Abortion - an issue of the unborn's civil rights

1 view

Jan 18, 2011, 12:23:58 AM1/18/11

We'll never truly be a free people until the rights of the unborn are
recognized as inalienable human and civil rights

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=1273702

In observance of Martin Luther King Day, pro-lifers are focusing in part on
a major civil rights issue.

Joseph Parker (right), pastor of two African-Methodist-Episcopal churches in
Mississippi, says today's culture often overlooks the critical questions and
issues related to life and the unborn. Instead, he says, people tend to
avoid pushing their moral views on others or agree that it is up to a woman
to decide what she should do with her body.

"Tragically, this kind of argument has become just a smokescreen that has
kept too many from really seeing the true issue at hand," Parker laments.
"The false claim has been that the abortion issue is about women's rights
and reproductive freedom, but this is simply marketing hype and lies. In
reality, it was racism and eugenics that drove the legalization of
abortion."

More than 30 percent of abortions that take place in the U.S. involve the
killing of black babies -- a truth clearly portrayed in a documentary called
Maafa 21, which was produced by Life Dynamics. A group of black pastors will
show that film today at its "Festival for Life" at Wesley Biblical Seminary
in Jackson, Mississippi.

"One of the great needs in our society is to recognize that there's a huge
need for us to take a stand for the civil rights of the unborn child [and]
that the civil rights of the unborn need to be respected and protected,"
Parker concludes.

He goes on to point out that Dr. Alveda King, the niece of Martin Luther
King, Jr., describes standing up for the rights of the unborn as one of the
most serious civil rights issues of our time. The Mississippi pastor
recently spoke at a rally in Jackson, where he voiced his agreement with
that statement.

--
J Young
jvis...@live.com

W.T.S.

Jan 18, 2011, 1:33:14 AM1/18/11
In article <4cvtme....@news.alt.net>, jbl...@dead.com says...

> We'll never truly be a free people until the rights of the unborn are
> recognized as inalienable human and civil rights
There are no "unborn" just as there are no "undead". It's a fetus, just
tissue, it has no independent life of it's own.
"J", get your self a bucket, open your mouth and shit out some more lies
and disinformation, you sorry pack of dog vomit! Tell the truth for
just one time in your life. You want women to be brood sows and gender
slaves. You don't want them to wait and have babies later in life with
a husband, when their ready. You want them to have babies now and
destroy any hope for a future. Take your lies and disinformation back
to whatever church you fished them out of and toss them back on the
shitty alter of your false "God"! Tell your preacher and his
congregation to take their bibles and shove them up their asses, where
they came from. We're all sick of your lying bull shit!

> http://www.oneliesnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=0069fuck-you
>
> In observance of Martin Luther King Day, pro-lifers are focusing on
> new lies, disinformation and bull shit to destroy the lives of women
> with.

<snip> Pro-liar filth, why repost and stink up the planet? </snip>

Pro-liars want to stick their finger, and other body parts, into your
private lives. Are you going to let them?
--
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481

Syd M.

Jan 18, 2011, 1:55:14 AM1/18/11
On Jan 18, 12:23 am, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> We'll never truly be a free people until the rights of the unborn are
> recognized as inalienable human and civil rights

No. The 'unborn' don't exist. You do NOT give rights to random sacks
of cells, woman-hating bigot.

PDW

James Dale Guckert

Jan 18, 2011, 2:19:39 AM1/18/11
On 1/17/11 9:23 PM, J wrote:
> We'll never truly be a free people

... so long as we keep bowing and scraping before imaginary "spiritual"
royalty. Perhaps Americans are more fervent in their religiosity than
Europeans because the latter still have kings, dukes, and the like
wandering in their midst and understand why it is a blessing (pardon the
expression) that they no longer hold the sway they once did.

Who elected Jesus? Who purpled his finger to put Jaweh on the divine throne?
--
JDG

Ray Fischer

Jan 18, 2011, 2:48:13 AM1/18/11
J <jvis...@live.com> wrote:
>We'll never truly be a free people until the rights of the unborn are

Your notion of "freedom" is to have everybody forced to obey you and
your evil cult. Your understanding of freedomn is the same as
hitler's, nazi turd.

