THE NEXT LN'er SUICIDE VICTIM

Gary Combs

Oct 28, 2010, 5:24:05 AM10/28/10
"BIGDOG' IS THE NEXT LN'R SUICIDE VICTIM.

ANTON BATEY INFORMS ME THAT I WILL BE DEBATING bigdog ON THE NEXT RADIO
DEBATE. (in the near future.)

WHERE the heck will bigdog ever find six friends?
(It takes six to carry you by the handles)
REMEMBR>>> http://www.whokilledjfk.net/radio_debate.htm

mucher1

Oct 28, 2010, 6:59:40 AM10/28/10

You actually sound a bit like Tom Rossley, but hopefully your debating
skills, manners, knowledge of the JFK case, ... are better.

timstter

Oct 28, 2010, 8:07:31 AM10/28/10

This just looks like some reposted old junk by clownnln for a debate
that never took place.

BTW, clownnln's posting stats are looking DREADFUL, lately.

Concerned Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

curtjester1

Oct 28, 2010, 8:28:22 AM10/28/10

BigDog is some old umpire that can't get within three inches of the
strike zone, and probably can't count how many people were in the
limo, Gar.

Good luck ol' boy!

CJ

robcap...@netscape.com

Oct 28, 2010, 1:44:03 PM10/28/10

What has happened to Tom R. anyway? I haven't seen him post here for
awhile.

curtjester1

Oct 28, 2010, 5:55:05 PM10/28/10
On Oct 28, 1:44 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:

I see him over at the McAdamia place once in awhile, Rob, posting
mostly his site for his answers.

Gary Combs and Tom Rossley host the online internet site with
microphone-only discussion participants each evening around nine
o'clock at Pal Talk (free for lowest membership). Their room is 'Who
Killed Kennedy?'

CJ

Gary Combs

Oct 28, 2010, 10:32:45 PM10/28/10
FOR TOMNLN,

mucher1

Oct 29, 2010, 3:42:02 AM10/29/10
On 28 Okt., 19:44, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:

Don't know, don't really care... but wherever he is, the old nutsack
has a lot to answer for.

timstter

Oct 30, 2010, 10:35:47 PM10/30/10

Ol' tomnln's wesite seems to be in a TERRIBLE state lately.

He probably tried to <snicker> *fix* it or something.

I mean, check out THIS brilliant example:

http://www.whokilledjfk.net/here_are_withheld_information_th.htm

Looks like the person withholding information is tomnln!

Chortlin' Regards,

Gary Combs

Oct 30, 2010, 11:50:26 PM10/30/10
Tim,
With all due respect, I believe TOMNLN is light years ahead of you. The
page is impressive, holds the government accountable.

gc

"timstter" <tims...@gmail.com> wrote in message

timstter

Oct 31, 2010, 5:48:55 AM10/31/10
On Oct 31, 2:50 pm, "Gary Combs" <glcco...@charter.net> wrote:
> Tim,
>     With all due respect, I believe TOMNLN is light years ahead of you. The
> page is impressive, holds the government accountable.
>
> gc
>
> "timstter" <timst...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Hi Gary,

Say, do you have any position on tomnln's lies re Mrs Duran on his
Mexico City page?

Tom (tomnln) Rossley claims that Mrs Duran didn't ID Oswald until 25
November, 1963:

http://www.whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm

However, CE 2121 and CE 2123 both CLEARLY show that Duran ID'd Oswald
the evening of 23 November, 1963, in a signed statement.

CE 2121 here (English translation):

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh24/html/WH_Vol24_0303a.htm

CE 2123 here (Original in Spanish, signed by Duran):

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh24/html/WH_Vol24_0344a.htm

Given tomnln's predeliction for *evidence/testimony in the 26 volumes*
don't you find this just a little DECEPTIVE on the part of your
erstwhile research hero, tomnln?

Sure be interested in your answer, Gary!

Gary Combs

Oct 31, 2010, 7:34:21 PM10/31/10
erstwhile research hero, tomnln?

