To be fair...

Flash Bazbo

Jun 5, 2007, 5:56:51 PM6/5/07
We all know Ed to be the biggest douche in the Multiverse (regardless
of South Park's opinion of John Edwards), but even kooks are entitled
to some justice. Do you think Edmo truly instigated this spate of
Cheryl Merril posts? Or is he being used as a unwitting front for
some lesser douche?

I'm of the opinion that the original incident, as much as I can gather
of it from the posts, and the CM posts just aren't his style. His
refutations, though, are classic ed.

Edward W. Ollmann

Jun 5, 2007, 7:09:54 PM6/5/07

Hello. You are absolutely right. I am shocked and sickened at how this
insane whore has gone after someone. She lacks all logic and common
sense. I keep trying to TELL HER, plain as you can fucking say it, that
Edmond Wollmann had nothing to do with it. But she is fucking UNHINGED.
The latest thing she posted on her blog is from me, and yet she STILL
DOESN'T GET IT.

Here's the latest thing I sent her. My guess is she's too far gone to
get a clue.
"Jesus Christ, woman. How fucking stupid ARE you? I'm telling you point
blank that I am NOT Ed Wollmann, and have never held out myself to be
him! We just happened to share the same email address, separated by a
few years. All this shit about Ed Wollmann and all this time you have
obsessively wasted and YOU are dragging him into it.

If he actually sues you; he should, he's got quite the case.

Once again: Edmond Wollmann did not email you. I did.

All of your ranting and raving about him is based PURELY on YOUR
erroneous and pathetic "sleuthing abilities". Oh, and your vicious
lashing out at innocent bystanders, as is your filthy, evil habit.

Do you understand what you've done here, you stupid cunt? You've
pilloried an innocent man. The poor guy never contacted you, but here
you are, throwing up page after page of shit, stalking his ex-lovers,
and generally looking like an insane person. Well, you are an insane person.

How many fucking times do I have to tell you? No ID theft took place. I
never SAID I was Ed Wollmann. I just used the same email addres that I
have owned for several years. You ASSUMED I was him, and then went off
like a crazy fucking train down the tracks. Well, you derailed, you
demented hitch. Great job. I hope you're proud of yourself."

lits...@hotmail.com

Jun 6, 2007, 2:40:01 PM6/6/07
On Jun 5, 7:09 pm, "Edward W. Ollmann" <ewollm...@aol.com> wrote:
> I never SAID I was Ed Wollmann.

Maybe not, but you did sign your articles with "Edmond H. Wollman
P.F.A.M.A." and you did use an e-mail address that Edmo often
used in the past.

Now sure, "Wollmann" is not the same as "Wollman", but clearly you
wanted people to think you were the genuine Wollmann kook. You
can hardly act surprised or indignant that anyone, especially
someone with such poor Internet sleuthing skills as Cheryl, would
fall for it.

--
"You sir have been weighed, tested, and measured--and found WANTON."
-- Edmond Wollmann <20010517024746...@ng-fo1.aol.com>

E. H. Wollmann - The One Who Rules

Jun 6, 2007, 5:27:58 PM6/6/07
On Jun 5, 4:09 pm, "Edward W. Ollmann" <ewollm...@aol.com> wrote:
> Flash Bazbo wrote:
> > We all know Ed to be the biggest douche in the Multiverse (regardless
> > of South Park's opinion of John Edwards), but even kooks are entitled
> > to some justice. Do you think Edmo truly instigated this spate of
> > Cheryl Merril posts? Or is he being used as a unwitting front for
> > some lesser douche?

I am sure you all instigated it, get real, you were using my email and
expecting others to think it was NOT me? Secondly, even if you were
harassing a real person why would they call my ex? This is idiotic.
Why didn't they call me? More likely you all instigated the whole
thing, because I was not here and tried to draw me out with this shit
by either having the idiot send me an email or one of you FAKING you
were someone else emailing me. All of this is irrelevant, because I
was trying to find my ex to resolve a real estate issue anyway and all
you did was help me. I can always tell when I kill another spammers
account because you guys harass me more.

