מעכשיו פוסטים חדשים מ-Usenet לא יופיעו ואי אפשר להירשם לתוכן מ-Usenet בקבוצות Google. התוכן שכבר פורסם עדיין יופיע.

Proof Lee Harvey Oswald was Trained by the CIA

79 צפיות
מעבר להודעה הראשונה שלא נקראה

John Blubaugh

לא נקראה,
17 בפבר׳ 2011, 21:37:0117.2.2011
עד

This link proves the Oswald CIA connection.

http://www.rense.com/general62/oswald.htm

Bud

לא נקראה,
17 בפבר׳ 2011, 22:39:2817.2.2011
עד
On Feb 17, 9:37 pm, John Blubaugh <jbluba...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This link proves the Oswald CIA connection.
>
> http://www.rense.com/general62/oswald.htm

<snicker>

Click on the homepage if you want some real laughs. Now I know where
The Globe gets some of their stuff from.

bigdog

לא נקראה,
18 בפבר׳ 2011, 9:15:4718.2.2011
עד

Amazing what JB will accept as proof. All the hard physical evidence
of Oswald's guilt is not enough to prove to him he was the shooter,
but he finds a document posted by a goofy website and that's enough to
prove to him Oswald was CIA. Does he stop to think that if this
document was genuine, it would have been trumpeted by CTs a long time
ago? Harold Weisberg said before his death that one of his lifelong
regrets was that he was never able to establish a link between Oswald
and the intelligence community.

Ace Kefford

לא נקראה,
18 בפבר׳ 2011, 13:47:5518.2.2011
עד
On Feb 17, 9:37 pm, John Blubaugh <jbluba...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This link proves the Oswald CIA connection.
>
> http://www.rense.com/general62/oswald.htm

Your joking right. This has been established to be a hoax.

Ace K.

timstter

לא נקראה,
18 בפבר׳ 2011, 13:49:1618.2.2011
עד
On Feb 18, 1:37 pm, John Blubaugh <jbluba...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This link proves the Oswald CIA connection.
>
> http://www.rense.com/general62/oswald.htm

LOL! Say, Blubaugh, that document has ALREADY been debunked a number of
times as a fabrication on this board.

Why are you trotting out already debunked nonsense, Blubaugh?

You'll never come up trumps that way, me ol' Blubaugh mate! :-)

Informative Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

claviger

לא נקראה,
18 בפבר׳ 2011, 16:30:1518.2.2011
עד
On Feb 17, 8:37 pm, John Blubaugh <jbluba...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This link proves the Oswald CIA connection.
>
> http://www.rense.com/general62/oswald.htm
Might be a forgery. Go to this thread:
"Memo dated 3-3-64 from John McCone CIA to James Rowley US Secret
Service"

Type in the 'Search this group' box above: Memo dated 3-3-64

Anthony Marsh

לא נקראה,
18 בפבר׳ 2011, 23:35:4618.2.2011
עד

Thanks. It's old news. We have discussed it before.
The advantage of a newsgroup which allows images to be displayed is that
it is so easy to just post the damn thing and let everyone see for
themselves that the document is a fake.
Just linking to documents does no good because some readers do not
bother clicking on the links.
BTW, I was particularly annoyed at the fake because it looks like
someone used one of my scans to prepare the phony letterhead.
The ID numbers are from a SS report that I had scanned and put on my Web
site. They are NOT CIA numbers.

jas

לא נקראה,
18 בפבר׳ 2011, 23:38:5018.2.2011
עד
On Feb 17, 7:37 pm, John Blubaugh <jbluba...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This link proves the Oswald CIA connection.
>
> http://www.rense.com/general62/oswald.htm

Uh huh... and anvils and pigs can fly, too.

jas

לא נקראה,
18 בפבר׳ 2011, 23:38:5618.2.2011
עד

Ahhh.... twixt the pixie dust and leprechaun lore of conspiracy fare,
anything is possible, m' lads.