Tim,
Tom is my partner, not hero. And as far as the pages at history matters,
I can't make head or tails out of em. Maybe you can point out the
prevalent words that you deem important.

gc

"timstter" <tims...@gmail.com> wrote in message

timstter

Nov 2, 2010, 5:07:42 PM11/2/10
On Nov 1, 10:34 am, "Gary Combs" <glcco...@charter.net> wrote:
> erstwhile research hero, tomnln?
>
> Tim,
>    Tom is my partner, not hero. And as far as the pages at history matters,
> I can't make head or tails out of em.  Maybe you can point out  the
> prevalent words that you deem important.
>
> gc
>
> >http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh24/html/WH_Vol24_0...

> > CE 2123 here (Original in Spanish, signed by Duran):
>
> >http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh24/html/WH_Vol24_0...

> > Given tomnln's predeliction for *evidence/testimony in the 26 volumes*
> > don't you find this just a little DECEPTIVE on the part of your
> > erstwhile research hero, tomnln?
>
> > Sure be interested in your answer, Gary!
>
> > Regards,
>
> > Tim Brennan
> > Sydney, Australia
> > *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

Hi Gary,

The two History Matters cites are Mrs Duran's statement to the Mexican
police, identifying Oswald, dated 23 November, 1963. The first
document is the English translation, the second is the original in
Spanish, signed by Duran on each page.

Her statement isn't very long, so it shouldn't take you long to read
through it and realise she signed it on 23 November, 1963.

Tomnln's website claims Duran didn't ID Oswald until 25 November, 1963
and *then and only then* because the CIA station in Mexico City sent
some tapes to the FBI in Dallas.

This is clearly a lie on tomnln's part. As tomnln's partner in,
presumably, research you have no difficulty with this? Especially as
the lie was pointed out to him around two years ago?

Gary Combs

Nov 2, 2010, 7:56:27 PM11/2/10
Tim,
You and Tom has been through this long ago. I prefer you address tomnln
at tom...@cox.net, or even better join us in chat room who killed kennedy on
paltalk.com. I do agree Mrs. Duran was detained on the Nov. 23.1963,
however, the actual identification of Oswald was clearly on Nov. 25, 1963.

Kind regards,
Gary

"timstter" <tims...@gmail.com> wrote in message

timstter

Nov 5, 2010, 6:59:02 PM11/5/10
On Nov 3, 10:56 am, "Gary Combs" <glcco...@charter.net> wrote:
> Tim,
>    You and Tom has been through this long ago. I prefer you address tomnln
> at tom...@cox.net, or even better join us in chat room who killed kennedy on
> paltalk.com. I do agree Mrs. Duran was detained on the Nov. 23.1963,
> however, the actual identification of Oswald was clearly on Nov. 25, 1963.
>
> Kind regards,
> Gary

Hi Gary,

It would be a waste of time taking up the matter with Tom as he has
refused to correct his website for a number of years now.

I am interested, though, in your claim that Mrs Duran didn't ID Oswald
until 25 November. These documents show that it was on 23 November:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=11550&relPageId=16

Here is the English translation:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=11480&relPageId=93

How do you reach the conclusion that she didn't identify Oswald until
25 November, when the record clearly shows she signed a statement
identifying Oswald on 23 November?

Gary Combs

Nov 7, 2010, 11:02:30 PM11/7/10
Tim,
Looks like Timmy needs "SEVERAL" Teachers.
SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/rob_spencer_page.htm

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/guess_who_wrote.htm

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/secret_service_drinking.htm

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/eusebio_azcue.htm

gary

"timstter" <tims...@gmail.com> wrote in message

timstter

Nov 8, 2010, 2:25:55 PM11/8/10
On Nov 8, 3:02 pm, "Gary Combs" <glcco...@charter.net> wrote:
> Tim,
> >http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=115...

> > Here is the English translation:
>
> >http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=114...

> > How do you reach the conclusion that she didn't identify Oswald until
> > 25 November, when the record clearly shows she signed a statement
> > identifying Oswald on 23 November?
>
> > Regards,
>
> > Tim Brennan
> > Sydney, Australia
> > *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

This is pathetic. You're simply reposting tomnln's nonsense as areply.

I was asking YOU, Gary, as you've now made the claim that Duran didn't
ID Oswald until the 25th.

Where is your evidence for THAT claim, Gary?

Curious Regards,

Gary Combs

Nov 8, 2010, 6:37:01 PM11/8/10
Tim,
None of us have any evidence, Tim. We are all dependent on what they
(DPD, FBI, etc.) has told us or written on paper.
What else is there to say? You need to take the issue up with tomnln, for I
simply do not care wherever it goes.

