HILARIOUS VIDEO OF THE OVERRATED PART-ARAB ASSHOLE FRANK ZAPPA DYING

%

Jan 4, 2019, 11:58:27 PM1/4/19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?=GBfoTUG41i4. LMFAO! Now that's funny shit. Oh, sure, Zappa was talented but, as the subject line states, also overrated. Among other things, in a sense, he was a bizarre novelty act who relied far too much on gimmicks and absurdist lyrics to gain attention rather than music alone. As a guitarist, many were quite superior to him, including Hendrix, Clapton, Beck, McLaughlin, Taylor [Mick], Blackmore, Howe, Hackett, Fripp, Townshend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of course, also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E asshole.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Jan 5, 2019, 12:00:54 AM1/5/19
On Fri, 4 Jan 2019 20:58:26 -0800 (PST), LO AND BEHOLD; "%"
<vaginal...@gmail.com> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<84abbded-ab36-4ff1...@googlegroups.com>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ https://www.youtube.com/watch?=GBfoTUG41i4. LMFAO! Now that's funny
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrep0RTx-gY

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

%

Jan 5, 2019, 12:25:49 AM1/5/19
On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 11:58:27 PM UTC-5, % wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBfoTUG41i4. LMFAO! Now that's funny shit. Oh, sure, Zappa was talented but, as the subject line states, also overrated. Among other things, in a sense, he was a bizarre novelty act who relied far too much on gimmicks and absurdist lyrics to gain attention rather than music alone. As a guitarist, many were quite superior to him, including Hendrix, Clapton, Beck, McLaughlin, Taylor [Mick], Blackmore, Howe, Hackett, Fripp, Townshend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of course, also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E asshole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBfoTUG41i4. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

%

Jan 5, 2019, 1:25:05 AM1/5/19
Yeah, and the following video is even more fun and funny to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxefFrh99k8. Yay!

Janithor

Jan 5, 2019, 1:30:00 AM1/5/19

%

Jan 5, 2019, 1:56:10 AM1/5/19
Not funny, but the overrated asshole Zappa dying of cancer is.

%

Jan 5, 2019, 10:25:02 AM1/5/19
It most certainly is. In fact, I laughed so hard that my sides are still hurting. Yay!

%

Jan 5, 2019, 1:58:21 PM1/5/19
On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 11:58:27 PM UTC-5, % wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?=GBfoTUG41i4. LMFAO! Now that's funny shit. Oh, sure, Zappa was talented but, as the subject line states, also overrated. Among other things, in a sense, he was a bizarre novelty act who relied far too much on gimmicks and absurdist lyrics to gain attention rather than music alone. As a guitarist, many were quite superior to him, including Hendrix, Clapton, Beck, McLaughlin, Taylor [Mick], Blackmore, Howe, Hackett, Fripp, Townshend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of course, also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E asshole.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

%

Jan 5, 2019, 5:35:34 PM1/5/19
On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 11:58:27 PM UTC-5, % wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?=GBfoTUG41i4. LMFAO! Now that's funny shit. Oh, sure, Zappa was talented but, as the subject line states, also overrated. Among other things, in a sense, he was a bizarre novelty act who relied far too much on gimmicks and absurdist lyrics to gain attention rather than music alone. As a guitarist, many were quite superior to him, including Hendrix, Clapton, Beck, McLaughlin, Taylor [Mick], Blackmore, Howe, Hackett, Fripp, Townshend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of course, also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E asshole.

I enjoy watching videos of assholes dying. Yay!

Lamey

Jan 5, 2019, 5:52:26 PM1/5/19
Racist.

%

Jan 5, 2019, 6:35:36 PM1/5/19
On Saturday, January 5, 2019 at 5:52:26 PM UTC-5, Lamey wrote:
> Racist.

Oh, so little scumbag Anton is politically correct now? LMFAO!

%

Jan 5, 2019, 10:44:32 PM1/5/19
On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 11:58:27 PM UTC-5, % wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?=GBfoTUG41i4. LMFAO! Now that's funny shit. Oh, sure, Zappa was talented but, as the subject line states, also overrated. Among other things, in a sense, he was a bizarre novelty act who relied far too much on gimmicks and absurdist lyrics to gain attention rather than music alone. As a guitarist, many were quite superior to him, including Hendrix, Clapton, Beck, McLaughlin, Taylor [Mick], Blackmore, Howe, Hackett, Fripp, Townshend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of course, also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E asshole.

"Comedy rock." LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

%

Jan 6, 2019, 11:15:13 PM1/6/19
Yeah, "comedy rock" that wasn't funny.

%

Jan 17, 2019, 9:20:53 PM1/17/19
It'd be great to watch the little Canadian psycho "Persent" [sic; his spelling] suffer and die like his asshole hero Zappa. Yay!

%

May 22, 2019, 4:14:33 AM5/22/19
On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 11:58:27 PM UTC-5, % wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBfoTUG41i4. LMFAO! Now that's funny shit. Oh, sure, Zappa was talented but, as the subject line states, also overrated. Among other things, in a sense, he was a bizarre novelty act who relied far too much on gimmicks and absurdist lyrics to gain attention rather than music alone. As a guitarist, many were quite superior to him, including Hendrix, Clapton, Beck, McLaughlin, Taylor [Mick], Blackmore, Howe, Hackett, Fripp, Townshend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of course, also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E asshole.

On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 11:58:27 PM UTC-5, % wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBfoTUG41i4. LMFAO! Now that's funny shit. Oh, sure, Zappa was talented but, as the subject line states, also overrated. Among other things, in a sense, he was a bizarre novelty act who relied far too much on gimmicks and absurdist lyrics to gain attention rather than music alone. As a guitarist, many were quite superior to him, including Hendrix, Clapton, Beck, McLaughlin, Taylor [Mick], Blackmore, Howe, Hackett, Fripp, Townshend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of course, also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E asshole.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

%

May 22, 2019, 4:15:25 AM5/22/19
On Saturday, January 5, 2019 at 12:25:49 AM UTC-5, % wrote:
On Saturday, January 5, 2019 at 12:25:49 AM UTC-5, % wrote:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

%

Jun 29, 2019, 1:43:07 PM6/29/19
Frank Zappa, a serious and respected "classical composer?" Nah, he should have listened to, and taken lessons from, this great band: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rwNe2QXwrU. Or this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZFlq3zQhQ0.

Janithor

Jun 29, 2019, 2:08:23 PM6/29/19
x-no-archive: yes
So how many no shows will it be this Sunday, you gutless punk? I lost
count. Discovery Park, noon tomorrow. I'll be there, you little bitch.

Skeeter

Jun 29, 2019, 2:14:27 PM6/29/19
In article <qf89em$vd7$1...@news.albasani.net>, Jani...@comcast.net
says...
He won't show, his mom won't let him leave the house after that incident
at the school.

Janithor

Jun 29, 2019, 2:41:56 PM6/29/19
x-no-archive: yes
I suspected as much. That's what happens when you're a weak ass pussy.

%

Jun 29, 2019, 2:57:19 PM6/29/19
why does zappa have so many songs with no lyrics if lyrics was his thing

%

Jun 29, 2019, 3:28:17 PM6/29/19
It will be ten consecutive no-shows for you, little faggot "'Thor" (smirk), tomorrow, June 30th. You know the place and time. Rittenhouse Square Park in Philly at 9PM.