Anthony Marsh

לא נקראה,
18 בפבר׳ 2011, 23:40:1418.2.2011
עד

I don't think he was here when we debunked it a while back.

timstter

לא נקראה,
18 בפבר׳ 2011, 23:40:2718.2.2011
עד

This seems to be the thread in question here:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_frm/thread/b04b412aa3ce5b55/776dfaf6fae1af61?lnk=gst&q=McCone+to+Rowley+memo#776dfaf6fae1af61

It seems Gary Buell is saying the document was first given to him, if
I am reading things right. Gary is a research associate of tomnln's,
if memory serves me well.

John Blubaugh

לא נקראה,
19 בפבר׳ 2011, 0:16:0019.2.2011
עד

I am no "mate" of yours......

JB

bigdog

לא נקראה,
19 בפבר׳ 2011, 0:24:0519.2.2011
עד
On Feb 18, 1:49 pm, timstter <timst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 18, 1:37 pm, John Blubaugh <jbluba...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > This link proves the Oswald CIA connection.
>
> >http://www.rense.com/general62/oswald.htm
>
> LOL! Say, Blubaugh, that document has ALREADY been debunked a number of
> times as a fabrication on this board.
>
> Why are you trotting out already debunked nonsense, Blubaugh?

What else does he have? When you have nothing but blanks in your gun,
you fire away and hope it will scare the other guy away.

Anthony Marsh

לא נקראה,
19 בפבר׳ 2011, 0:26:1719.2.2011
עד
On 2/18/2011 9:15 AM, bigdog wrote:
> On Feb 17, 10:39 pm, Bud<sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
>> On Feb 17, 9:37 pm, John Blubaugh<jbluba...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> This link proves the Oswald CIA connection.
>>
>>> http://www.rense.com/general62/oswald.htm
>>
>> <snicker>
>>
>> Click on the homepage if you want some real laughs. Now I know where
>> The Globe gets some of their stuff from.
>
> Amazing what JB will accept as proof. All the hard physical evidence
> of Oswald's guilt is not enough to prove to him he was the shooter,
> but he finds a document posted by a goofy website and that's enough to
> prove to him Oswald was CIA. Does he stop to think that if this
> document was genuine, it would have been trumpeted by CTs a long time
> ago? Harold Weisberg said before his death that one of his lifelong

It was trumpeted by CTs a long time ago as was the Nixon/Ruby memo.he

That does not mean it is genuine.

I said a long time ago that Oswald was not CIA.

But you don't seem to understand that someone does not have to be a CIA
officer to be USED by the CIA. In their 201 categorizations they have a
box to check off which describes the person as an "unwitting
collaborator." That's what George Bush was when his partner, a CIA asset,
used their company as a front for CIA operations.

timstter

לא נקראה,
19 בפבר׳ 2011, 0:56:2319.2.2011
עד

The feeling's mutual, Blubaugh.

Why don't you do a bit of ACTUAL research instead of trotting out
already debunked factoids?

That way you won't make elementary research mistakes like confusing a
Secret Service document with a CIA one.

Helpful Regards,

HistorianDetective

לא נקראה,
19 בפבר׳ 2011, 1:31:2519.2.2011
עד
On Feb 18, 10:40 pm, Anthony Marsh <anthony.ma...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On 2/18/2011 1:49 PM, timstter wrote:
>

> > On Feb 18, 1:37 pm, John Blubaugh<jbluba...@yahoo.com>  wrote:
> >> This link proves the Oswald CIA connection.
>
> >>http://www.rense.com/general62/oswald.htm
>
> > LOL! Say, Blubaugh, that document has ALREADY been debunked a number of
> > times as a fabrication on this board.
>
> > Why are you trotting out already debunked nonsense, Blubaugh?
>
> > You'll never come up trumps that way, me ol' Blubaugh mate! :-)
>
> > Informative Regards,
>
> > Tim Brennan
> > Sydney, Australia
> > *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

RE:

> I don't think he was here when we debunked it a while back.

What was the nature of the debunking? Could you post some
specifics?

I have an inkling the doc is fake. If so, who did the faking?