Best regards,
Gary

Gary Combs

Nov 8, 2010, 10:06:50 PM11/8/10
IMO, Tim, you are picking a molehill and trying to make a mountain out of
it.

gc

"Gary Combs" <glcc...@charter.net> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

mucher1

Nov 9, 2010, 5:36:03 AM11/9/10

I wonder what the nature of your partnership with tomnln might be if
you don't care about his lies and misrepresentations re: the JFK case.
Why do you even come to this forum and try to pick fights with so-
called "LN'er SUICIDE VICTIMS" if you're not prepared to discuss the
evidence of the case? Are you tomnln's errand boy or something?

bigdog

Nov 9, 2010, 5:13:32 PM11/9/10

Batey called me once, I believe earlier in the year or maybe late last
year. It sounded like he intended to put me on against Rossley, but he
never followed through on it. I'm still ready, willing, and able to do
the debate, but I don't call the shots on this one. It's Batey's
decision. If he want's to do the show, I'm here. If not, it ain't
going to happen.

timstter

Nov 10, 2010, 3:19:45 AM11/10/10

Hi Gary,

LOL! Er, that is not EXACTLY true now, is it?

We have the WC documents re Duran's ID of Oswald in 1963, then we have
Duran's HSCA interview in which she basically affirms what she said in
1963. She was also interviewed by PBS and also said it was Oswald.

In fact, Duran was INDEPENDENT confirmation of what the CIA and FBI
had re Oswald having been in Mexico. She saw Oswald's photo in El Dia
the morning of 23 November and went into the consulate and found the
paperwork with Oswald's photo and signature on it and told the Consul.

This stuff is all not evidence, in your view?

Gary Combs

Nov 10, 2010, 6:29:26 PM11/10/10
Mucher,
Wrong! I did not start this fight, and who yanked your chain?

gc

"mucher1" wrote in message

Gary Combs

Gary Combs

Nov 11, 2010, 12:29:10 AM11/11/10
Tim,
Certainly, unless someone is lying. She did what she was told to do.

gc

"timstter" wrote in message

mucher1

Nov 12, 2010, 6:31:17 AM11/12/10
On 11 Nov., 00:29, "Gary Combs" <glcco...@charter.net> wrote:
> Mucher,
> Wrong! I did not start this fight, and who yanked your chain?
>
> gc

The question was not who started the fight; it was what got you into
the ring. I have rarely seen someone become so punch drunk so quickly.

Gil Jesus

Nov 12, 2010, 7:24:19 AM11/12/10
On Oct 28, 4:24 am, "Gary Combs" <glcco...@charter.net> wrote:
> "BIGDOG' IS THE NEXT LN'R SUICIDE VICTIM.
>
> ANTON BATEY INFORMS ME THAT I WILL BE DEBATING bigdog ON THE NEXT RADIO
> DEBATE.  (in the near future.)
>
> WHERE the heck will bigdog ever find six friends?
> (It takes six to carry you by the handles)
> REMEMBR>>>  http://www.whokilledjfk.net/radio_debate.htm

Debating Bigdog will be like having a battle of wits with an unarmed
person.

timstter

Nov 12, 2010, 5:33:44 PM11/12/10
On Nov 9, 2:06 pm, "Gary Combs" <glcco...@charter.net> wrote:
> IMO, Tim, you are picking a molehill and trying to make a mountain out of
> it.
>
> gc
>
> "Gary Combs" <glcco...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > Tim,
> >    None of us have any evidence, Tim. We are all dependent on what they
> > (DPD, FBI, etc.) has told us or written on paper.
> > What else is there to say? You need to take the issue up with tomnln, for
> > I simply do not care wherever it goes.
>
> > Best regards,
> > Gary

Hmm, well Gary, tomnln usually bases his arguments, supposedly, on
*evidence/testimony* found in the 26 volumes.

Here the evidence/testimony (CE 2121 and CE 2123) CLEARLY show that
Mrs Duran identified Oswald on 11.23.63.

Tomnln is lying on his website by claiming it wasn't until 11.25.63.

You don't have any issue with this behaviour by your research partner?

Not to mention your own flawed conclusions?

