Re: Edmond H. Wollmann FAQ Periodic Posting

The True Edmond Wollmann

Nov 7, 2009, 7:27:13 PM11/7/09
On Nov 7, 4:21 pm, "Edmond H. Wollmann" <arcturian...@earthlink.net>
wrote:
> [...]
> why the attacks continue. If I indeed was abusive I would not have been
> able to retain a legitimate account for 9 years (as of this writing)
> while my attackers have morphed repeatedly during that same time period,
> resorting to rogue providers and remailers as a last resort-- as the
> archives evidence. ewollm...@aol.com was ONCE an email address I
> possessed early on in my posts on usenet. That account was closed by
> myself and reopened as EHWollm...@aol.com, which is now the current real
> screename I have at AOL. Any current usage of the old name, or posts in
> "make money" groups etc. are forgeries and can be identified as such by
> looking at the headers as instructed in this FAQ. Spammers seek to flood
> my email with spam by posting requests posing as me in these groups.
> 7.      Edmond Wollmann is an accredited professional astrologer (through the
> American Federation of Astrologers), who holds degrees from San Diego
> State University, and maintains a Career Status with the US Federal
> Government as a civilian employee once holding a security clearance.
> With over 13 awards for service from the US government, book awards for
> publishing, status as a real estate professional and other recognition,
> it would simply be impossible for me to have been involved in activities
> lacking integrity. Therefore accusations of "criminal behavior, being a
> "child killer" etc. are simply false and untenable considering my status
> which required and requires extensive background checks for the various
> professional work I am, and have been, involved in.
> 8.      Edmond Wollmann is the creator of the group for astrology called
> alt.astrology.metapsych with the original and only charter listed here:http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/charter.htm. This group is now
> purposely flooded with abusive posts and harassment as "payback" for my
> successful termination of spammers accounts. Some astrologers (very few,
> i.e., Ken Kizer) who are extremely envious of me join in with the
> abusive posters sometimes as a way to deflect my accurate criticism of
> their less than professional or skilled application of astrological
> principles. Most astrologers or students of astrology now post
> exclusively in alt.astrology.moderated. My posting has been limited
> there because of the pettiness and unprofessional moderation techniques
> employed.
> This FAQ will be posted periodically along with my other periodic
> postings to balance the archives and search standings to allow readers a
> fairer and more comprehensive understanding of the evolution of my
> archived works on usenet-a medium I believe a profound tool that is
> unbelievably neglected by administrators, and destroyed by negative and
> immature posters.
> Full freedom in one's reality=full responsibility for ones creations.
> Thank you for allowing me to share my views once again.

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2009 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Nov 7, 2009, 9:12:21 PM11/7/09
> The True Edmond Wollmann is a dumpster-diving scumbag.

Fixed.

"Supernews is going to lose their posting priviledges if I have
anything to do with it." - Ed the Powerless.

Anonymous Remailer (austria)

Nov 7, 2009, 9:16:29 PM11/7/09

In article <d38bd419-22f4-491e...@a21g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>
The True Asshole Edmond Wollmann <EHWol...@aol.com> wrote:

> On Nov 7, 4:21=A0pm, "Edmond H. Wollmann" <arcturian...@earthlink.net>

> wrote:
> > Edmond H. Wollmann FAQ, Original Version February 11, 2005, REVISED
> > 11/7/2009
> > =A9 Altair Publications SAN 299-5603/ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

> > The real Edmond Wollmann is a

K00K!!1!!

http://www.smbtech.com/ed

Edmond H. Wollmann

Nov 9, 2009, 11:41:30 PM11/9/09
Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> > The True Edmond Wollmann is a dumpster-diving scumbag.
>
> Fixed.

There is no one truth, no, not even yours. We all choose experiences and
beliefs based on preferences either consciously or unconsciously.

I have reviewed your questions and responses. Much of what you have
requested is either easily obtainable information through study at the
beginners level, is simply irrelevant, a matter of opinion, or has been
answered by me many times in different ways. The posting of this FAQ is
evidence that you are obsessed and/or abusive and cannot accept others
preferences and beliefs.

Since classes are widely offered on the subject, and texts available
that you seem to not be interested in, I can only assume that perhaps
you are being disingenuous and your arguments specious. Simply
challenging and seeking to create dissention is immature and powerless
behavior. Please try to take some responsibility for your lack of effort
on the issues at hand and your powerless negative behavior.

Since I am very busy and wish to answer as many of those who are truly
interested and not just seeking to tie things up or aggravate because of
bias and prejudice, I will have to recommend that you either review the
subject on your own with more diligence or seek the information via
Google or Deja News retrieval system or some other Usenet search engine.
I have dozens of articles and over 100,000 posts (old and new) covering
an extremely wide variety of questions relevant to your issues and
questions.
Everything we are and have is the result of effort.

You have been here (most likely in alt.astrology) arguing against a
subject you have no interest in, knowledge of, or preference for, only
to derogate and try to belittle persons who prefer to study and discuss
their subject of interest and expertise. This is a powerless view and
tells us more of you, than those you seek to denigrate.