--
Ray Fischer | Mendacracy (n.) government by lying
rfis...@sonic.net | The new GOP ideal

Anonym

Jan 18, 2011, 2:20:53 PM1/18/11

"W.T.S." <m1...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> In article <4cvtme....@news.alt.net>, jbl...@dead.com says...
>>
>> We'll never truly be a free people until the rights of the unborn are
>> recognized as inalienable human and civil rights
> > <snip> Pro-liar filth, why repost and stink up the planet? </snip>
>>
> Pro-liars abortionist want to stick their finger, and other body parts,
> into your
> private lives. Are you going to let them?

is this dick head still alive ?

Not a shred of evidence that you are actually capable of thought.

Or being able to bull*** your way out of a wet paper bag either.

Anonym

Jan 18, 2011, 2:23:13 PM1/18/11

"James Dale Guckert" <Dip...@Yahoo.Invalid> wrote in message

> On 1/17/11 9:23 PM, J wrote:
>> We'll never truly be a free people
>
> ... so long as we keep bowing and scraping before imaginary "spiritual"
> royalty. Perhaps Americans are more fervent in their religiosity than
> Europeans because the latter still have kings, dukes, and the like
> wandering in their midst and understand why it is a blessing (pardon the
> expression) that they no longer hold the sway they once did.
>
> Who elected Jesus?

He does not need election.

You think you elect anyone ?

You are wrong ... your country is not run by elected as you may think . They
are just puppets on the string.

Anonym

Jan 18, 2011, 2:23:59 PM1/18/11

"Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message

>J <jvis...@live.com> wrote:
>>We'll never truly be a free people until the rights of the unborn are
>
> Your notion of "freedom" is to have everybody forced to obey you and
> your evil cult. Your understanding of freedomn is the same as
> hitler's, nazi turd.

Your notion of "freedom" is to have everybody forced to obey you and

your evil abortion cult. Your understanding of freedomn is the same as
hitler's, nazi turd.

Message has been deleted

W.T.S.

Jan 18, 2011, 6:47:40 AM1/18/11
In article <ih3phf$kff$1...@news.eternal-september.org>, cri...@ecn.org
says...

> "W.T.S." <m1...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > In article <4cvtme....@news.alt.net>, jbl...@dead.com says...
> >>
> >> We'll never truly be a free people until the rights women are

> >> recognized as inalienable human and civil rights
> >>
> > > <snip> Pro-liar filth, why repost and stink up the planet? </snip>
> >>
> > Pro-liars want to stick their finger, and other body parts,
> > into your
> > private lives. Are you going to let them?
>
> He's right! Pro-liar filth must be kicked out of our lives!
>
> Not a shred of evidence pro-liars are actually capable of thought.
>
> Or being able to bull shit their way out of a wet paper bag either.

Pro-liar _means_ pro-liar!
--
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481

W.T.S.

Jan 18, 2011, 6:50:52 AM1/18/11
In article <ih3pls$lb6$1...@news.eternal-september.org>, cri...@ecn.org
says...

--
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481

W.T.S.

Jan 18, 2011, 6:54:26 AM1/18/11
In article <ih3pna$ljn$1...@news.eternal-september.org>, cri...@ecn.org
says...

> "Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message
> >J <jbl...@dead.com> wrote:
> >> We'll never truly be a free people until the rights of women are
> >> protected!

> Your notion of "freedom" is to have everybody forced to obey you and
> your evil pro-liar cult. Your understanding of freedomn is the same
> as hitler's, nazi turd.
Pro-liar _means_ pro-liar. Kick them out of your lives today and
enforce your right to an abortion on demand.
--
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481

Anonym

Jan 18, 2011, 5:00:56 PM1/18/11

> In article <ih3pls$lb6$1...@news.eternal-september.org>, cri...@ecn.org
> says...
>>
>> "James Dale Guckert" <Dip...@Yahoo.Invalid> wrote in message

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide

Genocide is "the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part,
....... imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
[and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."

In 1996 Gregory Stanton the president of Genocide Watch presented a briefing
paper called "The 8 Stages of Genocide" at the United States Department of
State

1. People are divided into "us and them".
2. "When combined with hatred, symbols may be forced upon unwilling members
of pariah groups..."
3. "One group denies the humanity of the other group. Members of it are
equated with animals, vermin, insects or diseases."
(or "just a tissue like a fingernail").
4. "Genocide is always organized... Special army units or militias are often
trained and armed..."
5. "Hate groups broadcast polarizing propaganda..."
6. n/a
7. "It is "extermination" to the killers because they do not believe their
victims to be fully human."
8. "The perpetrators... deny that they committed any crimes..."

