>No, you stop trying to put your dick up my bum.
>LOL

LOL Esqueer = 10
Raven = 0

%

Mar 5, 2020, 7:33:18 PM3/5/20
hi

Raven

Mar 5, 2020, 7:36:41 PM3/5/20
% has brought this to us :
> On 2020-03-05 5:31 p.m., Nomen Nescio wrote:
> hi

I have Nomen filtered but you just couldn't
pass up one post without humping it, could
you, pisspot.

%

Mar 5, 2020, 7:42:34 PM3/5/20
like i would have some way of knowing all that ,
and then be expected to respect your wishes and let you tell me ,
who i can and can't talk to , if you don't like psychology sessions ,
then i suggest you give your head a good fk'in shake

Raven

Mar 5, 2020, 7:47:57 PM3/5/20
% submitted this idea :
You respond to *every fucking post*. You have
nothing else to do....all day.

%

Mar 5, 2020, 7:53:16 PM3/5/20
so what and you're right , i do whatever the fk i like

Raven

Mar 5, 2020, 7:56:06 PM3/5/20
% wrote :
If that's how you want to waste your time
who the hell am I to say otherwise?

%

Mar 5, 2020, 8:17:30 PM3/5/20
that's what i asked you

Checkmate

Mar 8, 2020, 3:22:17 AM3/8/20
Checkmate.

On Wed, 4 Mar 2020 15:57:23 -0500 Tulanet Management put forth the
following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> Hello everybody,
>
> There is a new free news server on the Usenet block. It can be accessed
> on news.tulanet.com port 119. We have all text newsgroups. We hope you
> make use of this server. Anyone can post on it.
>
> We believe in free speech and the power for people to voice their opinions.
>

> Thank you.
> Tulanet Management

Why are you providing a "free" news server? How do you make your munny?
Are you harvesting stuff?

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Checkmate

Mar 8, 2020, 3:24:18 AM3/8/20
Checkmate.

On Wed, 04 Mar 2020 15:09:12 -0800 Siri Cruise put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> > On 04 Mar 2020, Tulanet Management <netnew...@gmail.com> posted some
> >
> > > Hello everybody,
> > >
> > > There is a new free news server on the Usenet block. It can be
> > > accessed on news.tulanet.com port 119. We have all text newsgroups. We
> > > hope you make use of this server. Anyone can post on it.
> > >
> > > We believe in free speech and the power for people to voice their
> > > opinions.
> > >

> > > Thank you.
> > > Tulanet Management
> >

> Did someone say something? I thought I heard soething.

Maybe you sat on a Whoopie Cushion... or farted.

Tulanet Management

Mar 8, 2020, 12:23:28 PM3/8/20
On 3/8/2020 3:22 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Wed, 4 Mar 2020 15:57:23 -0500 Tulanet Management put forth the
> following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
>

>> Hello everybody,
>>
>> There is a new free news server on the Usenet block. It can be accessed
>> on news.tulanet.com port 119. We have all text newsgroups. We hope you
>> make use of this server. Anyone can post on it.
>>
>> We believe in free speech and the power for people to voice their opinions.
>>

>> Thank you.
>> Tulanet Management
>
> Why are you providing a "free" news server? How do you make your munny?
> Are you harvesting stuff?

Because why not?
It costs almost next to nothing to operate.

The other news servers were censoring stuff so we decided to open our
own server that had all text newsgroups.

We adopt a Caputoian-like (Altopia) philosophy when it comes to users
rights.

Steve

Mar 8, 2020, 1:10:56 PM3/8/20

On Sun, 8 Mar 2020 12:23:24 -0400, Tulanet Management
wrote:
You should be requiring users to register and charging
them, then. Caputo is in it for the money and doesn't
give a fuck about anything else.

Tulanet Management

Mar 8, 2020, 1:17:51 PM3/8/20
No one will pay for text-only usenet when there's already free text-only
Usenet (e.x: AIOE, eternal-september). We both know that.

Registration is something I thought about, maybe I will if abuse becomes
rampant (so far I have received 0 abuse related emails - so Postfilter
with Rennovations is doing its job)

If we decide to provide binaries we will look into paid options.