%

Jun 29, 2019, 3:28:33 PM6/29/19
Your tranny "mama" has you thoroughly whipped with a ball and chain and, speaking of school, little faggot junkie PEDOPHILE Anton (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.wired/qaiU-d8wAsA), how many young boys have you raped thus far today?

%

Jun 29, 2019, 3:28:46 PM6/29/19
LMFAO!!!!!!! You're a 50 year old loser afraid of a 66 year old Jew.

%

Jun 29, 2019, 3:29:01 PM6/29/19
Why are you such an idiot?

Janithor

Jun 29, 2019, 4:00:28 PM6/29/19
x-no-archive: yes
> Why am I such an idiot?

Something we're all asking. Maybe you were just born that way?

%

Jun 29, 2019, 4:08:03 PM6/29/19
anyone that needs to be me so bad they say they are me is about as idiot
as it gets and to say the spelling of my e-mail address is wrong is even
more idiot and they should learn that vagina lover is two words

Janithor

Jun 29, 2019, 4:15:31 PM6/29/19
x-no-archive: yes
*APPLAUSE*

Checkmate

Jun 29, 2019, 4:24:26 PM6/29/19
Checkmate! In article <706e25a6-80ec-4dee-b412-5e9e6d9de196
@googlegroups.com>, vaginal...@gmail.com says...
LOL! "Yes" is a squeaky-voiced fag band.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2019

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

%

Jun 29, 2019, 4:26:33 PM6/29/19
On 2019-06-29 1:24 p.m., Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <706e25a6-80ec-4dee-b412-5e9e6d9de196
> @googlegroups.com>, vaginal...@gmail.com says...

> (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of course, also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E asshole.

>>> Yeah, and the following video is even more fun and funny to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxefFrh99k8. Yay!
>>
>> Frank Zappa, a serious and respected "classical composer?" Nah, he should have listened to, and taken lessons from, this great band: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rwNe2QXwrU. Or this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZFlq3zQhQ0.
>
> LOL! "Yes" is a squeaky-voiced fag band.

very good

Janithor

Jun 29, 2019, 5:52:36 PM6/29/19
x-no-archive: yes
I saw that too.

%

Jun 29, 2019, 5:57:31 PM6/29/19
> > Why are you such an idiot?
>
> Well, my parents are inbred retards, so it's congenital and, I drink a lot of booze and use tons of drugs. The money for which I get from blowing ugly old fags. Now, I'm quite hideous myself and they don't pay me much, so therefore I have to suck, and swallow the cum of, at least 25 cocks a day. I Y-U-G-E-L-Y enjoy it, however.

We know, little faggot.

%

Jun 29, 2019, 5:57:43 PM6/29/19
> anyone that needs to be me so bad they say they are me is about as idiot
> as it gets and to say the spelling of my e-mail address is wrong is even
> more idiot and they should learn that vagina lover is two words

Aw, the little homebound Canadian retard is upset that I use his dumb alias. Too bad. And why the fuck would I want to be you? No sane person would. I do it to annoy you out of your tiny drug-addled mind, at which I'm obviously very successful. Also, "Persent" [sic; your spelling, not mine], if your aforementioned brain wasn't so tiny, you'd realize that when using an email address, one can't separate the characters.

%

Jun 29, 2019, 5:57:56 PM6/29/19
> > anyone that needs to be me so bad they say they are me is about as idiot
> > as it gets and to say the spelling of my e-mail address is wrong is even
> > more idiot and they should learn that vagina lover is two words
>
> *APPLAUSE*

LMFAO! Yeah, "applause" from another little homebound retarded drooling loser with "flipper hands."

%

Jun 29, 2019, 5:58:09 PM6/29/19
On Saturday, June 29, 2019 at 4:24:26 PM UTC-4, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always be prepared for something Y-U-G-E-L-Y stupid when reading posts by Retard!
> In article <706e25a6-80ec-4dee-b412-5e9e6d9de196
> @googlegroups.com>, vaginal...@gmail.com says...

> (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of course, also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E asshole.

> > > Yeah, and the following video is even more fun and funny to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxefFrh99k8. Yay!
> >
> > Frank Zappa, a serious and respected "classical composer?" Nah, he should have listened to, and taken lessons from, this great band: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rwNe2QXwrU. Or this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZFlq3zQhQ0.
>
> LOL! "Yes" is a squeaky-voiced fag band.
>
> --
> Retard ®
> Copyright © 2019
> all rights reserved
>
> AUK Homo award, Feb. 2012 (Pre-Burnore)
> Destroyer of the English Language Awards (Post-Burnore)
> Co-winner Freddie Mercury Rub, Suck & Swallow
> award May 2001, (Brethern of Beelzebub troll)
> Freddie Mercury Rub, Suck & Swallow award, Feb 2012
>
> Crazy Conspiracy Theorist
> Psychotic Misanthrope
> Illiterate
> Usenet Loser
>
> In loving memory of my 6 year old male lover whom to I gave AIDS
> May 2010-February 12, 2017

No musician in Yes, or who is a past member of the band, is a women-hating homo like you who can't get laid.

%

Jun 29, 2019, 5:58:25 PM6/29/19
For once you're right, little faggot. Yes is/was very good; which is surprising coming from someone whose favorite "artist" is the mediocre (even in death) Frank Zappa, whose forte was ridiculous "comedy rock."

vallor

Jun 29, 2019, 6:19:05 PM6/29/19
A symphonic tone poem speaks in words beyond our crude English language.

--
-v

Checkmate

Jun 29, 2019, 7:27:09 PM6/29/19
Checkmate! In article <g7lfhe9k2jb9et3l5...@4ax.com>,
Har...@Hahn.invalid says...
> You must be a liberal, instead of answering you run away.

Hi, "Harley"... IF that's your real name and you're a pot head.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2019

Checkmate

Jun 29, 2019, 7:29:20 PM6/29/19
Checkmate! In article <gnq6eo...@mid.individual.net>, val...@cultnix.org
says...
"Only thirteen, and she knows how to nasty..."

vallor

Jun 29, 2019, 7:47:24 PM6/29/19
iirc, chocolate was involved.

Moar Zappa: "She's only seventeen..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu27WzzPCEI

Then there's Steely Dan: "Hey Nineteen..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SOI_Yl_0e8

--
-v

Checkmate

Jun 29, 2019, 7:58:21 PM6/29/19
Checkmate! In article <gnqbka...@mid.individual.net>, val...@cultnix.org
I like "Dirty Love" about a naughty little poodle.

%

Jun 29, 2019, 8:02:22 PM6/29/19
what , you didn't like my one about ,
the chrome plated magical pig with marital aids stuck all over it

vallor

Jun 29, 2019, 8:10:24 PM6/29/19
I did -- the whole danged rock opera.

Then there's "Dyna-Mo Humm"...