Conclussion: Abortion fully satisfy 7 of 8 elements of a genocide.

Anonym

Jan 18, 2011, 5:02:16 PM1/18/11

> In article <ih3pna$ljn$1...@news.eternal-september.org>, cri...@ecn.org
> says...
>>
>> "Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message
>> >
>> Your notion of "freedom" is to have everybody forced to me you
>> evil genocidal abortionist pro-liar cult.

Kenny McCormack

Jan 18, 2011, 8:05:21 AM1/18/11

--
Windows 95 n. (Win-doze): A 32 bit extension to a 16 bit user interface for
an 8 bit operating system based on a 4 bit architecture from a 2 bit company

Modern day upgrade --> Windows XP Professional x64: Windows is now a 64 bit
tweak of a 32 bit extension to a 16 bit user interface for an 8 bit
operating system based on a 4 bit architecture from a 2 bit company that
can't stand 1 bit of competition.

Anonym

Jan 18, 2011, 5:27:51 PM1/18/11

"Kenny McCormack" <gaz...@shell.xmission.com> wrote in message

> In article <ih42ti$q6m$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> Anonym <cri...@ecn.org> wrote:
>>Concussion: What you've obviously suffered many times.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide

Anonym

Jan 18, 2011, 5:45:43 PM1/18/11

> In article <ih3phf$kff$1...@news.eternal-september.org>, cri...@ecn.org
> says...

MarkA

Jan 18, 2011, 9:40:51 AM1/18/11
On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 00:23:58 -0500, J wrote:

> We'll never truly be a free people until the rights of the unborn are
> recognized as inalienable human and civil rights

> http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=1273702
>

> In observance of Martin Luther King Day, pro-lifers are focusing in part
> on a major civil rights issue.
>

> Joseph Parker (right), pastor of two African-Methodist-Episcopal churches
> in Mississippi, says today's culture often overlooks the critical
> questions and issues related to life and the unborn. Instead, he says,
> people tend to avoid pushing their moral views on others or agree that it
> is up to a woman to decide what she should do with her body.
>
> "Tragically, this kind of argument has become just a smokescreen that has
> kept too many from really seeing the true issue at hand," Parker laments.
> "The false claim has been that the abortion issue is about women's rights
> and reproductive freedom, but this is simply marketing hype and lies. In
> reality, it was racism and eugenics that drove the legalization of
> abortion."

That may or may not be true, but it was protection of privacy that drove
the Roe v Wade decision, making it illegal for states to outlaw abortion.

> More than 30 percent of abortions that take place in the U.S. involve
> the killing of black babies -- a truth clearly portrayed in a
> documentary called Maafa 21, which was produced by Life Dynamics. A
> group of black pastors will show that film today at its "Festival for
> Life" at Wesley Biblical Seminary in Jackson, Mississippi.
>
> "One of the great needs in our society is to recognize that there's a
> huge need for us to take a stand for the civil rights of the unborn
> child [and] that the civil rights of the unborn need to be respected and
> protected," Parker concludes.
>
> He goes on to point out that Dr. Alveda King, the niece of Martin Luther
> King, Jr., describes standing up for the rights of the unborn as one of
> the most serious civil rights issues of our time. The Mississippi pastor
> recently spoke at a rally in Jackson, where he voiced his agreement with
> that statement.

Whether or not the fetus has civil rights is debatable, but the pregnant
woman certainly has rights. One of those rights is the right to defend
herself against assault. Being pregnant is not a benign condition, and
black women in particular are at risk for complications of pregnancy. If
a woman chooses not to incur these risks, she has every right to remove
the offending fetus, to protect her own health and safety.

--
MarkA
Keeper of Things Put There Only Just The Night Before

Message has been deleted

Kenny McCormack

Jan 18, 2011, 10:39:27 AM1/18/11
In article <ih45hh$n0b$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
Anonym <cri...@ecn.org> wrote:
>Conclussion: ...

Isn't it funny how every single time this idiot types in this screed, he
misspells "Concussion". I'm imagining that he must have had several in
his lifetime, no doubt because he thinks he's a woodpecker.

--
(This discussion group is about C, ...)

Wrong. It is only OCCASIONALLY a discussion group
about C; mostly, like most "discussion" groups, it is
off-topic Rorsharch [sic] revelations of the childhood
traumas of the participants...