> > I'm of the opinion that the original incident, as much as I can gather
> > of it from the posts, and the CM posts just aren't his style. His
> > refutations, though, are classic ed.

You mean I was logical, thanks. I am still logical. You all are always
trying to probe around in people's past etc. to try to rile them up, I
could care less about my past. You can never use my past against me
anyway, I have no judgements about it. I have done things you all will
never do (because you live in an internet fantasy wasting your lives
away) and I regret none of it. I have done more in a half of my life
than you whimps will ever do.

> Hello. You are absolutely right. I am shocked and sickened at how this
> insane whore has gone after someone. She lacks all logic and common
> sense. I keep trying to TELL HER, plain as you can fucking say it, that
> Edmond Wollmann had nothing to do with it. But she is fucking UNHINGED.
> The latest thing she posted on her blog is from me, and yet she STILL
> DOESN'T GET IT.

If she's a real person, I don't blame her, I don't get you guys
either, other than perhaps you are some of the most obese internet
nerds one has probably ever seen, and you try to take out your
loneliness and social inferiority on unsuspecting persons because it
makes you feel something you can't get in the real world. I am sure
that face to face interaction is quite scary for most of you.

> Here's the latest thing I sent her. My guess is she's too far gone to
> get a clue.
> "Jesus Christ, woman. How fucking stupid ARE you? I'm telling you point
> blank that I am NOT Ed Wollmann, and have never held out myself to be
> him! We just happened to share the same email address, separated by a
> few years. All this shit about Ed Wollmann and all this time you have
> obsessively wasted and YOU are dragging him into it.

We don't "happen" to share anything, you are probably like anonym
trying to act like other people and using my email address--completely
obsessed with trying to make some sort of significance felt in your
feeble existence. My superiority over you guys can't be defeated with
"Ed is a bad guy" websites, no one believes them, but they do believe
my websites.

> If he actually sues you; he should, he's got quite the case.

I have a case against you idiots too, I just don't find the damages to
be worth the expense at this point.

> Once again: Edmond Wollmann did not email you. I did.

And she or you guys emailed me, most of you don't make that mistake,
so it may very well be a lunatic--or a throw away account. I don't
like getting crap in my mails.

> All of your ranting and raving about him is based PURELY on YOUR
> erroneous and pathetic "sleuthing abilities". Oh, and your vicious
> lashing out at innocent bystanders, as is your filthy, evil habit.

Oh please, the lowly nutbar goon calling others lowly nutbar goons.

> Do you understand what you've done here, you stupid cunt? You've
> pilloried an innocent man. The poor guy never contacted you, but here
> you are, throwing up page after page of shit, stalking his ex-lovers,
> and generally looking like an insane person. Well, you are an insane person.

Whoever it is, that is true, they told my ex I was sending death
threats, I spoke to her on the phone about it and she confirmed that.
If it was you guys, you were probably trying to get her to say
something about me. It appears you failed in that endeavor. As you can
see on her website she talks of integrity, wonder where she got that
idea?

> How many fucking times do I have to tell you? No ID theft took place. I
> never SAID I was Ed Wollmann. I just used the same email addres that I
> have owned for several years. You ASSUMED I was him, and then went off
> like a crazy fucking train down the tracks. Well, you derailed, you
> demented hitch. Great job. I hope you're proud of yourself."

People who are not lying hiding cowards who harass people for jollies,
tend to assume that how someone presents themselves is actually what
and who they are. But then, most of us are not obsese computer freaks
without real lives, and spend the majority of our time in the real
world actually presenting ourselves as we are.

"The trouble with lying and deceiving is that their efficiency depends
entirely upon a clear notion of the truth that the liar and deceiver
wishes to hide."
Hannah Arendt

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2007 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/SDSU
http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/

el...@no.spam

Jun 6, 2007, 6:08:38 PM6/6/07
In article <1181165278.0...@d30g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,

E. H. Wollmann - The One Who Rules <AArcto...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I am sure you all instigated it,

You're "sure" of a lot of things that aren't so.

>get real, you were using my email and expecting others to think
>it was NOT me?