--
-v

%

Jun 29, 2019, 8:41:25 PM6/29/19

Checkmate

Jun 29, 2019, 11:47:22 PM6/29/19
Checkmate! In article <cb5jnf....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
says...
I probably didn't get that far, or maybe I didn't click on it. I'm not a
big Zappa fan, but some of his early stuff was hilarious.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Jun 29, 2019, 11:53:08 PM6/29/19
On 29 Jun 2019 23:47:22 GMT, LO AND BEHOLD; vallor <val...@cultnix.org>
determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
decided to freely share it with us in
<gnqbka...@mid.individual.net>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Sat, 29 Jun 2019 11:57:20 -0700, % wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 2019-06-29 11:41 a.m., Janithor wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp! On 6/29/2019 11:14 AM, Skeeter wrote:
[...]

i wonder why it is that people who are musicians are not only fans, but also inspired by his music?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSPdg4yPwAg

[...]

%

Jun 29, 2019, 11:57:30 PM6/29/19
you commented on it said it had to be frank

vallor

Jun 30, 2019, 1:31:59 AM6/30/19
Have shared the view with a musician friend who thinks Zappa is one of the
most important composers of the 20th century.

--
-v

%

Jun 30, 2019, 11:53:47 AM6/30/19
> > Two reasons. First, it is congenital, as my parents are inbred retards. And
two, copious amounts of drugs every day.

> Hi, "Harley"... IF that's your real name and you're a pot head.
>
> --
> Checkmate ®
> Copyright © 2019
> all rights reserved
>
> AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012 (Pre-Burnore)
> Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Awards (Post-Burnore)
> Co-winner Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker
> award May 2001, (Brethern of Beelzebub troll)
> Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker award, Feb 2012
>
> Author, Humorist, Cynic
> Philosopher, Humanitarian
> Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
> Usenet Shot-Caller
>
> In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
> May 2010-February 12, 2017

Hi, drug-addicted homo.

%

Jun 30, 2019, 11:54:04 AM6/30/19
And the main reason why "Checky" can't get laid is that he's so fucking repulsive to look at. I've seen very recent photos of the 70-something old prick and almost vomited. He looks even worse due to all of those drugs that he relies on every day as a crutch to get through his Y-U-G-E-L-Y empty, meaningless existence. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Checkmate

Jun 30, 2019, 2:02:26 PM6/30/19
Checkmate! In article <cb61gb....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
That was one of the first songs I heard from him, and it cracked me up. The
song is called "Brown Shoes Don't Make It," and I think it was on the "We're
Only In It For the Money" album (1968). I remember walking through a
supermarket with a bad case of The Munchies at around midnight, and they
were playing the whole album over the PA system.

At a party one night, someone decided to pick who looked like each of the
guys in the picture (link below). I was the third from the left (had a
beard then). Second from the left was a girl named Rosanne, who once gave
her boyfriend a blowjob while I and and a couple other people were sitting
there watching TV. Fourth from the left was Bob Johnson, who was always a
trip. The one at the extreme right looked like a guy named Jim Gamble, who
was an electronic genius, and built giant speakers for rock concerts.

https://s-usih.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Were-only-in-it-for-the-money-
gatefold-copy.jpg

OR

https://tinyurl.com/zappa68

Those were the days... a year later, I was in boot camp at Fort Ord. Frank
Zappa had stepped aside for "Time" by the Chambers Brothers, and "Time of
the Season" by The Zombies. By '69, I was in 'Nam, and those partying days
were just memories. Probably a good thing, because in '68, we were going
nowhere (although having actual fun doing it).

Checkmate

Jun 30, 2019, 2:03:46 PM6/30/19
Checkmate! In article <gnqvqe...@mid.individual.net>,
val...@cultnix.org says...

> [...]
> > ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ???????????
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBfoTUG41i4. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!
> > ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ???????????
> > ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? Yeah, and the following video is
> > even more fun and funny to watch:
> > ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ???????????
> > ??????????? ??????????? ???????????
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxefFrh99k8. Yay!
> > ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ???????????
> > ??????????? ??????????? Frank Zappa, a serious and respected "classical
> > composer?" Nah, he ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ???????????
> > ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? should have listened to,
> > and taken lessons from, this great band:
> > ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ???????????
> > ??????????? ??????????? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rwNe2QXwrU. Or
> > this one:
> > ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ???????????
> > ??????????? ??????????? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZFlq3zQhQ0.
> > ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ???????????
> > ??????????? So how many no shows will it be this Sunday, you gutless
> > punk?  I lost ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ???????????
> > ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? count.  Discovery Park, noon
> > tomorrow.  I'll be there, you little ??????????? ??????????? ???????????
> > ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? bitch.
> > ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ???????????
> > He won't show, his mom won't let him leave the house after that incident
> > ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ???????????
> > at the school.
> > ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? I suspected
> > as much.  That's what happens when you're a weak ass ?.
> > ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? why does zappa have so
> > many songs with no lyrics if lyrics was his thing ???????????
> > ??????????? ??????????? A symphonic tone poem speaks in words beyond our
> > crude English language.
> > ??????????? ??????????? "Only thirteen, and she knows how to nasty..."
> > ???????????
> > ??????????? iirc, chocolate was involved.
> > ???????????
> > ??????????? Moar Zappa: "She's only seventeen..."
> > ???????????
> > ??????????? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu27WzzPCEI ???????????
> > ??????????? Then there's Steely Dan: "Hey Nineteen..."
> > ???????????
> > ??????????? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SOI_Yl_0e8 ???????????
> >
> > i wonder why it is that people who are musicians are not only fans, but
> > also inspired by his music?
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSPdg4yPwAg
>
> Have shared the view with a musician friend who thinks Zappa is one of the
> most important composers of the 20th century.

I never quite understood that opinion...

Checkmate

Jun 30, 2019, 2:06:16 PM6/30/19
Checkmate! In article <h3phhehtpbkl8ukjn...@4ax.com>,
mc...@invalid.invalid says...

> On Sun, 30 Jun 2019 08:54:04 -0700 (PDT), "%"
> <vaginal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> No musician in Yes, or who is a past member of the band, is a women-hating homo like you who can't get laid.
> >
> >And the main reason why "Checky" can't get laid is that he's so fucking repulsive to look at. I've seen very recent photos of the 70-something old prick and almost vomited
>

> I don't believe you, no one has seen pics of him and I bet you would
> be happy to post them, or are you lying again?

Indeed. I'd be interested in seeing those "pictures" too. The only
pictures of me that I've ever made public are from 1969, when I was in 'Nam.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2019

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jun 30, 2019, 2:17:37 PM6/30/19
On Sun, 30 Jun 2019, Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:

<...>

>Indeed. I'd be interested in seeing those "pictures" too. The only
>pictures of me that I've ever made public are from 1969, when I was in 'Nam.

It's a crying shame that though you were sent there
you really weren't needed there. Colonel Burke had
everything under control all by himself.

The Colonel's twin 50 calibers mowing them down
by the thousands still haunt the dreams of the slopes
generations later.

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda and kensi » the twain are easily ignored
feminist bigots and America-hating, lying leftists.

vallor

Jun 30, 2019, 3:53:47 PM6/30/19
He had a unique perspective, and it wasn't drug-induced either. He was
just...odd.

Experimented with synthesizers. Indeed, one of his band members --
Patrick O'Hearn -- went on to become one of the legends of ambient
synthesis.