Steve

Mar 8, 2020, 1:27:36 PM3/8/20

On Sun, 8 Mar 2020 13:17:48 -0400, Tulanet Management
<https://news.individual.net/register.php>

> Registration is something I thought about, maybe I will if abuse becomes
> rampant (so far I have received 0 abuse related emails - so Postfilter
> with Rennovations is doing its job)

Abuse reports? Are you having a laugh?
No one pays any attention to abuse reports.

> If we decide to provide binaries we will look into paid options.

Dream on. Even I've given up on usenet bunnies.
Too many takedowns and content is hard to find because
it's encoded.

Checkmate

Mar 8, 2020, 2:49:35 PM3/8/20
Checkmate.

On Sun, 8 Mar 2020 12:23:24 -0400 Tulanet Management put forth the
following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> On 3/8/2020 3:22 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate.
> >
> > On Wed, 4 Mar 2020 15:57:23 -0500 Tulanet Management put forth the
> > following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
> >

> >> Hello everybody,
> >>
> >> There is a new free news server on the Usenet block. It can be accessed
> >> on news.tulanet.com port 119. We have all text newsgroups. We hope you
> >> make use of this server. Anyone can post on it.
> >>
> >> We believe in free speech and the power for people to voice their opinions.
> >>

> >> Thank you.
> >> Tulanet Management
> >
> > Why are you providing a "free" news server? How do you make your munny?
> > Are you harvesting stuff?
> >
> Because why not?
> It costs almost next to nothing to operate.

Out of well over 100,000 news groups available, what prompted you to make
subscribers to alt.checkmate aware of your services?

> The other news servers were censoring stuff so we decided to open our
> own server that had all text newsgroups.
>
> We adopt a Caputoian-like (Altopia) philosophy when it comes to users
> rights.

What about user privacy, in particular? Tulanet could be a front for a
stalker (we get a lot of those). I've used Altopia for over twenty years.
CC is a well-proven trusted source. I don't mind sending him the cost
equivalent of a cheeseburger every month.

%

Mar 8, 2020, 3:03:46 PM3/8/20
how much do you pay me to use your news feeds

Tulanet Management

Mar 8, 2020, 3:03:50 PM3/8/20
Hi Checkmate,

I am a Altopia customer myself (I like having multiple Usenet servers at
my disposal) CC started from nowhere and worked his way up, just like
anyone else in the Usenet industry.

I agree that Caputo is a trusted source, he has had the chance to prove
himself over the 25 years of Altopia. As time passes by and more people
start to use our server, we will also be able to prove ourselves, just
like Caputo.

Even the Miller brothers from Highwinds/Omicron had to start from somewhere.

We expect to also work up the ladder just like everyone else. Once we
get more popularity, we may revise our current strategy and policy.

If any stalkers may arise we will take note to ban them from using our
service. Like I said before, if it becomes a major issue we will require
registration. If that is still an issue, we will make our server invite
only. So far it hasn't, due to our revolutionary Usenet technologies.

As for logs, we take the same policy Caputo does.

We will not share any information with Paolo at aioe.org,
eternal-september, or any other free newsserver.

We have been and will continue to crack down on any possible abuse.

As more users come to our servers, we will evaluate ways to make money
to keep the servers flowing and expand operations.

Steve

Mar 8, 2020, 3:06:07 PM3/8/20
On Sun, 8 Mar 2020 11:49:33 -0700, Checkmate wrote:

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Sun, 8 Mar 2020 12:23:24 -0400 Tulanet Management put forth the
> following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
>

> > On 3/8/2020 3:22 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> > > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > > Checkmate.
> > >
> > > On Wed, 4 Mar 2020 15:57:23 -0500 Tulanet Management put forth the
> > > following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> > > Why are you providing a "free" news server? How do you make your munny?
> > > Are you harvesting stuff?
> > >
> > Because why not?
> > It costs almost next to nothing to operate.
>
> Out of well over 100,000 news groups available, what prompted you to make
> subscribers to alt.checkmate aware of your services?

Fishy, innit.