Bill Allen

Jan 18, 2011, 11:48:10 AM1/18/11
On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 00:23:58 -0500, J wrote:

> We'll never truly be a free people until the rights of the unborn are
> recognized as inalienable human and civil rights

LOL!
The "rights of the unborn"?
Ask your hero Scalia where that's enumerated in the Constitution, Junkman.

> Joseph Parker (right), pastor of two African-Methodist-Episcopal churches in
> Mississippi,

And we know your position on that, don't we?

"Fortunately America, with the exception of the jews and niggers, are not a
nation of pigs."
"J" in
http://groups.google.com/group/seattle.politics/msg/18394713b66f2aec?hl=en

Kenny McCormack

Jan 18, 2011, 12:05:21 PM1/18/11
In article <pan.2011.01.18....@nowhere.com>,
MarkA <nob...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>Whether or not the fetus has civil rights is debatable,

That's being generous. What is clear is that down that road lies chaos.
As has been discussed many times in the past, granting citizenship to
fetuses would have massive implications up and down the line in our
society. It is also clear that the Republican party would not be at all
interested in the results of said implications.

Remember always that the abortion issue is nothing more than a
fund-raiser, as far as the GOP is concerned.

>but the pregnant
>woman certainly has rights. One of those rights is the right to defend
>herself against assault. Being pregnant is not a benign condition, and
>black women in particular are at risk for complications of pregnancy. If
>a woman chooses not to incur these risks, she has every right to remove
>the offending fetus, to protect her own health and safety.

Channeling J: Woman? What woman?

Channeling Duke: The filthy slut!

--
But the Bush apologists hope that you won't remember all that. And they
also have a theory, which I've been hearing more and more - namely,

(Paul Krugman - Addicted to Bush)

Spartakus

Jan 18, 2011, 12:17:46 PM1/18/11
"J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:

> We'll never truly be a free people until the rights of the unborn are
> recognized as inalienable human and civil rights

No born person has the right to access the bodily resources of an
unwilling donor. Same goes for embryos and fetuses.

Anonym

Jan 19, 2011, 12:20:45 AM1/19/11

"Anonym" <cri...@ecn.org> wrote in message

Medical Groups Recognizing Link

A list of medical organizations recognizing a link between abortion and
breast cancer is provided below. Telling women their abortions are
related
to increased breast cancer risk is clearly not good for cancer
fundraising
businesses, the abortion industry and the pharmaceutical industry.
Medical
groups whose doctors do not perform abortions or refer women for
abortions
will be among the first to recognize that abortion raises a woman's
breast
cancer risk.

National Physicians Center for Family Resources
P.O. Box 59692
Birmingham, AL 35259
205/870-0234
www.physicianscenter.org

The National Physicians Center for Family Resources offers a CD
intended for parents and health educators which cites "increased breast
cancer risk" as a "long-term complication of abortion" and offers a
biological explanation for the abortion-breast cancer link. The CD is
entitled, "Prescriptions for Parents: A Physicians' Guide to Adolescence and
Sex."

Catholic Medical Association
2020 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, #864
Washington, DC 20006
Tel: 1-877-CATHDOC (877-228-4362)
www.cathmed.org

"Whereas epidemiological evidence of an association between abortion
and
breast cancer has existed for almost a half century,

"Whereas 29 our ot 38 worldwide epidemiological studies show an
increased
risk of breat cancer of approximately 30% among women who have had an
abortion,

"Whereas all women undergoing abortion are entitled to full informed
consent
as to all risks including long term risks,

"Therefore be it resolved that the Catholic Medical Association
endorses the
passage of state legislation to require abortionists to inform all
women of
their future increased vulnerability to breast cancer."

Resolution Approved 10/15/03

American Association of Pro-Life Obstetricians and Gynecologists
844 South Washington, Suite 1600
Holland, MI 49423
616-546-2639
www.aaplog.org

AAPLOG has posted a position statement about the ABC link on its
website.

Breast Cancer Prevention Institute
9 Vassar St.
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
845/452-0797
www.bcpinstitute.org

The Polycarp Research Institute
2232 Second Avenue
Altoona, PA 16602
www.polycarp.org

Ehtics and Medics
6399 Drexel Road
Philadelphia, PA 19151
www.ethicsandmedics.com

MaterCare International
8 Riverview Avenue
St. John's, Newfoundland
Canada A1C 2S5
Phone: 709-579-6472
Fax: 709- 579-6501
E-Mail: in...@matercare.org

Statement Concerning the Link between Induced Abortion and Breast
Cancer, R. L. Walley. FRCSC., FRCOG., MPH Executive Director and Honourary
Research Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology

"MaterCare International an international group of Obstetricians and
Gynaecologists was presented with the evidence of the link between abortion
and breast cancer at its international conference in Rome in October 2004 by
Dr Joel Brind's research group. The medical explanation and the
epidemiological evidence convinced our group that there is a significant
increase in breast cancer risk after induced abortion, especially before the
first full term pregnancy. This evidence has been denied by the U.S.
National Cancer Institute (NCI) and other researchers. Recently ten studies
have been published in an attempt to discredit Brind's conclusion.