Back to Zappa:

Dumb All Over:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTfOB_TBBew

G-Spot Tornado:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUvH3xf0e-I

--
-v

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jul 1, 2019, 6:09:04 PM7/1/19
On 6/30/2019 11:17 AM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Jun 2019, Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> <...>
>
>> Indeed. I'd be interested in seeing those "pictures" too. The only
>> pictures of me that I've ever made public are from 1969, when I was in 'Nam.
>
> It's a crying shame that though you were sent there
> you really weren't needed there. Colonel Burke had
> everything under control all by himself.
>
> The Colonel's twin 50 calibers mowing them down
> by the thousands still haunt the dreams of the slopes
> generations later.

Chekkie was never in Nam, bitches!

%

Jul 2, 2019, 4:34:55 PM7/2/19
Ugly in 1969, too. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

%

Sep 14, 2019, 4:33:44 PM9/14/19
Indeed.

%

Nov 28, 2019, 8:35:44 PM11/28/19
On Saturday, January 5, 2019 at 12:25:49 AM UTC-5, % wrote:
> On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 11:58:27 PM UTC-5, % wrote:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBfoTUG41i4. LMFAO! Now that's funny shit. Oh, sure, Zappa was talented but, as the subject line states, also overrated; and quite considerably. Among other things, in a sense, he was a bizarre novelty act who relied far too much on gimmicks and absurdist lyrics to gain attention rather than music alone. As a guitarist alone, many were quite superior to him when taking into account all of the aspects that make a good player, including Hendrix, Clapton, Beck, McLaughlin, Taylor [Mick], Blackmore, Howe, Hackett, Fripp, Townshend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of course, also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E asshole.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBfoTUG41i4. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Comedy rock" specialist Zappa could have only wished to have composed something as brilliant and complex as say, the following: youtube.com/watch?v=hLqZef5YoPo and youtube.com/watch?v=wS9-kdtg8xY.

Janithor

Nov 28, 2019, 8:52:03 PM11/28/19
x-no-archive: yes
LFMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Checkmate

Nov 28, 2019, 9:01:39 PM11/28/19
Checkmate.

On Thu, 28 Nov 2019 17:52:01 -0800 Janithor put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
That's faggot music... LOL!

> LFMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ELL-MAO!

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2019

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

kensi." -Nadegda

%

Nov 28, 2019, 9:56:09 PM11/28/19
On 2019-11-28 7:01 p.m., Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Thu, 28 Nov 2019 17:52:01 -0800 Janithor put forth the following
> notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
>

>> x-no-archive: yes

> to gain attention rather than music alone. As a guitarist alone, many were quite superior to him when taking into account all of the aspects that make a good player, including Hendrix, Clapton, Beck, McLaughlin, Taylor [Mick], Blackmore, Howe, Hackett, Fripp, Townshend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?
> v=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of course, also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E asshole.

>>> "Comedy rock" specialist Zappa could have only wished to have composed something as brilliant and complex as say, the following:
>
>>> youtube.com/watch?v=hLqZef5YoPo and youtube.com/watch?v=wS9-kdtg8xY.
>
> That's faggot music... LOL!
>
>> LFMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> ELL-MAO!

something something something 'ing

%

Nov 29, 2019, 2:43:22 AM11/29/19
On Thursday, November 28, 2019 at 8:35:44 PM UTC-5, % wrote:
> On Saturday, January 5, 2019 at 12:25:49 AM UTC-5, % wrote:
> > On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 11:58:27 PM UTC-5, % wrote:
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBfoTUG41i4. LMFAO!!!! Now that's funny shit. Oh, sure, Zappa was talented but, as the subject line states, also overrated; and quite considerably. Among other things, in a sense, he was a bizarre novelty act who relied far too much on gimmicks and absurdist lyrics to gain attention rather than music alone. As a guitarist alone, many were quite superior to him when taking into account all of the aspects that make a good player, including Hendrix, Clapton, Beck, McLaughlin, Taylor [Mick], Blackmore, Howe, Hackett, Fripp, Townshend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of course, also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E asshole.
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBfoTUG41i4. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> The mediocre "comedy rock" specialist Zappa could have only wished to have composed something as brilliant and complex as say, the following: youtube.com/watch?v=hLqZef5YoPo and youtube.com/watch?v=wS9-kdtg8xY.

Or as brilliant as say, among countless other "songs," this: youtube.com/watch?v=fLS0Med0s6E. Now, here is a typical example of Zappa's asinine "comedy rock" shit: youtube.com/watch?v=p-LArv-sEQU. LMFAO! It's almost as ridiculous as "Weird Al" Yankovic, which explains why the little homebound Canadian retard "Persent" [sic] loves Zappa so much.

%

Dec 1, 2019, 11:20:56 PM12/1/19
On Friday, November 29, 2019 at 2:43:22 AM UTC-5, % wrote:
> On Thursday, November 28, 2019 at 8:35:44 PM UTC-5, % wrote:
> > >
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBfoTUG41i4. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > The mediocre (at best) "comedy rock" specialist Zappa could have only wished to have composed something as brilliant and complex as say, the following: youtube.com/watch?v=hLqZef5YoPo and youtube.com/watch?v=wS9-kdtg8xY.
>
> Or as brilliant as say, among countless other "songs," this: youtube.com/watch?v=fLS0Med0s6E. Now, here is a typical example of Zappa's asinine "comedy rock" shit: youtube.com/watch?v=p-LArv-sEQU. LMFAO!! It's almost as ridiculous as "Weird Al" Yankovic, which explains why the little homebound Canadian retard "Persent" [sic] loves Zappa so much.

%

Dec 12, 2019, 5:04:35 PM12/12/19
On Sunday, December 1, 2019 at 11:20:56 PM UTC-5, % wrote:
> On Friday, November 29, 2019 at 2:43:22 AM UTC-5, % wrote:

> > > The mediocre (at best) "comedy rock" specialist Zappa could have only wished to have composed something as brilliant and complex as say, the following: youtube.com/watch?v=hLqZef5YoPo or youtube.com/watch?v=wS9-kdtg8xY.
> >
> > Or as brilliant as say, among countless other "songs," this: youtube.com/watch?v=fLS0Med0s6E. Now, here is a typical example of Zappa's asinine "comedy rock" shit: youtube.com/watch?v=p-LArv-sEQU. LMFAO!!!! It's almost as ridiculous as "Weird Al" Yankovic, which explains why the little homebound Canadian retard "Persent" [sic] loves Zappa so much.

%

Dec 13, 2019, 9:27:33 PM12/13/19
On Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 5:04:35 PM UTC-5, % wrote:
> On Sunday, December 1, 2019 at 11:20:56 PM UTC-5, % wrote:

> > > Or as brilliant as say, among countless other "songs," this: youtube.com/watch?v=fLS0Med0s6E. Now, here is a typical example of Zappa's asinine "comedy rock" shit: youtube.com/watch?v=p-LArv-sEQU. LMFAO!!!!! It's almost as ridiculous as "Weird Al" Yankovic, which explains why the little homebound Canadian retard "Persent" [sic] loves Zappa so much.