Anyone with such a defensive and insecure approach to reality and
intellectual discussion such as yours, obviously and clearly has nothing
to be for and does not understand positive pro-active application and
self directed behavior; one who seeks to protect others from themselves
for the beliefs you rail against and fear, which is not possible. We
cannot be responsible FOR people only to them by being all that we can
be in integrity, with sincerity and a sense of service. Response-ability
is the ability to respond to one's own creations and defective bias,
which you fail to employ.
Therefore you are irresponsible.
Anyone who has to FORCE their opinion on others obviously does not
believe in the power and validity of their own beliefs and what THEY
themselves prefer.

"Your saying to me, "I do not understand you," is praise beyond my
worth, and an insult you do not deserve." Kahlil Gibran

"The only means of strengthening one's intellect is to make up one's
mind about nothing--to let the mind be a thoroughfare for all thoughts,
not a select party." John Keats

Anonymous Remailer (austria)

Nov 10, 2009, 1:43:45 AM11/10/09

In article <4AF8EE...@earthlink.net>

"Edmond H. Wollmann" <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> >
> > > The True Edmond Wollmann is a dumpster-diving scumbag.
> >
> > Fixed.
>
> There is no one truth, no, not even yours.

Flush delusional screed.

http://www.smbtech.com/ed

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Nov 10, 2009, 5:01:11 PM11/10/09
"Edmond H. Wollmann" <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote in

> Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
>>
>> > The True Edmond Wollmann is a dumpster-diving scumbag.
>>
>> Fixed.
>
> There is no one truth, no, not even yours.

You're right, Eddieeeeeeee.

There's other truths such as tipping with food stamps, inviting oneself to
a lunch and threatening to bring police escorts and not showing up anyway
and there's even truths about being arrested for various crimes, convict.

None of which you admit, even with evidence. That's why you're a fucking
kook. That's why people laugh at you.

"I have a "bit of education", that's why I don't fall for spinic crap
like yours." - Ed showing off his education but not his diplomas.

Chris Krolczyk

Nov 11, 2009, 7:25:14 PM11/11/09
On Nov 9, 10:41 pm, "Edmond H. Wollmann" <arcturian...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

> There is no one truth, no, not even yours. We all choose experiences and

> beliefs based on preferences either consciously or unconsciously.

Spoken like a true dissembling twit.

http://www.smbtech.com/ed/

-Chris Krolczyk

Chris Krolczyk

Nov 11, 2009, 7:36:58 PM11/11/09
On Nov 7, 6:27 pm, The True Edmond Wollmann <EHWollm...@aol.com>
wrote:

> On Nov 7, 4:21 pm, "Edmond H. Wollmann" <arcturian...@earthlink.net>
> wrote:
>

> > Edmond H. Wollmann FAQ, Original Version February 11, 2005, REVISED
> > 11/7/2009
> > © Altair Publications SAN 299-5603/ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
>
> > The real Edmond Wollmann is a 30 year professional

...asshole who has no professional licensing in the State of
California.

http://www.smbtech.com/ed/

-Chris Krolczyk

Bush Palin 2012

Nov 13, 2009, 4:49:20 AM11/13/09
to mail...@mixmin.net, mail...@reece.net.au, mail...@bananasplit.info
In article <4AFB92...@earthlink.net>

"Edmond H. Wollmann" <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> From:
> "Anonymous Remailer (austria)"
> <mixm...@remailer.privacy.at>
> Newsgroups:
> alt.astrology.metapsych, alt.astrology
> Re: Edmond H. Wollmann FAQ Periodic Posting
> Date:
> Tue, 10 Nov 2009 07:43:45 +0100 (CET)
> Tue, 10 Nov 2009 06:44:09 +0000 (UTC)

Spinic Manufacturing, a Division of Linamar Corporation (Guelph,
Ontario, Canada), is a Tier 2 supplier of automotive
transmission components such as shafts and aluminum clutch
housings used in front-wheel-drive SUVs, crossover vehicles and
cars, as well as other steel and cast iron parts.

Bush Palin 2012

Nov 13, 2009, 4:49:20 AM11/13/09
to mail...@mixmin.net, mail...@reece.net.au, mail...@bananasplit.info
In article <4AFB92...@earthlink.net>
"Edmond H. Wollmann" <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> From:
> "Anonymous Remailer (austria)"
> <mixm...@remailer.privacy.at>
> Newsgroups:
> alt.astrology.metapsych, alt.astrology
> Re: Edmond H. Wollmann FAQ Periodic SPAMMING
> Date:
> Sun, 8 Nov 2009 03:16:29 +0100 (CET)

> Sun, 8 Nov 2009 02:17:32 +0000 (UTC)

Meso-Nucleo-Spinics
Vagner, Israel; Rozhavsky, Sasha; Wyder, Peter; Zyuzin, Sasha
American Physical Society, Annual March Meeting, March 16-20,
1998 Los Angeles, CA, abstract #O32.04
A new class of topological mesoscopic phenomena, based on a
combined action of nonequilibrium spin population and charge
carriers spin-orbit interaction is proposed. It is argued that
the Aharonov-Bohm like oscillations may exist, in mesoscopic
rings, with no external magnetic field applied, provided that a
topologically nontrivial nonequilibrium nuclear spin
polarization is created.