> > The other news servers were censoring stuff so we decided to open our
> > own server that had all text newsgroups.
> >
> > We adopt a Caputoian-like (Altopia) philosophy when it comes to users
> > rights.
>
> What about user privacy, in particular? Tulanet could be a front for a
> stalker (we get a lot of those).

Honey trap. I'm not using it without a VPN.

Tulanet Management

Mar 8, 2020, 3:09:06 PM3/8/20
On 3/8/2020 1:27 PM, Steve wrote:
>> No one will pay for text-only usenet when there's already free text-only
>> Usenet (e.x: AIOE, eternal-september). We both know that.
>
> <https://news.individual.net/register.php>

Something called "grandfathering". The people on individual.net have
likely been paying for a long time and don't see the need to stop paying
for something else.

Our ultimate goal is to have something like neva.ru where we take in
everything under 1 mb.
> Abuse reports? Are you having a laugh?
> No one pays any attention to abuse reports.

It depends on the abuse report.
>> If we decide to provide binaries we will look into paid options.
>
> Dream on. Even I've given up on usenet bunnies.
> Too many takedowns and content is hard to find because
> it's encoded.

Use an indexer. Takedowns are almost nonexistent on an European server.

Tulanet Management

Mar 8, 2020, 3:10:09 PM3/8/20
I personally encourage everyone to use a VPN, regardless of whether or
not they use our server.

Steve

Mar 8, 2020, 3:15:05 PM3/8/20
On Sun, 8 Mar 2020 15:03:46 -0400, Tulanet Management
wrote:

> On 3/8/2020 2:49 PM, Checkmate wrote:
[...]
> > Out of well over 100,000 news groups available, what prompted you to make
> > subscribers to alt.checkmate aware of your services?

Tulanet Management, you forgot to answer this.

Tulanet Management

Mar 8, 2020, 3:18:11 PM3/8/20
On 3/8/2020 2:49 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Sun, 8 Mar 2020 12:23:24 -0400 Tulanet Management put forth the
> following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
>

>> On 3/8/2020 3:22 AM, Checkmate wrote:
>>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>>> Checkmate.
>>>
>>> On Wed, 4 Mar 2020 15:57:23 -0500 Tulanet Management put forth the
>>> following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

>>> Why are you providing a "free" news server? How do you make your munny?
>>> Are you harvesting stuff?
>>>
>> Because why not?
>> It costs almost next to nothing to operate.
>
> Out of well over 100,000 news groups available, what prompted you to make
> subscribers to alt.checkmate aware of your services?

I didn't see your first question while writing the first post. We see
the users of this NG to be particularly privacy and security focused,
and we believe this server is right for some people as a posting server
backup (Caputo logs what you post to your account). Use a vpn and post
to our server, no one will know who you are.

Steve

Mar 8, 2020, 3:23:51 PM3/8/20
On Sun, 8 Mar 2020 15:18:09 -0400, Tulanet Management
wrote:
ROTFPMSL!
Yep, that sure sums up the users in these froups.

> and we believe this server is right for some people as a posting server
> backup (Caputo logs what you post to your account). Use a vpn and post
> to our server, no one will know who you are.

You should rename your server to Torllnet.
A bit of honesty instead of bullshit would make a nice
change.

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Mar 8, 2020, 3:40:52 PM3/8/20
On Sun, 8 Mar 2020, Steve <steve-use...@gmx.com> wrote:
>On Sun, 8 Mar 2020, Tulanet Management wrote:
The butthurt is strong in Steve. He must be a netKKKop
to whom nobody will listen. LOL!

%

Mar 8, 2020, 3:43:06 PM3/8/20
like when you were going to report me

Steve

Mar 8, 2020, 3:47:26 PM3/8/20
I gave up reporting spammers when google groups
acquired Dejanews. The writing was on the wall then.
As for wankers like you that say nobody listens to me,
I laugh at them coz it's obvious you hang on my every
word.

%

Mar 8, 2020, 3:58:58 PM3/8/20
LOL

Alex Dink Cain

Mar 8, 2020, 5:04:59 PM3/8/20
In article <d007db....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com says...
You look really wasted in this pic -

https://imgur.com/a/a6nGneS

%

Mar 8, 2020, 5:26:42 PM3/8/20
it's a shame i'll never know because i don't go to posted pics

Steve

Mar 8, 2020, 5:38:03 PM3/8/20
You know when you've heard a bad joke about a hundred
times? Well, it's as funny as that.