JM/HD

Ace Kefford

לא נקראה,
19 בפבר׳ 2011, 12:51:0319.2.2011
עד

Can I blame the use of "your" instead of "you're" on not having had my
coffee yet that morning. And on my disbelief that anyone with any
knowledge of the case would not have known this was a fake.

Ace K.

Alex Foyle

לא נקראה,
19 בפבר׳ 2011, 12:51:3119.2.2011
עד
On 18 Feb., 03:37, John Blubaugh <jbluba...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This link proves the Oswald CIA connection.
>
> http://www.rense.com/general62/oswald.htm

It doesn't hurt to search this newsgroup on any given topic on which
you might want to post about before starting a possibly embarrassing
thread like "Proof Lee Harvey Oswald was Trained by the CIA" with a
link to rense.com.

The archive of this newsgroup is a true treasure trove of mostly solid
information on the JFK assassination plus thousands of links to
related documentation. Or just search Google first, either way you
would have quickly realized that this "document" is another Oswald/CIA
hoax. See for example:

http://mccone-rowley.blogspot.com/

Jean Davison

לא נקראה,
19 בפבר׳ 2011, 14:28:0319.2.2011
עד

Good advice, Alex.
Jean

Anthony Marsh

לא נקראה,
19 בפבר׳ 2011, 17:27:4819.2.2011
עד

Funny how when I say that you guys call me a kook and claim that I can
never back up my claims and quote and cite. Some WC defenders refuse to
take that advice and demand to be spoonfed the same document 1,000 times.
Maybe the next time one of your buddies attacks me for not backing up my
claims you should repeat Alex's advice!

You might also remind your buddies that I was the person who helped
McAdams identify the document as a fake.

claviger

לא נקראה,
19 בפבר׳ 2011, 17:30:3219.2.2011
עד
On Feb 17, 8:37 pm, John Blubaugh <jbluba...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This link proves the Oswald CIA connection.
>
> http://www.rense.com/general62/oswald.htm

JB,

I wrote a long response to this days ago and it has not posted, so it must
be floating around up in the ozone looking for a place to land. I will try
to repeat my thoughts. This memorandum may be a hoax, but for the sake of
argument let's assume it's a real memo. We should not be surprised nor
jump to conclusions if it is true. The fact LHO might have a file with
ONI and the CIA has been speculated for a long time so this is nothing
new. The CIA should have a file on all defectors. That's part of their
job.

It is evident LHO had an adolescent fascination with marxism and the
Soviet Union. We know he talked about it with fellow Marines, who gave
him the nickname "Oswaldovitch". Someone from ONI may have put him on a
watch list and eventually approached him about a free trip to Russia.
Placing him in Russia as is or with training could have been advantageous
either way. He may have jumped at the chance for a number of reasons:
boredom, adventure, the thrill of being a spy, or just an all expense paid
vacation in a foreign land. Could also be a sense of curiosity about a
society so different than the one he grew up in, and from every
indication, not real fond of.

As a malcontent he would be perfect for the CIA false defector program and
ONI may have recommended him to the CIA. No matter how he was chosen,
once in place LHO could have been persuaded to become a double agent by
result of making several Russian friends and marriage to a pretty Russian
bride. His friends and wife might be completely unaware of what was going
on. Even if none of this happened LHO would still have value to the CIA
in a number of ways as a double defector and was worth repatriation. He
would owe favors to the CIA for rescuing him from a life of boredom in
Minsk and called upon to repay those favors sometime in the future.
It’s doubtful he would be doing anything more than low level gofer
duties.

He may wish to keep his KGB contacts as well and the CIA may want him to.
He might even expand on this situation by making contacts with both sides
of the Cuban conflict. At some point LHO may have decided to be a free
agent, for hire to the highest bidder, or simply respond to whoever gives
him the most attention. If dissatisfied with minor duties for the CIA he
could easily become attracted to the Cuban option, which would resuscitate
his teenage fantasy and focus that daydream on the worker's paradise in
the tropics, Cuba. As this situation develops LHO becomes the wild card
in the deck and his innermost impulses are completely unknown to his
handlers, whoever they may be.