"In turn Brind has examined these ten studies and in a peer reviewed
paper published in the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons (Vol 10,
No 4, Winter 2005, <http://www.jpands.org>) he has shown that they have
serious methodological weaknesses and flaws and therefore do not invalidate
the conclusion that there is a increased risk of breast cancer.

"Women have a basic right to know of this increased risk of breast
cancer and it is unacceptable that the information should be denied to them
by the medical and cancer research establishments. MaterCare International
as an organisation of women's health specialists recognies its
responsibilities in this matter and will do all it can to publish this
evidence."

Breast Care Center-EAMC
G/F OPD Bldg East Avenue Medical Center, East Avenue,
Quezon City, Philippines
Phone: (632)-928-0611 loc 578
E-mail: pfbc...@yahoo.com
http://www.abortionbreastcancer.com/news/Santos/index.htm

Medical Groups Supporting Disclosure of Research

Association of American Physicians and Surgeons
1601 N. Tucson Blvd., Suite 9
Tucson, AZ 85716-3450
520-323-3110

"The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons believes that
patients have the right to give or withhold fully informed consent before
undergoing medical treatment. This includes notification of potential
adverse effects. While there is a difference of medical opinion concerning
the abortion breast cancer link, there is a considerable volume of evidence
supporting this link, which is, moreover, highly plausible. We believe that
a reasonable person would want to be informed of the existence of this
evidence before making her decision."

Jane Orient, MD
Executive Director
October 27, 2003

Read Mrs. Malec's article, "The Abortion-Breast Cancer Link: How
Politics
Trumped Science and Informed Consent," in the Journal of American
Physicians
and Surgeons: www.jpands.org/vol8no2/malec.pdf

Anonym

Jan 19, 2011, 12:21:18 AM1/19/11

> "Kenny McCormack" <gaz...@shell.xmission.com> wrote in message
>> In article <ih42ti$q6m$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
>> Anonym <cri...@ecn.org> wrote:

Medical Groups Recognizing Link

Resolution Approved 10/15/03

Anonym

Jan 19, 2011, 12:21:49 AM1/19/11

"Bill Allen" <wp...@live.com> wrote in message

> On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 00:23:58 -0500, J wrote:
>
>> We'll never truly be a free people until the rights of the unborn are
>> recognized as inalienable human and civil rights

Anonym

Jan 19, 2011, 12:33:17 AM1/19/11

"J" <jvis...@live.com> wrote in message

> We'll never truly be a free people until the rights of the unborn are
> recognized as inalienable human and civil rights

Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists

American Medical Association
- A spokesman for the AMA told World Net Daily that its group "doesn't have
a policy at all" on whether its doctors should inform women about the
abortion-breast cancer research. [John Dougherty, "Can doctors be sued over
abortion? Those who don't inform patients of breast cancer link could be
targets,"
World Net Daily March 27, 2002.
Available at: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=26970

> http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=1273702

Risks and Discomforts of a Surgical Abortion
Side effects or complications after an abortion will vary from woman to
woman and may include:

a.. Pain and/or cramping
b.. Nausea
c.. Vomiting
d.. Diarrhea
e.. Reaction to local anesthetic
f.. Infection – many physicians prescribe antibiotics to prevent
infections, serious infection occurs in 3% of women
g.. Heavy Bleeding – 1-2% of women will have serious bleeding (more than a
normal menstrual period)
h.. Continued Pregnancy – may occur if pregnancy is tubal or ectopic (a
fertilized egg has implanted outside the uterus), requires major surgery
i.. Retained Tissue – requires a repeat of the suction procedure
j.. Perforation or puncture of the uterus – requires surgical repair
k.. Sterility – may occur due to serious infection, bleeding, or damage to
the uterus
l.. Death

> In observance of Martin Luther King Day, pro-lifers are focusing in part
> on a major civil rights issue.
>