%

Mar 8, 2020, 5:42:06 PM3/8/20
so is the sender

Steve

Mar 8, 2020, 7:50:26 PM3/8/20

On Sun, 08 Mar 2020 16:32:57 -0600, Skeeter wrote:
> and here YOU are.

Yep. What's your point?

> >> and we believe this server is right for some people as a posting server
> >> backup (Caputo logs what you post to your account). Use a vpn and post
> >> to our server, no one will know who you are.
> >
> >You should rename your server to Torllnet.
> >A bit of honesty instead of bullshit would make a nice
> >change.
>
> Someone is trying to act like a usenet guru. I been using free servers
> for years with no problem.

So have I, which has nothing at all to do with a new
kid on the block offering his swerver in *these
particular froups*.

Checkmate

Mar 8, 2020, 8:32:11 PM3/8/20
Checkmate.

On Sun, 8 Mar 2020 15:03:46 -0400 Tulanet Management put forth the
Good to know. I'll keep you in mind, may try your server out at some
point.

Checkmate

Mar 17, 2020, 2:04:33 PM3/17/20
Checkmate.

On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 06:13:14 +0000 (UTC) Gary Burnore put forth the
following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> In alt.usenet.kooks Tulanet Management <netnew...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> right you just keep the addresses for your own use
> >
> > Our understanding is that CC from Altopia does the same thing.
> >
> > From: https://www.altopia.com/polfaq.html
> >
> > Q: Do you log what customers post?
> >
> > A: Yes. We log data which associates a message-id to a customer account.
> > This data is kept for a month except in cases in which we are requested
> > to archive specific records for a longer period of time.
> >
> > Our policy is similar to Caputo's.
>
> Yeah, but you don't modify your nntp to strip IP addresses, added by
> mistake or on purpose.
>
> :)
>
> Gonna have to turn databasix.com back on, I see.
>
> lololololololol

It's probably buried in the very back of your closet, behind the old
vacuum cleaners, boots, and other junk. You might want to upgrade it from
Windows 95, though.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2019

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Mar 17, 2020, 2:39:42 PM3/17/20
On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 11:04:31 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; The Pathetic
Anti-Muslim Wannabe Homegrown Terrorist Posting as "💩
<More.Bul...@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of
great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<d0np0i....@news.alt.net>:

🐸Warning!AlwayswearANSIapprovedsafetygoggleswhenreadingpostsby
🐸💩.
🐸
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸<du...@butter.com>wrote:
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸On04Mar2020,TulanetManagement<netnew...@gmail.com>postedsome
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸news:r3p4nj$2a58$1...@esteban.tulanet.com:
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Helloeverybody,ThereisanewfreenewsserverontheUsenetblock.It
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸canbeaccessedonnews.tulanet.comport119.Wehavealltext
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸newsgroups.Wehopeyoumakeuseofthisserver.Anyonecanpostonit.
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Webelieveinfreespeechandthepowerforpeopletovoicetheir
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸opinions.Thankyou.TulanetManagement
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Thanks!??Heylook!??IcanpoasttoAUK.
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Yes,andeverybodycanseeyourIPnumbersotheycangeolocateyouand
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸stalkyou.Piscataway.??LOL
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸HelloSirHomerHall,Esq.OurstandardmessageIDendswith
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸"esteban.tulanet.com".HisnewsreadermusthaveinjectedthatIP
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸addressattheendofhisMID.WedonotpostIPaddressesofusers
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸ontoheaders.Wevaluetheirprivacy.Thanks!
🐸🐸🐸🐸rightyoujustkeeptheaddressesforyourownuse
🐸🐸🐸OurunderstandingisthatCCfromAltopiadoesthesamething.From:
🐸🐸🐸https://www.altopia.com/polfaq.htmlQ:Doyoulogwhatcustomerspost?
🐸🐸🐸A:Yes.Welogdatawhichassociatesamessage-idtoacustomeraccount.
🐸🐸🐸Thisdataiskeptforamonthexceptincasesinwhichwearerequested
🐸🐸🐸toarchivespecificrecordsforalongerperiodoftime.Ourpolicyis
🐸🐸🐸similartoCaputo's.
🐸🐸Yeah,butyoudon'tmodifyyournntptostripIPaddresses,addedby
🐸🐸mistakeoronpurpose.:)Gonnahavetoturndatabasix.combackon,I
🐸🐸see.lololololololol
🐸
🐸It'sprobablyburiedintheverybackofyourcloset,behindtheold
🐸vacuumcleaners,boots,andotherjunk.Youmightwanttoupgradeit
🐸fromWindows95,though.