%

Dec 30, 2019, 6:30:51 PM12/30/19
On Friday, December 13, 2019 at 9:27:33 PM UTC-5, % wrote:

%

Jan 22, 2020, 7:54:25 PM1/22/20
On Monday, December 30, 2019 at 6:30:51 PM UTC-5, % wrote:

%

Mar 20, 2020, 9:58:42 PM3/20/20
On Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at 7:54:25 PM UTC-5, % wrote:

%

Apr 3, 2020, 7:14:12 PM4/3/20
On Friday, March 20, 2020 at 9:58:42 PM UTC-4, % wrote:

%

Jun 3, 2020, 6:27:38 PM6/3/20
On Friday, April 3, 2020 at 7:14:12 PM UTC-4, % wrote:

%

Nov 1, 2020, 3:15:06 PM11/1/20
On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 6:27:38 PM UTC-4, % wrote:

%

Nov 22, 2020, 7:40:10 PM11/22/20
On Sunday, November 1, 2020 at 3:15:06 PM UTC-5, % wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 6:27:38 PM UTC-4, % wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBfoTUG41i4. "Jajaja!" Now that's funny shit. Oh, sure, Zappa was somewhat talented but, as the subject line states, also overrated; and quite considerably so. Among other things, in a sense, he was merely a bizarre novelty act who relied far too much on gimmicks and absurdist lyrics to gain attention rather than music alone. As a guitarist alone, many were quite superior to him when taking into account all of the aspects that make a good player, including Hendrix, Clapton, Beck, McLaughlin, Taylor [Mick], Blackmore, Howe, Hackett, Fripp, Townshend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of course, also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E asshole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBfoTUG41i4. LMFAO! It is both very fun and funny to watch lying hypocritical pieces of shit die.

The very mediocre "comedy rock" (silly bullshit) specialist Zappa could have only wished to have composed something as brilliant and complex as say, the following: youtube.com/watch?v=hLqZef5YoPo or youtube.com/watch?v=wS9-kdtg8xY. Or, as brilliant as say, among countless other "songs," this: youtube.com/watch?v=fLS0Med0s6E. Now, here is a typical example of Zappa's silly "comedy rock" shit: youtube.com/watch?v=p-LArv-sEQU. LMFAO! It's almost as ridiculous as "Weird Al" Yankovic, which explains why the little homebound Canadian retard "Persent" [sic] loves Zappa so much.

%

Feb 14, 2021, 7:39:11 PM2/14/21
On Sunday, November 22, 2020 at 7:40:10 PM UTC-5, % wrote:
> On Sunday, November 1, 2020 at 3:15:06 PM UTC-5, % wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBfoTUG41i4. "Jajaja!" Now that's funny shit. It is both very fun and funny to watch lying hypocritical scumbags die. Oh, sure, Zappa was somewhat talented but, as the subject line states, also overrated; and quite considerably so. Among other things, in a sense, he was merely a bizarre novelty act who relied far too much on gimmicks and absurdist lyrics to gain attention rather than music itself. As a guitarist alone, many were quite superior to him when taking into account all of the aspects that make a good player, including Hendrix, Clapton, Beck, McLaughlin, Taylor [Mick], Blackmore, Howe, Hackett, Fripp, Townshend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of course, also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E asshole.

The very mediocre "comedy rock" (goofy bullshit) specialist Zappa could have only wished to have composed something as brilliant and complex as say, the following: youtube.com/watch?v=hLqZef5YoPo or youtube.com/watch?v=wS9-kdtg8xY. Or, as great as say, among countless other "songs," this: youtube.com/watch?v=fLS0Med0s6E. Now, here is a typical example of Zappa's silly "comedy rock" shit: youtube.com/watch?v=p-LArv-sEQU. LMFAO! It's almost as ridiculous as "Weird Al" Yankovic, which explains why the little homebound Canadian retard "Persent" [sic] loves Zappa so much.

🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender 💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈

Feb 14, 2021, 7:55:34 PM2/14/21
On Sun, 14 Feb 2021 16:39:10 -0800 (PST), LO AND BEHOLD; "%"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=GBfoTUG41i4. "Jajaja!" Now that's funny
✡ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of
✡ course, also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E asshole.
✡ The very mediocre "comedy rock" (goofy bullshit) specialist Zappa could
✡ have only wished to have composed something as brilliant and complex as
✡ say, the following: youtube.com/watch?v=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=hLqZef5YoPo or
youtube.com/watch?v=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=wS9-kdtg8xY. Or, as great as say, among countless
✡ other "songs," this: youtube.com/watch?v=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=fLS0Med0s6E. Now, here is a
✡ typical example of Zappa's silly "comedy rock" shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=p-LArv-sEQU. LMFAO! It's almost as ridiculous as
✡ "Weird Al" Yankovic, which explains why the little homebound Canadian
✡ retard "Persent" [sic] loves Zappa so much.

my favourite guit-artist is will dockery.

"4 out of 5 pet rocks" won't comment on this poast...

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

-

"Also, it makes you look intellectually weak if you constantly spout derogatory opinions about people, but can never back any of them up with valid reasons. In alt.checkmate, someone will challenge that every time." - _The Most Ironic Thing Ever Said_ by Checkmate in <MPG.3a6d564ad...@news.alt.net>

-

"Starting with the World's Ugliest Chimp, Maxine Waters. That bitch is
hideous! It's no wonder "she always mad," to put it ebonically." - Checkmate "looking intellectually weak" (and racist AF) in <MPG.3a81d71c7...@news.alt.net>

-

"Subject: THE GREAT MASK MYTH... UNMASKED" - Checkmate the anti-masker in https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/ROknxOsPeEE/m/I-cujRAzBQAJ

-

"Conservatives aren't looking for a war. Libtards are planning one, and it
starts with the cowardly antifa punks who dress in black, cover their
faces, wear helmets, and surround elderly citizens, poking them with
metal-tipped umbrellas. You know, like fascists." - another borken prediction from Checkmate (umbrella guy was later found to be a fascist) in <cue77g....@news.alt.net>

-

"It will always be with you. Why do you think I hate those bastards as much as I do? I've been watching a lecture series on the history of the muzzies... many hour's worth, in fact, and the muzzies have been that way for thousands of years. It's in their culture. Every few hundred years, they try to invade Europe or some other region nearby, and have to be beaten back. They just need to be eliminated to whatever extent that's possible. You can't kill ideas completely, but you can set them back a few generations when necessary.

One important distinction between islam and christianity, is both religions have historically used their "beliefs" as a means to control the ignorant Unwashed Masses, only Western civilization became educated enough to take that power away from the clergy. The muzzies like their citizens to remain dumb, brainwashed, and obedient. That's why the radical ones are nearly all from The Land That Time Forgot. They're still stuck back in the fourteenth century, and suffer from the delusional notion that they're going to drag the rest of the world back there with them. As I see it, there's only one solution to that problem, and it's the same one we use to rid ourselves of rats, cockroaches, and other vermin." - Checkmate said this psycho lunatic shit in <MPG.34138d3d6...@news.altopia.com>

-

"What you see happening in Europe now... defiant muzzies openly proclaiming that they have no desire to "assimilate" or co-exist with Europeans, and stating that their objective is to turn all of Europe into a muzzie dominated region under sharia law, is the harbinger of what they have planned for the US. To what extent they'll be successful with that here can be debated, but should not be underestimated. I wish I could share your optimism in that regard, but I don't.

Terror attacks are only one page out of the muzzie play book. They serve more as a distraction. The real goal is occupation, and that's already well underway. They've got that frog pretty well boiled in Europe now, and they're getting bolder by the day. The longer the Europeans wait to do something about it, the harder it's going to be TO do anything about it. It may already be too late IMO. This is going to get real messy in a hurry." - Checkmate crying about some bullshit about muslims in europe that's he's convinced himself is true.