Concerned Regards,

Gary Combs

Nov 12, 2010, 7:35:00 PM11/12/10
mucher,
If you could read, then why don't you. I did not state at first it was for
tomnln, but did correct the mistake very soon. Take it up with tomnln.

gc

"mucher1" wrote in message

Gary Combs

Gary Combs

Nov 12, 2010, 7:50:55 PM11/12/10

"Gary Combs" wrote in message news:...

Gil,
I am very aware of what the LN'er behave like. Thank-you for your words
of wisdom.

gc

"Gil Jesus" wrote in message

timstter

Nov 12, 2010, 7:58:57 PM11/12/10

Hi Gary,

I have already linked to both the CD and CE versions of these
documents. What more do you want?

The salient words, Gary, in either English or Spanish, equate to the
date 23 November, 1963.

You can't find this information in the four links I have posted for
you?

You can't see Duran's siganature on the Spanish version of the
document, which is dated 23 November?

No wonder you can't work out who shot JFK, Gary.

Gary Combs

Nov 12, 2010, 8:24:18 PM11/12/10
Tim,
No, I cannot find the words where she positively identifies LHO, sorry.

gc

"timstter" wrote in message

Gil Jesus

Nov 12, 2010, 10:23:53 PM11/12/10
On Nov 12, 5:33 pm, timstter <timst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here the evidence/testimony (CE 2121 and CE 2123) CLEARLY show that
> Mrs Duran identified Oswald on 11.23.63.

I guess Fat Timmy didn't read the 2003 release of the Lopez Report:

Duran told the HSCA on 6/6/78 that Oswald was 5 feet 6 and had sparse
blond hair, weighing 126.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/lopezrpt_2003/html/LopezRpt_0208a.htm

Eusebio Azcue told the HSCA on 4/1/78 that "the man who Jack Ruby shot
in the Dallas Police Station was NOT the same individual who had
visited the Cuban Consulate in 1963".

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/lopezrpt_2003/html/LopezRpt_0216a.htm

Her identification is worthless if her description doesn't match
Oswald's. It's further damaged by
Azcue's assertion that the man he spoke to wasn't Oswald.

Puzzled Regards,
Gil Jesus
USA

Gary Combs

Nov 13, 2010, 2:09:24 AM11/13/10
Bigdog,
I recall it being you who had first shot a tomnln, refused it, and then
the Professor did the debate. Really, tomnln told me, that you all had a
shot, and only the Professor didn't back down.

gc

"bigdog" wrote in message

timstter

Nov 13, 2010, 3:02:53 AM11/13/10

Here you go, Gary:

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh24/html/WH_Vol24_0304b.htm

Read towards the bottom of page 40 and you will find that she is
POSITIVELY identifying the man she met in September 1963 as the same
person appearing on the front page of that day's edition of the *El
Dia* newspaper (I do wonder why, LOL!) ie Lee Harvey Oswald.

If you go thru the Spanish original (signed by Duran) you should find
the equivalent wording, Gary. If you were any kind of a researcher,
that is...

:-)

Gil Jesus

Nov 13, 2010, 9:52:46 AM11/13/10
On Nov 12, 10:23 pm, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Nov 12, 5:33 pm, timstter <timst...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Here the evidence/testimony (CE 2121 and CE 2123) CLEARLY show that
> > Mrs Duran identified Oswald on 11.23.63.
>
> I guess Fat Timmy didn't read the 2003 release of the Lopez Report:
>
> Duran told the HSCA on 6/6/78 that Oswald was 5 feet 6 and had sparse
> blond hair, weighing 126.
>
> http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/lopezrpt_2003/html/Lo...

> Eusebio Azcue told the HSCA on 4/1/78 that "the man who Jack Ruby shot
> in the Dallas Police Station was NOT the same individual who had
> visited the Cuban Consulate in 1963".

Azcue went on to describe the man who visited the consulate as
5-6 tyo 5-7, OVER 30 YO , thin long face, straight eyebrows and a
cold
look in his eyes.

Azcue told the HSCA that he would NEVER identify Lee Harvey Oswald as
the man who
visited the Cuban Consulate.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/lopezrpt_2003/html/LopezRpt_0219a.htm

> Her identification is worthless if her description doesn't match
> Oswald's. It's further damaged by
> Azcue's assertion that the man he spoke to wasn't Oswald.

Gary: notice how when you supply these nutcase with documentation,
they scurry like the rats they are.