databasix sure took a dive after they were busted harassing people IRL.

"nads" won't comment on this poast...

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender 💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈

Mar 23, 2021, 3:24:41 PM3/23/21
On Wed, 24 Mar 2021 03:20:03 +0800, LO AND BEHOLD;
"=?UTF-8?B?VXNlbmV0IEFkdm9jYXRlICMxMzM3?=" <use...@advocate.null>
determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
decided to freely share it with us in <s3df11$m6q$1...@gioia.aioe.org>:

✡ I’m still here, and yes I did have a partial role in setting up the
✡ Tulanet newsserver (with some other guys).

✡ Other than that, I don’t remember making up too many stories about
✡ myself - so a lot of what I said about myself is probably true/probably
✡ believe in (e.g: "millennial with staunchly conservative Boomer views",
✡ per your description).

✡ I did, and still do, like Usenet, but I had to drop the brand due to you
✡ guys thinking it was some honeypot, even though it wasn’t, along with
✡ disagreements with my hosting guy (which was just reselling service
✡ from another real hosting company at a higher price).

✡ Most of my time has been spent on a new site called reddit.com and
tiktok.com, but I’ve been still posting on Usenet under different
✡ names from time to time - even on this newsgroup.

✡ What “personal information” would you give up by posting on a free
✡ and open newsserver? The only thing you would give out is an IP
✡ address, but they aren’t as important or revealing as you think they
✡ are. Read Google’s post about privacy and IP addresses:
https://publicpolicy.googleblog.com/2008/02/are-ip-addresses-personal.h
✡ tml.

✡ I posted on alt.checkmate specifically because it seemed like the most
✡ active newsgroup according to narkive.com and it seemed to have the
✡ most people.

✡ The funniest part about this post is you made it with Google Groups,
✡ which puts your IP in the header of the posts you make. All the
✡ information that your newsreader would have given the server if you
✡ used Tulanet is in the headers of your post. If you care so much about
✡ your IP getting leaked use a VPN. It also encrypts your traffic as well,
✡ so your ISP can’t see whats in it. If you don’t want to pay for a
✡ VPN, Tor works pretty good for news servers.

✡ -- Free News Reader http://put.hk
http://put.hk/reader/news.aioe.org/alt.checkmate.html

✡ checkmate <altche...@gmail.com> wrote:
✡ ✡ On Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at 12:57:25 PM UTC-8, Tulanet Management
✡ ✡ wrote:
✡ ✡ ✡ Hello everybody, There is a new free news server on the Usenet block. It
✡ ✡ ✡ can be accessed on news.tulanet.com port 119. We have all text
✡ ✡ ✡ newsgroups. We hope you make use of this server. Anyone can post on it.
✡ ✡ ✡ We believe in free speech and the power for people to voice their
✡ ✡ ✡ opinions. Thank you. Tulanet Management
✡ ✡ I remember this post from a year ago. I called it out at the time as
✡ ✡ probably a troll trying a little social engineering to trick AC members
✡ ✡ into unwittingly giving up personal information. Did anybody fall for
✡ ✡ it? Also, there was a new sock, claiming to be a Millennial with
✡ ✡ staunchly conservative Boomer views, who was trying to hype this new
✡ ✡ server. He disappeared just as suddenly as he appeared after I blew
✡ ✡ his cover story. I may have been born at night, but it wasn't LAST
✡ ✡ night...

so why do you pretend to be MS KITTY, then?