It is entirely possible LHO shocked everyone who thought they had him
under control: CIA, KGB, G-2, ACC, OC, et al. So even if LHO had a file
with all these spy groups in the end he went rogue and did his own thing.
That still makes him a LN. It was a dumb thing to do because all these
groups would be out to get him and make him disappear. Once caught he
could then have fun claiming to be a patsy and make them all sweat. This
might explain the Jack Ruby shooting, but so does human nature.

The FBI, CIA, and Mafia had enough info on JFK to destroy his career
without shooting him. In fact that option may have been more gratifying
to all his enemies. Shooting JFK was unnecessary and made him a martyr.
To humiliate him would bring more revenge satisfaction. One more reason
why the assassin was probably a Lone Nut.

Anthony Marsh

לא נקראה,
19 בפבר׳ 2011, 21:52:1719.2.2011
עד

Sage advice which the WC defenders ignore. They demand that the conspiracy
believers repost the same document daily 1,000s of times, because they are
too lazy to click on a link.

BTW, the site you pointed to may scare off some conspiracy believers
because they think it is a cover-up kind of official disinformation
program, but if you bother to actually read it you'll see that they also
allow comments to be added to their articles. Such as this one:

Friday, December 08, 2006

Researcher Anthony Marsh on McCone-Rowley

posted 12-7-06 at alt.assassination.jfk

When I looked at it I knew instantly that it was a fake. How? It is
not written in the proper format using the proper CIA style. One tip off
is the marking "CO-2-34,030." That is actually from a Secret Service
report. How would I know? Because I had obtained and used on my Web site
some of the pages from that SS report, so the notation jumped out as a
fabrication. What someone did was take a page from the SS report, maybe
even downloaded it from my Web page, removed the original text and wrote
their own. Also the wording is not how the CIA would word a document of
that type at that time. They would not refer to Hoover by name or agencies
by common names. Instead you would see code words like ODACID. You need to
look at hundreds of thousands of genuine CIA documents as I have to
develop a mental database of what genuine CIA documents look like. I have
no doubt that the hoaxer really thought that something like that was said.
I don't think the intent was like the other hoaxes to discredit all JFK
assassination research. I think someone just assumed that he knew enough
to create a realistic fake to incriminate the CIA.

posted by gary @ 3:26 PM 0 comments

Anthony Marsh

לא נקראה,
19 בפבר׳ 2011, 21:54:5119.2.2011
עד

Friday, December 08, 2006

Anthony Marsh

לא נקראה,
19 בפבר׳ 2011, 21:55:2319.2.2011
עד

Why don't you do your homework and research the document before you
mouth off? Instead of asking silly questions? If you had bothered to
read the blog you would have seen that I was one of the people who
helped debunk that fake document.

timstter

לא נקראה,
19 בפבר׳ 2011, 22:06:5519.2.2011
עד

Hmmm, OK. But in reviewing the various threads posted about this
document over the years I am still yet to see the USSS document you
claim was copied from your website and used to concoct the fraud.

Would you mind posting a link to it, please?

Seems to me McAdams is the fellow that has actually posted examples of
similar documents in the WC volumes, one of which I used when I
started my thread on Blubaugh.

Did you do something that predated the work Dr McAdams did?

John McAdams

לא נקראה,
19 בפבר׳ 2011, 22:09:0019.2.2011
עד
On 19 Feb 2011 17:27:48 -0500, Anthony Marsh
<anthon...@comcast.net> wrote:

I don't remember identifying the document as fake.

Perhaps I just posted an e-mail from somebody who explained how it was
fake.

.John
--------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Bud

לא נקראה,
19 בפבר׳ 2011, 22:15:3519.2.2011
עד
On Feb 19, 5:27 pm, Anthony Marsh <anthony.ma...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On 2/19/2011 2:28 PM, Jean Davison wrote:

> >> It doesn't hurt to search this newsgroup on any given topic on which
> >> you might want to post about before starting a possibly embarrassing
> >> thread like "Proof Lee Harvey Oswald was Trained by the CIA" with a
> >> link to rense.com.
>
> >> The archive of this newsgroup is a true treasure trove of mostly solid
> >> information on the JFK assassination plus thousands of links to
> >> related documentation. Or just search Google first, either way you
> >> would have quickly realized that this "document" is another Oswald/CIA
> >> hoax. See for example:
>
> >>http://mccone-rowley.blogspot.com/
>
> >        Good advice, Alex.
> >                                                 Jean
>
> Funny how when I say that you guys call me a kook

Not for that, Tony. Your viewpoints.