Something to keep in mind for your upcoming debate.

timstter

Nov 13, 2010, 6:26:29 PM11/13/10
On Nov 13, 2:23 pm, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Nov 12, 5:33 pm, timstter <timst...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Here the evidence/testimony (CE 2121 and CE 2123) CLEARLY show that
> > Mrs Duran identified Oswald on 11.23.63.
>
> I guess Fat Timmy didn't read the 2003 release of the Lopez Report:

I guess Bald Gilly didn't read the thread as the question is whether
Duran IDd Oswald on 11.23.63 or 11.25.63.

> Duran told the HSCA on 6/6/78 that Oswald was 5 feet 6 and had sparse
> blond hair, weighing 126.
>

> http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/lopezrpt_2003/html/Lo...

You mean the HSCA interview where they asked her to pick out a photo
of the person she met and the photo she pointed to was Oswald's
mugshot from the NOPD? Is that the interview you mean?

> Eusebio Azcue told the HSCA on 4/1/78 that "the man who Jack Ruby shot
> in the Dallas Police Station was NOT the same individual who had
> visited the Cuban Consulate in 1963".
>

> http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/lopezrpt_2003/html/Lo...

Oh really? But how come Alfred Mirabal said it WAS Oswald in his HSCA
testimony? So that makes two out of three CUBCON employees (Duran &
Mirabal) who said it WAS Oswald. And who spent the most time with
Oswald at CUBCON? Duran and Mirabal! Why did you gloss over that bit,
Gil? Because you're an honest researcher?

> Her identification is worthless if her description doesn't match

That's simply your opinion, Gil. An opinion, to many, that is totally
worthless.

> Oswald's. It's further damaged by
> Azcue's assertion that the man he spoke to wasn't Oswald.

Well by your citeria it must be rehabilitated by Mirabal's
identification, eh? Not to mention all the OTHER indicators that
Oswald was the person they met, eh?

> Puzzled Regards,
> Gil Jesus
> USA

No need to be puzzled, Gil. Simply do a bit of honest research and
stop lying by omission.

Helpful Regards,

timstter

Nov 13, 2010, 7:49:52 PM11/13/10
On Nov 14, 1:52 am, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Nov 12, 10:23 pm, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 12, 5:33 pm, timstter <timst...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Here the evidence/testimony (CE 2121 and CE 2123) CLEARLY show that
> > > Mrs Duran identified Oswald on 11.23.63.
>
> > I guess Fat Timmy didn't read the 2003 release of the Lopez Report:
>
> > Duran told the HSCA on 6/6/78 that Oswald was 5 feet 6 and had sparse
> > blond hair, weighing 126.
>
> >http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/lopezrpt_2003/html/Lo...
>
> > Eusebio Azcue told the HSCA on 4/1/78 that "the man who Jack Ruby shot
> > in the Dallas Police Station was NOT the same individual who had
> > visited the Cuban Consulate in 1963".
>
> Azcue went on to describe the man who visited the consulate as
> 5-6 tyo 5-7, OVER 30 YO , thin long face, straight eyebrows and a
> cold
> look in his eyes.

Azcue actually has NOTHING to do with the question of whether Duran
identified Oswald on 11.23.63 or 11.25.63 does he, Gil?

> Azcue told the HSCA that he would NEVER identify Lee Harvey Oswald as
> the man who
> visited the Cuban Consulate.
>

> http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/lopezrpt_2003/html/Lo...

Huh? Well Mirabal didn't, Gil. He said it WAS Oswald. And Duran told
the HSCA that the person she saw shot on TV by Jack Ruby was the
person she met @ the Cuban Consulate, Gil. Did you miss that bit in
her HSCA testimony? Do you need the page number?

> > Her identification is worthless if her description doesn't match
> > Oswald's. It's further damaged by
> > Azcue's assertion that the man he spoke to wasn't Oswald.
>
> Gary: notice how when you supply these nutcase with documentation,
> they scurry like the rats they are.

It'll be interesting to see how quick YOU scurry, you bald nutcase.
BTW, Duran said the person she met was depicted in photo # 57 in the
HSCA mugshot book. Let's look at photo # 57, shall we? Here is the
HSCA mugshot book and phot # 57:

http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/index.php/Photos_-_HSCA_Mugbook_-_p4

Time for a closer look @ photo # 57, Gilly:

http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/images/2/23/Photo_hsca_mugbook_057_loswald.jpg

> > Puzzled Regards,
> > Gil Jesus
> > USA

Isn't it time you scurried off, Verm?