Using your email? Don't think so, kook.

>You mean I was logical,

Not unless it was an accident.

Flash Bazbo

Jun 6, 2007, 10:03:09 PM6/6/07

Now *this* is classic edmo. As big a pompous ass as ever.

el...@no.spam

Jun 6, 2007, 10:00:44 PM6/6/07
In article <dope635ss8eusmqh7...@4ax.com>,
Flash Bazbo <djfl...@dlsfdslkf.cmk> wrote:

>Now *this* is classic edmo. As big a pompous ass as ever.

He's being all that he can be.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 7, 2007, 2:12:43 AM6/7/07
"E. H. Wollmann - The One Who Rules" <AArcto...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> On Jun 5, 4:09 pm, "Edward W. Ollmann" <ewollm...@aol.com> wrote:
>> Flash Bazbo wrote:
>> > We all know Ed to be the biggest douche in the Multiverse
>> > (regardless of South Park's opinion of John Edwards), but even
>> > kooks are entitled to some justice. Do you think Edmo truly
>> > instigated this spate of Cheryl Merril posts? Or is he being used
>> > as a unwitting front for some lesser douche?
>
> I am sure you all instigated it,

Lits me, pleace.

> get real, you were using my email and
> expecting others to think it was NOT me?

Report me, Fuckwheat.

> Secondly, even if you were
> harassing a real person why would they call my ex? This is idiotic.

So say the authority on idiocy.

> Why didn't they call me? More likely you all instigated the whole
> thing, because I was not here and tried to draw me out with this shit
> by either having the idiot send me an email or one of you FAKING you
> were someone else emailing me. All of this is irrelevant, because I
> was trying to find my ex to resolve a real estate issue anyway and all
> you did was help me. I can always tell when I kill another spammers
> account because you guys harass me more.

Lits the accounts you've killed, Baldy.

>> > I'm of the opinion that the original incident, as much as I can
>> > gather of it from the posts, and the CM posts just aren't his
>> > style. His refutations, though, are classic ed.
>
> You mean I was logical, thanks. I am still logical. You all are always
> trying to probe around in people's past etc. to try to rile them up, I
> could care less about my past. You can never use my past against me
> anyway, I have no judgements about it. I have done things you all will
> never do (because you live in an internet fantasy wasting your lives
> away) and I regret none of it. I have done more in a half of my life
> than you whimps will ever do.
>
>> Hello. You are absolutely right. I am shocked and sickened at how
>> this insane whore has gone after someone. She lacks all logic and
>> common sense. I keep trying to TELL HER, plain as you can fucking say
>> it, that Edmond Wollmann had nothing to do with it. But she is
>> fucking UNHINGED. The latest thing she posted on her blog is from me,
>> and yet she STILL DOESN'T GET IT.
>
> If she's a real person, I don't blame her, I don't get you guys
> either, other than perhaps you are some of the most obese internet
> nerds one has probably ever seen, and you try to take out your
> loneliness and social inferiority on unsuspecting persons because it
> makes you feel something you can't get in the real world. I am sure
> that face to face interaction is quite scary for most of you.

YHBT.

>> Here's the latest thing I sent her. My guess is she's too far gone to
>> get a clue.
>> "Jesus Christ, woman. How fucking stupid ARE you? I'm telling you
>> point blank that I am NOT Ed Wollmann, and have never held out myself
>> to be him! We just happened to share the same email address,
>> separated by a few years. All this shit about Ed Wollmann and all
>> this time you have obsessively wasted and YOU are dragging him into
>> it.
>
> We don't "happen" to share anything, you are probably like anonym
> trying to act like other people and using my email address--completely
> obsessed with trying to make some sort of significance felt in your
> feeble existence. My superiority over you guys can't be defeated with
> "Ed is a bad guy" websites, no one believes them, but they do believe
> my websites.

Paranoid much, Dumpsterboi?

>> If he actually sues you; he should, he's got quite the case.
>
> I have a case against you idiots too, I just don't find the damages to
> be worth the expense at this point.

Fuck. It's still February.