-

"Bitches don't get to use the Pussy Card when they initiate an
assault." - Cuckmate the Wonder Klown in <dfrauh.8...@news.alt.net>

-

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer, and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Herr Fuhrer Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

-

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

STOP! (janithor time.):

i hope his sails weren't torn asunder with words on a screen, or
somesuch, but also i hope that his pain is not as bad as the murderguy
who got hit with a skateboard. - anynonymous

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

"I wasn't even aware that I HAD a religion. I'm pretty-much against all of The Big Three, but the muzzies are at the top of the list." - Checkmate

-

"Such "places of worship" are terrorist breeding grounds, as has been proven on many occasions. Please refrain from morphing out of my
killfile." - Checkmate on his belief that all Mosques are where terrorists are.

-

"Is Pussy Willow saying you're a bigger nazi puke than me? You didn't even suggest that maybe we ought to burn down all the mosques. This just isn't fair!" - Checkmate admits to suggesting burning down mosques.

-

"The world IS shit, and getting closer to hitting the fan every day. We'll be at war before the end of this decade, and nearly everybody
already knows it." - Checkmate teh war hawk, in 2017

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Janithor

Feb 14, 2021, 8:01:09 PM2/14/21
derp-no-archive: x

On 2/14/2021 4:55 PM, 🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Jen 🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈
Ask the vagina lover why he never shows up at Discovery Park on Sundays
at noon? I've been waiting for him there every Sunday for well over a
year now. What a pathetic coward.

--
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of

%

Jun 13, 2021, 8:43:56 PM6/13/21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBfoTUG41i4. "Jajaja!" Now that's funny shit. It is both very fun and funny to watch lying hypocritical scumbags die. Oh, sure, Zappa was somewhat talented but, as the subject line states, also overrated; and quite considerably so. Among other things, in a sense, he was merely a bizarre novelty act who relied far too much on gimmicks and absurdist lyrics to gain attention rather than music itself. As a guitarist alone, many were quite superior to him when taking into account all of the aspects that make a good player, including Hendrix, Clapton, Beck, McLaughlin, Taylor [Mick], Blackmore, Howe, Hackett, Fripp, Townshend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of course, also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E [sic] asshole.

The very mediocre "comedy rock" (goofy bullshit) specialist Zappa could have only wished to have composed something as brilliant and complex as say, the following: youtube.com/watch?v=51oPKLSuyQY or youtube.com/watch?v=e4HfFwVy-h0. Or, as great as say, among countless other "songs," this: youtube.com/watch?v=fLS0Med0s6E. Now, here is a typical example of Zappa's silly "comedy rock" shit: youtube.com/watch?v=p-LArv-sEQU. "Jajaja!" It's almost as ridiculous as "Weird Al" Yankovic, which explains why the little homebound Canadian retard "Persent" [sic] loves Zappa so much.

%

Jun 13, 2021, 8:53:58 PM6/13/21
On 2021-06-13 6:43 p.m., % wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBfoTUG41i4. "Jajaja!" Now that's funny shit. It is both very fun and funny to watch lying hypocritical scumbags die. Oh, sure, Zappa was somewhat talented but, as the subject line states, also overrated; and quite considerably so. Among other things, in a sense, he was merely a bizarre novelty act who relied far too much on gimmicks and absurdist lyrics to gain attention rather than music itself. As a guitarist alone, many were quite superior to him when taking into account all of the aspects that make a good player, including Hendrix, Clapton, Beck, McLaughlin, Taylor [Mick], Blackmore, Howe, Hackett, Fripp, Townshend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of course, also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E [sic] asshole.
>
> The very mediocre "comedy rock" (goofy bullshit) specialist Zappa could have only wished to have composed something as brilliant and complex as say, the following: youtube.com/watch?v=51oPKLSuyQY or youtube.com/watch?v=e4HfFwVy-h0. Or, as great as say, among countless other "songs," this: youtube.com/watch?v=fLS0Med0s6E. Now, here is a typical example of Zappa's silly "comedy rock" shit: youtube.com/watch?v=p-LArv-sEQU. "Jajaja!" It's almost as ridiculous as "Weird Al" Yankovic, which explains why the little homebound Canadian retard "Persent" [sic] loves Zappa so much.

the other fake me is a better fake me than you are who's frank zappa

Janithor

Jun 13, 2021, 9:34:56 PM6/13/21
x-no-archive: yes
And the coward still has never showed up to Discovery Park even though
I'm there at the entrance every Sunday at noon.

%

Jun 13, 2021, 10:06:28 PM6/13/21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBfoTUG41i4. "Jajaja!" Now that's funny shit. It is both very fun and funny to watch lying hypocritical scumbags die. Oh, sure, Zappa was somewhat talented but, as the subject line states, also overrated; and quite considerably so. Among other things, in a sense, he was merely a bizarre novelty act who relied far too much on gimmicks and absurdist lyrics, rather than music itself, to gain attention. As a guitarist alone, many were quite superior to him when taking into account all of the aspects that make a good player, including Hendrix, Clapton, Beck, McLaughlin, Taylor [Mick], Blackmore, Howe, Hackett, Fripp, Townshend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of course, also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E [sic] asshole.

The very mediocre "comedy rock" (goofy bullshit) specialist Zappa could have only wished to have composed something as brilliant, complex, original and timeless as say, the following: youtube.com/watch?v=51oPKLSuyQY or youtube.com/watch?v=e4HfFwVy-h0. Or, as great as say, among countless other "songs," this: youtube.com/watch?v=fLS0Med0s6E. Now, here is a typical example of Zappa's silly "comedy rock" shit: youtube.com/watch?v=p-LArv-sEQU. "Jajaja!" It's almost as ridiculous as "Weird Al" Yankovic, which explains why the little homebound Canadian retard "Persent" [sic] loves Zappa so much.

%

Jun 13, 2021, 11:33:35 PM6/13/21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBfoTUG41i4. "Jajaja!" Now that's funny shit. It is both very fun and funny to watch lying hypocritical scumbags die. Oh, sure, Zappa was somewhat talented but, as the subject line states, also overrated; and quite considerably so. Among other things, in a sense, he was merely a bizarre novelty act who relied far too much on gimmicks and absurdist lyrics, as opposed to music itself, to gain attention. As a guitarist alone, many were quite superior to him when taking into account all of the aspects that make a good player, including Hendrix, Clapton, Beck, McLaughlin, Taylor [Mick], Blackmore, Howe, Hackett, Fripp, Townshend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of course, also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E [sic] asshole.

The very mediocre "comedy rock" (goofy bullshit) specialist Zappa could have only wished to have composed something as brilliant, complex, original and timeless as say, the following: youtube.com/watch?v=51oPKLSuyQY or youtube.com/watch?v=e4HfFwVy-h0. Or, as great as say, among countless other "songs," this: youtube.com/watch?v=fLS0Med0s6E. Now, here is a typical example of Zappa's silly "comedy rock" shit: youtube.com/watch?v=p-LArv-sEQU. "Jajaja!" It's almost as ridiculous as "Weird Al" Yankovic, which explains why the little homebound Canadian cretin "Persent" [sic] loves Zappa so much.