LMFAO Regards,

timstter

Nov 15, 2010, 2:43:37 PM11/15/10
> http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/images/2/23/Photo_hsca_mugbook_057_lo...

> > > Puzzled Regards,
> > > Gil Jesus
> > > USA
>
> Isn't it time you scurried off, Verm?
>
> LMFAO Regards,
>
> Tim Brennan
> Sydney, Australia
> *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

BUMP!

Is that the sound of scurrying feet I can hear, Verm?

KUTGW, Gilly!

bigdog

Nov 15, 2010, 8:08:41 PM11/15/10
On Nov 13, 2:09 am, "Gary Combs" <glcco...@charter.net> wrote:
> Bigdog,
>    I recall it being you who had first shot a tomnln, refused it, and then
> the Professor did the debate. Really, tomnln told me, that you all had a
> shot, and only the Professor didn't back down.

I don't know what Rossley told you, but I have never backed down. I do
believe DVP chose to decline the invite but I am saying that from
memory so if that is not correct, let me apologize to him in advance.
I told Rossley repeatedly that I was ready, willing, and able to
debate him on any public forum and that all he had to do was set it
up. That is as true today as it was when Rossley first issued the
challenge to me. Batey did call me once many months ago and explained
the format and I told him then I was ready to go. I thought I would be
going on against Rossley, but for whatever reason, if fell through
because I never heard from Batey again. I failed to note in the OP for
this thread that it was you and not Rossley I was supposed to be going
up against. The tone of it read like vintage Rossley. I really don't
care who it is. I'll take you both on at the same time just to even
things up a bit.

If this has in fact been set up, do you know why Batey had not
contacted me about it. It seems to me that if he was planning on doing
this on 11/21 which is this coming Sunday, he would at least have
called me by now to confirm I was available. In my only conversation
with him, he said that he likes to prerecord these shows so
presumably, that would be sometime this week. As it turns out, due to
other commitments, I will be unavailable from Wednesday afternoon
until Saturday afternoon. Right now, it looks like I will be available
by Saturday afternoon. If you guys want to do this, all you have to do
is have Batey give me a call. The ball is in your court. Make it
happen. If not, I'll spend the weekend watching football. It makes no
difference to me.

timstter

Nov 16, 2010, 3:11:35 PM11/16/10

BUMP! YOO HOO! GILLY!

Is that the sound of scurrying feet I can hear? Like the sound of a
rat off a sinking ship, maybe? LOL!

KUTGW, Gilly!

Amused Regards,

Gary Combs

Nov 17, 2010, 6:20:41 PM11/17/10
John (bigdog),
Actually, John, I have done all I can, as all emails have been forwarded
to all parties, I cannot do more as I don.t have Anton's phone number. I
suspect Anton will call you, John, if your at home, or available, hopefully.

gc

"bigdog" wrote in message

bigdog

Nov 17, 2010, 11:31:10 PM11/17/10
On Nov 17, 6:20 pm, "Gary Combs" <glcco...@charter.net> wrote:
> John  (bigdog),
>     Actually, John, I have done all I can, as all emails have been forwarded
> to all parties, I cannot do more as I don.t have Anton's phone number.  I
> suspect Anton will call you, John, if your at home, or available, hopefully.
>
> gc

I just have one question. Has Batey told you he plans to do this or
have you just gotten this second hand from Rossley. If Rossley is the
source for this, it is very suspect since he has been telling me for
over a year that he was going to arrange this and it has never
happened. In any case, I would find it very strange if Batey was
planning on devoting an entire show on 11/21 to this debate and he
hadn't so much as contacted one of the principles by now. In any case,
I will remain available, but I am not optimistic this is going to
happen.

Gary Combs

Nov 18, 2010, 7:14:32 PM11/18/10
John,
Yes is the answer. I used to talk with Anton on a regular basis, but
that has been years ago.

gc

"bigdog" wrote in message

timstter

Nov 19, 2010, 4:29:56 PM11/19/10

Was someone telling her what to do when she was interviewed by the
HSCA, Gary?

Was someone telling her what to do when she was interviewed by PBS?

Both times she said it was Oswald she met, Gary.