>> Once again: Edmond Wollmann did not email you. I did.
>
> And she or you guys emailed me, most of you don't make that mistake,
> so it may very well be a lunatic--or a throw away account. I don't
> like getting crap in my mails.

Too fucking bad.

>> All of your ranting and raving about him is based PURELY on YOUR
>> erroneous and pathetic "sleuthing abilities". Oh, and your vicious
>> lashing out at innocent bystanders, as is your filthy, evil habit.
>
> Oh please, the lowly nutbar goon calling others lowly nutbar goons.
>
>> Do you understand what you've done here, you stupid cunt? You've
>> pilloried an innocent man. The poor guy never contacted you, but here
>> you are, throwing up page after page of shit, stalking his ex-lovers,
>> and generally looking like an insane person. Well, you are an insane
>> pers
> on.
>
> Whoever it is, that is true, they told my ex I was sending death
> threats, I spoke to her on the phone about it and she confirmed that.
> If it was you guys, you were probably trying to get her to say
> something about me. It appears you failed in that endeavor. As you can
> see on her website she talks of integrity, wonder where she got that
> idea?
>
>> How many fucking times do I have to tell you? No ID theft took
>> place. I never SAID I was Ed Wollmann. I just used the same email
>> addres that I have owned for several years. You ASSUMED I was him,
>> and then went off like a crazy fucking train down the tracks. Well,
>> you derailed, you demented hitch. Great job. I hope you're proud of
>> yourself."
>
> People who are not lying hiding cowards who harass people for jollies,

So how come you never showed up at PF Chang's, Pantyhead?

> tend to assume that how someone presents themselves is actually what
> and who they are. But then, most of us are not obsese computer freaks
> without real lives, and spend the majority of our time in the real
> world actually presenting ourselves as we are.

Classic Pantyhead Meltdown Alert!!!1!!!!

lits...@hotmail.com

Jun 7, 2007, 1:27:09 PM6/7/07
On Jun 7, 2:12 am, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@insurgent.org> wrote:

It's great to have Edmo back again!!!!2!!!!!!

--
Fun Edmond Wollmann web stuff:

Edmond's SDSU spanking:
http://www.shore.net/~a/wollmann/spank.html

Complete That Edmo quote:
http://www.shore.net/~a/bin/wollmann/quote.cgi

Favorite Edmond Wollmann Usenet moments:
http://www.shore.net/~a/wollmann/faves.html

Cancel Edmo's USENET Articles:
http://www.shore.net/~a/wollmann/cancel.html

SW Bell Kook Complaint Response Team

Jun 8, 2007, 4:56:26 AM6/8/07

What some people have to go through to earn a HLS award, eh?

art_deco_...@yahoo.com

Jun 8, 2007, 10:07:26 AM6/8/07
On Jun 8, 3:56 am, SW Bell Kook Complaint Response Team
<edwollmanlikesitin...@sswithcherylsdi.ldo> wrote:

> litsoh...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > On Jun 5, 7:09 pm, "Edward W. Ollmann" <ewollm...@aol.com> wrote:
> >> I never SAID I was Ed Wollmann.
>
> > Maybe not, but you did sign your articles with "Edmond H. Wollman
> > P.F.A.M.A." and you did use an e-mail address that Edmo often
> > used in the past.
>
> > Now sure, "Wollmann" is not the same as "Wollman", but clearly you
> > wanted people to think you were the genuine Wollmann kook. You
> > can hardly act surprised or indignant that anyone, especially
> > someone with such poor Internet sleuthing skills as Cheryl, would
> > fall for it.
>
> > --
> > "You sir have been weighed, tested, and measured--and found WANTON."
> > -- Edmond Wollmann <20010517024746.15558.00000...@ng-fo1.aol.com>

> What some people have to go through to earn a HLS award, eh?

You have to suck my dick, that's all.

Art Deco

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Of doing Venus in person would obviously incorporate a composite
rigid airship, along with it's internal cache of frozen pizza and
ice cold beer."
-- Brad Guth, bigoted racist

Bob Officer

Jun 12, 2007, 5:02:14 PM6/12/07