%

Jun 13, 2021, 11:53:39 PM6/13/21
On 2021-06-13 9:33 p.m., % wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBfoTUG41i4. "Jajaja!" Now that's funny shit. It is both very fun and funny to watch lying hypocritical scumbags die. Oh, sure, Zappa was somewhat talented but, as the subject line states, also overrated; and quite considerably so. Among other things, in a sense, he was merely a bizarre novelty act who relied far too much on gimmicks and absurdist lyrics, as opposed to music itself, to gain attention. As a guitarist alone, many were quite superior to him when taking into account all of the aspects that make a good player, including Hendrix, Clapton, Beck, McLaughlin, Taylor [Mick], Blackmore, Howe, Hackett, Fripp, Townshend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of course, also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E [sic] asshole.
>
> The very mediocre "comedy rock" (goofy bullshit) specialist Zappa could have only wished to have composed something as brilliant, complex, original and timeless as say, the following: youtube.com/watch?v=51oPKLSuyQY or youtube.com/watch?v=e4HfFwVy-h0. Or, as great as say, among countless other "songs," this: youtube.com/watch?v=fLS0Med0s6E. Now, here is a typical example of Zappa's silly "comedy rock" shit: youtube.com/watch?v=p-LArv-sEQU. "Jajaja!" It's almost as ridiculous as "Weird Al" Yankovic, which explains why the little homebound Canadian cretin "Persent" [sic] loves Zappa so much.

its nice to see you say you don't like him

%

Jun 13, 2021, 11:56:24 PM6/13/21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBfoTUG41i4. "Jajaja!" Now that's funny shit. It is both very fun and funny to watch lying hypocritical scumbags die. Oh, sure, Zappa was somewhat talented but, as the subject line states, also overrated; and quite considerably so. Among other things, in a sense, he was merely a bizarre novelty act who relied far too much on gimmicks and absurdist lyrics, rather than music itself, to gain attention. As a guitarist alone, many were quite superior to him when taking into account all of the aspects that make a good player, including Hendrix, Clapton, Beck, McLaughlin, Taylor [Mick], Blackmore, Howe, Hackett, Fripp, Townshend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of course, also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E [sic] asshole.

The very mediocre "comedy rock" (goofy bullshit) specialist Zappa could have only wished to have composed something as brilliant, complex, original and timeless as say, the following: youtube.com/watch?v=51oPKLSuyQY or youtube.com/watch?v=e4HfFwVy-h0. Or, as great as say, among countless other "songs," this: youtube.com/watch?v=fLS0Med0s6E. Now, here is a typical example of Zappa's silly "comedy rock" shit: youtube.com/watch?v=p-LArv-sEQU. "Jajaja!" It's almost as ridiculous as "Weird Al" Yankovic, which explains why the little homebound Canadian moron "Persent" [sic] loves Zappa so much.

%

Jun 14, 2021, 7:22:32 PM6/14/21
[...]

%

Jun 15, 2021, 3:10:19 PM6/15/21
[...]

%

Jun 15, 2021, 3:12:40 PM6/15/21
On 2021-06-15 12:10 p.m., % wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBfoTUG41i4. "Jajaja!" Now that's funny shit. It is both very fun and funny to watch lying hypocritical scumbags die. Oh, sure, Zappa was somewhat talented but, as the subject line states, also overrated; and quite considerably so. Among other things, in a sense, he was merely a bizarre novelty act who relied far too much on gimmicks and absurdist lyrics, rather than music itself, to gain attention. As a guitarist alone, many were quite superior to him when taking into account all of the aspects that make a good player, including Hendrix, Clapton, Beck, McLaughlin, Taylor [Mick], Blackmore, Howe, Hackett, Fripp, Townshend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of course, also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E [sic] asshole.
>
> The very mediocre "comedy rock" (goofy bullshit) specialist Zappa could have only wished to have composed something as brilliant, complex, original and timeless as say, the following: youtube.com/watch?v=51oPKLSuyQY or youtube.com/watch?v=e4HfFwVy-h0. Or, as great as say, among countless other "songs," this: youtube.com/watch?v=fLS0Med0s6E. Now, here is a typical example of Zappa's silly "comedy rock" shit: youtube.com/watch?v=p-LArv-sEQU. "Jajaja!" It's almost as ridiculous as "Weird Al" Yankovic, which explains why the little homebound Canadian moron "Persent" [sic] loves Zappa so much.

there is no one in this group named percent

%

Jun 15, 2021, 3:18:05 PM6/15/21
[...]

%

Jun 15, 2021, 3:24:59 PM6/15/21
On 2021-06-15 12:18 p.m., % wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBfoTUG41i4. "Jajaja!" Now that's funny shit. It is both very fun and funny to watch lying hypocritical scumbags die. Oh, sure, Zappa was somewhat talented but, as the subject line states, also overrated; and quite considerably so. Among other things, in a sense, he was merely a bizarre novelty act who relied far too much on gimmicks and absurdist lyrics, as opposed to music itself, to gain attention. As a guitarist alone, many were quite superior to him when taking into account all of the aspects that make a good player, including Hendrix, Clapton, Beck, McLaughlin, Taylor [Mick], Blackmore, Howe, Hackett, Fripp, Townshend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of course, also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E [sic] asshole.
>
> The very mediocre "comedy rock" (goofy bullshit) specialist Zappa could have only wished to have composed something as brilliant, complex, original and timeless as say, the following: youtube.com/watch?v=51oPKLSuyQY or youtube.com/watch?v=e4HfFwVy-h0. Or, as great as say, among countless other "songs," this: youtube.com/watch?v=fLS0Med0s6E. Now, here is a typical example of Zappa's silly "comedy rock" shit: youtube.com/watch?v=p-LArv-sEQU. "Jajaja!" It's almost as ridiculous as "Weird Al" Yankovic, which explains why the little homebound Canadian cretin "Persent" [sic] loves Zappa so much.

did it thing

%

Jun 15, 2021, 3:27:12 PM6/15/21
[...]

%

Jun 15, 2021, 3:30:41 PM6/15/21
On 2021-06-15 12:27 p.m., % wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBfoTUG41i4. "Jajaja!" Now that's funny shit. It is both very fun and funny to watch lying hypocritical scumbags die. Oh, sure, Zappa was somewhat talented but, as the subject line states, also overrated; and quite considerably so. Among other things, in a sense, he was merely a bizarre novelty act who relied far too much on gimmicks and absurdist lyrics, rather than music itself, to gain attention. As a guitarist alone, many were quite superior to him when taking into account all of the aspects that make a good player, including Hendrix, Clapton, Beck, McLaughlin, Taylor [Mick], Blackmore, Howe, Hackett, Fripp, Townshend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of course, also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E [sic] asshole.
>
> The very mediocre "comedy rock" (goofy bullshit) specialist Zappa could have only wished to have composed something as brilliant, complex, original and timeless as say, the following: youtube.com/watch?v=51oPKLSuyQY or youtube.com/watch?v=e4HfFwVy-h0. Or, as great as say, among countless other "songs," this: youtube.com/watch?v=fLS0Med0s6E. Now, here is a typical example of Zappa's silly "comedy rock" shit: youtube.com/watch?v=p-LArv-sEQU. "Jajaja!" It's almost as ridiculous as "Weird Al" Yankovic, which explains why the little homebound Canadian moron "Persent" [sic] loves Zappa so much.

you should say the same thing again

%

Jun 15, 2021, 3:32:10 PM6/15/21
[...]