> and claim that I can
> never back up my claims and quote and cite. Some WC defenders refuse to
> take that advice and demand to be spoonfed the same document 1,000 times.
> Maybe the next time one of your buddies attacks me for not backing up my
> claims you should repeat Alex's advice!
>
> You might also remind your buddies that I was the person who helped
> McAdams identify the document as a fake.

Which is contained in the archives of this newsgroup. Which is where
Alex suggested JB should look, and Jean concurred.

Anthony Marsh

לא נקראה,
20 בפבר׳ 2011, 10:31:2820.2.2011
עד

I only posted it a few times.

http://the-puzzle-palace.com/SS_CO-2-34_30_p2.jpg

> Seems to me McAdams is the fellow that has actually posted examples of
> similar documents in the WC volumes, one of which I used when I
> started my thread on Blubaugh.

As far as I know I am the only one who posted the specific document with
that number. The letterhead is standard and appears on thousands of
genuine documents.

> Did you do something that predated the work Dr McAdams did?

I don't remember when he wrote it up, but I was probably discussing it
before his article appeared on his web site. If you had read that blog
you'll see that Gary posted my comment the day after I posted it here.

Gary Buell

לא נקראה,
20 בפבר׳ 2011, 14:48:4020.2.2011
עד
On Feb 18, 8:40 pm, timstter <timst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 19, 8:30 am, claviger <historiae.fi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 17, 8:37 pm, John Blubaugh <jbluba...@yahoo.com> wrote:> This link proves the Oswald CIA connection.
>
> > >http://www.rense.com/general62/oswald.htm
>
> > Might be a forgery.  Go to this thread:
> > "Memo dated 3-3-64 from John McCone CIA to James Rowley US Secret
> > Service"
>
> > Type in the 'Search this group' box above:  Memo dated 3-3-64
>
> This seems to be the thread in question here:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_frm/threa...

> It seems Gary Buell is saying the document was first given to him, if
> I am reading things right. Gary is a research associate of tomnln's,
> if memory serves me well.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tim Brennan
> Sydney, Australia
> *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

I am not a research associate of tomnln, have never met him or
corresponded with him.

timstter

לא נקראה,
21 בפבר׳ 2011, 10:23:0221.2.2011
עד

I DID read that blog and then I picked one of the two McAdams sourced
links that Buell featured when I started my new thread to Blubaugh.

Amusingly, Blubaugh is now trying to pass off his orignal touting of
the document as genuine as a joke, LOL!

Presumably, as you're his buddy, you will support him in this.

BTW, I'm STILL waiting for you to link to the document on your site
that you propose was hijacked and used to create the fake.

You've been asked several times, several years apart. My conclusion is
that your story doesn't hold up, given your obvious reluctance to
provide a simple link to your own website.

Another day, another game, eh, Marsh? LOL! KUTGW, Tony!

mucher1

לא נקראה,
21 בפבר׳ 2011, 18:50:2621.2.2011
עד
On 19 Feb., 05:40, timstter <timst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 19, 8:30 am, claviger <historiae.fi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 17, 8:37 pm, John Blubaugh <jbluba...@yahoo.com> wrote:> This link proves the Oswald CIA connection.
>
> > >http://www.rense.com/general62/oswald.htm
>
> > Might be a forgery.  Go to this thread:
> > "Memo dated 3-3-64 from John McCone CIA to James Rowley US Secret
> > Service"
>
> > Type in the 'Search this group' box above:  Memo dated 3-3-64
>
> This seems to be the thread in question here:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_frm/threa...

> It seems Gary Buell is saying the document was first given to him, if
> I am reading things right. Gary is a research associate of tomnln's,
> if memory serves me well.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tim Brennan
> Sydney, Australia