"4 out of 5 pet rocks" won't comment on this poast...

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

-

"Also, it makes you look intellectually weak if you constantly spout derogatory opinions about people, but can never back any of them up with valid reasons. In alt.checkmate, someone will challenge that every time." - _The Most Ironic Thing Ever Said_ by Checkmate in <MPG.3a6d564ad...@news.alt.net>

-

"Starting with the World's Ugliest Chimp, Maxine Waters. That bitch is
hideous! It's no wonder "she always mad," to put it ebonically." - Checkmate "looking intellectually weak" (and racist AF) in <MPG.3a81d71c7...@news.alt.net>

-

"Subject: THE GREAT MASK MYTH... UNMASKED" - Checkmate the anti-masker in https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/ROknxOsPeEE/m/I-cujRAzBQAJ

-

"Conservatives aren't looking for a war. Libtards are planning one, and it
starts with the cowardly antifa punks who dress in black, cover their
faces, wear helmets, and surround elderly citizens, poking them with
metal-tipped umbrellas. You know, like fascists." - another borken prediction from Checkmate (umbrella guy was later found to be a fascist) in <cue77g....@news.alt.net>

-

"It will always be with you. Why do you think I hate those bastards as much as I do? I've been watching a lecture series on the history of the muzzies... many hour's worth, in fact, and the muzzies have been that way for thousands of years. It's in their culture. Every few hundred years, they try to invade Europe or some other region nearby, and have to be beaten back. They just need to be eliminated to whatever extent that's possible. You can't kill ideas completely, but you can set them back a few generations when necessary.

One important distinction between islam and christianity, is both religions have historically used their "beliefs" as a means to control the ignorant Unwashed Masses, only Western civilization became educated enough to take that power away from the clergy. The muzzies like their citizens to remain dumb, brainwashed, and obedient. That's why the radical ones are nearly all from The Land That Time Forgot. They're still stuck back in the fourteenth century, and suffer from the delusional notion that they're going to drag the rest of the world back there with them. As I see it, there's only one solution to that problem, and it's the same one we use to rid ourselves of rats, cockroaches, and other vermin." - Checkmate said this psycho lunatic shit in <MPG.34138d3d6...@news.altopia.com>

-

"What you see happening in Europe now... defiant muzzies openly proclaiming that they have no desire to "assimilate" or co-exist with Europeans, and stating that their objective is to turn all of Europe into a muzzie dominated region under sharia law, is the harbinger of what they have planned for the US. To what extent they'll be successful with that here can be debated, but should not be underestimated. I wish I could share your optimism in that regard, but I don't.

Terror attacks are only one page out of the muzzie play book. They serve more as a distraction. The real goal is occupation, and that's already well underway. They've got that frog pretty well boiled in Europe now, and they're getting bolder by the day. The longer the Europeans wait to do something about it, the harder it's going to be TO do anything about it. It may already be too late IMO. This is going to get real messy in a hurry." - Checkmate crying about some bullshit about muslims in europe that's he's convinced himself is true.

-

"Bitches don't get to use the Pussy Card when they initiate an
assault." - Cuckmate the Wonder Klown in <dfrauh.8...@news.alt.net>

-

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer, and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Herr Fuhrer Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

-

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

STOP! (janithor time.):

i hope his sails weren't torn asunder with words on a screen, or
somesuch, but also i hope that his pain is not as bad as the murderguy
who got hit with a skateboard. - anynonymous

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

"I wasn't even aware that I HAD a religion. I'm pretty-much against all of The Big Three, but the muzzies are at the top of the list." - Checkmate

-

"Such "places of worship" are terrorist breeding grounds, as has been proven on many occasions. Please refrain from morphing out of my
killfile." - Checkmate on his belief that all Mosques are where terrorists are.

-

"Is Pussy Willow saying you're a bigger nazi puke than me? You didn't even suggest that maybe we ought to burn down all the mosques. This just isn't fair!" - Checkmate admits to suggesting burning down mosques.

-

"The world IS shit, and getting closer to hitting the fan every day. We'll be at war before the end of this decade, and nearly everybody
already knows it." - Checkmate teh war hawk, in 2017