%

Jun 15, 2021, 3:40:12 PM6/15/21

%

Jun 15, 2021, 3:41:46 PM6/15/21
[...]

%

Jun 15, 2021, 3:42:09 PM6/15/21
On 2021-06-15 12:40 p.m., % wrote:
> On 2021-06-15 12:32 p.m., % wrote:
>>   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBfoTUG41i4. "Jajaja!" Now that's
>> funny shit. It is both very fun and funny to watch lying hypocritical
>> scumbags die. Oh, sure, Zappa was somewhat talented but, as the
>> subject line states, also overrated; and quite considerably so. Among
>> other things, in a sense, he was merely a bizarre novelty act who
>> relied far too much on gimmicks and absurdist lyrics, as opposed to
>> music itself, to gain attention. As a guitarist alone, many were quite
>> superior to him when taking into account all of the aspects that make
>> a good player, including Hendrix, Clapton, Beck, McLaughlin, Taylor
>> [Mick], Blackmore, Howe, Hackett, Fripp, Townshend
>> (https://www.youtube.com/watOn 2021-06-15 12:38 p.m., % wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9jqu4CWqEw. Fucking brilliant! Sure, it's not quite as virtuosic as much of what Cream, The Jeff Beck Group and The Jimi Hendrix Experience were doing live at the time--although John Entwistle was clearly a superior lead bassist to Noel Redding, Ron Wood and even Jack Bruce--but it is just as adventurous, inventive and powerful. Thus, it holds one's attention all the way through without ever getting boring. Long live The Who!
> ch?v=wuxsGrxhqEE) andOn 2021-06-15 12:38 p.m., % wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9jqu4CWqEw. Fucking brilliant! Sure, it's not quite as virtuosic as much of what Cream, The Jeff Beck Group and The Jimi Hendrix Experience were doing live at the time--although John Entwistle was clearly a superior lead bassist to Noel Redding, Ron Wood and even Jack Bruce--but it is just as adventurous, inventive and powerful. Thus, it holds one's attention all the way through without ever getting boring. Long live The Who!
> Allman. And of
>> course, also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E [sic] asshole.
>>   The very mediocre "comedy rock" (goofy bullshit) specialist Zappa
>> could have only wished to have composed something as brilliant,
>> complex, original and timeless as say, the following:
>> youtube.com/watch?v=51oPKLSuyQY or youtube.com/watch?v=e4HfFwVy-h0.
>> Or, as great as say, among countless other "songs," this:
>> youtube.com/watch?v=fLS0Med0s6E. Now, here is a typical example of
>> Zappa's silly "comedy rock" shit: youtube.com/watch?v=p-LArv-sEQU.
>> "Jajaja!" It's almost as rOn 2021-06-15 12:38 p.m., % wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9jqu4CWqEw. Fucking brilliant! Sure, it's not quite as virtuosic as much of what Cream, The Jeff Beck Group and The Jimi Hendrix Experience were doing live at the time--although John Entwistle was clearly a superior lead bassist to Noel Redding, Ron Wood and even Jack Bruce--but it is just as adventurous, inventive and powerful. Thus, it holds one's attention all the way through without ever getting boring. Long live The Who!

%

Jun 15, 2021, 3:45:00 PM6/15/21
[...]

%

Jun 15, 2021, 3:46:41 PM6/15/21
On 2021-06-15 12:41 p.m., % wrote:
> https://www.youtube, many were quite superior to him when taking into account all of the aspects that make a good player, including Hendrix, Clapton, Beck, McLaughlin, Taylor [Mick], Blackmore, Howe, Hackett, Fripp, Townshend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of course, also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E [sic] asshole.
e.com/watch?v=GBfoTUG41i4. "Jajaja!" Now that's funny shit. It is both
very fun and funny to watch lying hypocritical scumbags die. Oh, sure,
Zappa was somewhat talented but, as the subject line states, also
overrated; and quite considerably so. Among other things, in a sense,
many were quite superior to him when taking into account all of the
aspects that make a good player, including Hendrix, Clapton, Beck,
McLaughlin, Taylor [Mick], Blackmore, Howe, Hackett, Fripp, Townshend
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of course,
also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E [sic] asshole.
e, he was merely a bizarre novelty act who relied far too much on
gimmicks and absurdist lyrics, rather than music itself, to gain
attention. As a guitarist alone, many were quite superior to him when
taking into account all ofe, many were quite superior to him when taking

%

Jun 15, 2021, 3:46:58 PM6/15/21
On 2021-06-15 12:42 p.m., % wrote:
> On 2021-06-15 12:40 p.m., % wrote:
>> On 2021-06-15 12:32 p.e, many were quite superior to him when taking into account all of the aspects that make a good player, including Hendrix, Clapton, Beck, McLaughlin, Taylor [Mick], Blackmore, Howe, Hackett, Fripp, Townshend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of course, also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E [sic] asshole.
>>   https://www.youtube.com/wae, many were quite superior to him when taking into account all of the aspects that make a good player, including Hendrix, Clapton, Beck, McLaughlin, Taylor [Mick], Blackmore, Howe, Hackett, Fripp, Townshend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of course, also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E [sic] asshole.

%

Jun 15, 2021, 3:47:09 PM6/15/21
On 2021-06-15 12:44 p.m., % wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBfoTUG41i4. "Jajaja!" Now that's funny shit. It is both very fun and funny to watch lying hypocritical scumbags die. Oh, sure, Zappa was somewhat talented but, as the subject line states, also overrated; and quite considerably so. Among other things, in a sense, he was merely a bizarre novelty act who relied far too much on gimmicks and absurdist lyrics, as opposed to music itself, to gain attention. As a guitarist alone, many were quite superior to him when taking into account all of the aspects that make a good player, including Hendrix, Clapton, Beck, McLaughlin, Taylor [Mick], Blackmore, Howe, Hackett, Fripp, Townshend (https://www.youtube.com/wae, many were quite superior to him when taking into account all of the aspects that make a good player, including Hendrix, Clapton, Beck, McLaughlin, Taylor [Mick], Blackmore, Howe, Hackett, Fripp, Townshend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of course, also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E [sic] asshole.
tch?v=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of course, also stated in the
subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E [sic] asshole.

> The very mediocre "comedy e, many were quite superior to him when taking into account all of the aspects that make a good player, including Hendrix, Clapton, Beck, McLaughlin, Taylor [Mick], Blackmore, Howe, Hackett, Fripp, Townshend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of course, also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E [sic] asshole.

%

Jun 15, 2021, 3:48:51 PM6/15/21
> "Weird Al" Yankovic, which expe, many were quite superior to him when taking into account all of the aspects that make a good player, including Hendrix, Clapton, Beck, McLaughlin, Taylor [Mick], Blackmore, Howe, Hackett, Fripp, Townshend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuxsGrxhqEE) and Allman. And of course, also stated in the subject line, he was a Y-U-G-E [sic] asshole.

%

Jun 15, 2021, 3:50:06 PM6/15/21
It is loading more messages.