> Joseph Parker (right), pastor of two African-Methodist-Episcopal churches

> in Mississippi, says today's culture often overlooks the critical
> questions and issues related to life and the unborn. Instead, he says,
> people tend to avoid pushing their moral views on others or agree that it
> is up to a woman to decide what she should do with her body.
>
> "Tragically, this kind of argument has become just a smokescreen that has
> kept too many from really seeing the true issue at hand," Parker laments.
> "The false claim has been that the abortion issue is about women's rights
> and reproductive freedom, but this is simply marketing hype and lies. In
> reality, it was racism and eugenics that drove the legalization of
> abortion."
>

> More than 30 percent of abortions that take place in the U.S. involve the
> killing of black babies -- a truth clearly portrayed in a documentary
> called Maafa 21, which was produced by Life Dynamics. A group of black
> pastors will show that film today at its "Festival for Life" at Wesley
> Biblical Seminary in Jackson, Mississippi.
>
> "One of the great needs in our society is to recognize that there's a huge
> need for us to take a stand for the civil rights of the unborn child [and]
> that the civil rights of the unborn need to be respected and protected,"
> Parker concludes.
>
> He goes on to point out that Dr. Alveda King, the niece of Martin Luther
> King, Jr., describes standing up for the rights of the unborn as one of
> the most serious civil rights issues of our time. The Mississippi pastor
> recently spoke at a rally in Jackson, where he voiced his agreement with
> that statement.

Feelings after an abortion vary from woman to woman. Some women may feel
relief, while others may feel guilt or anger. Though post-abortion syndrome
is not officially recognized, many women indicate that they have experienced
long-lasting emotional problems following an abortion.

Risks and Discomforts of a Medical Abortion (RU 486 & MTX)
a.. Incomplete abortion requiring a later surgical abortion
b.. Allergic reaction
c.. Infection
d.. Heavy bleeding
e.. Undetected ectopic (a fertilized egg has implanted outside the uterus
pregnancy)
f.. Death
Breast Cancer
Some studies have shown a link between induced abortion and breast cancer,
while other studies have shown that there is no link. According to WPC’s
Medical Director and OB/GYN, Dr. James Moran, the current consensus is that
the medical community is unsure about whether there is a connection between
breast cancer and induced abortion. However, it has been shown that full
term pregnancy provides a protective effect against breast cancer.

Reviewed and approved by Medical Director, James Moran, M.D.

Anonym

Jan 19, 2011, 12:33:44 AM1/19/11

"Anonym" <cri...@ecn.org> wrote in message

> "Kenny McCormack" <gaz...@shell.xmission.com> wrote in message
>> In article <ih42ti$q6m$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
>> Anonym <cri...@ecn.org> wrote:

By Dr. James Howenstine, MD.
December 26, 2003
NewsWithViews.com

Most women in the United States are unaware that having an abortion
increases the risk of developing breast cancer. The fact that abortion
causes breast cancer has been nearly completely suppressed by the media
because it is a politically incorrect issue. More than 30 studies have
confirmed a relationship between having an abortion and the subsequent
development of breast cancer. Since 1960 there has been a surge in the
number of women developing breast cancer in the USA. Currently every woman
in this nation has between a 10 and 12% chance of developing breast cancer.

Dr. Joel Brind, Professor of Biology and Endocrinology at Baruch College of
the City College of New York has been crusading to get the information that
abortion is a major factor in the causation of breast cancer to the public.
Not one magazine or newspaper was willing to print his findings. His
research was finally reported in Lancet, a fine English medical journal.

When you enter a Planned Parenthood Clinic to have an abortion do they tell
you that this procedure increases your chance of breast cancer by 50%? If a
woman has an abortion at anytime, her chance of developing breast cancer
goes up by at least 50%.

In November 1994, a National Cancer Institute (NCI) study done at Hutchinson
Cancer Center in Seattle, Wash. showed a clear link between having an
abortion and the subsequent development of breast cancer. This NCI research
disclosed that if the abortion was performed before age 18, the risk was
increased by 150 %. If the woman was over 30 and had a family history of
mother, sister, grandmother, or aunt with breast cancer the risk went up by
270%. The most ominous finding was that every woman who had an abortion
before age 18 and had a family history of breast cancer developed breast
cancer by the age of 45. There were only 12 women in this study who fit this
category, but they all developed breast cancer. (Source: November 1994
National Cancer Institute report of a study performed at the Fred Hutchinson
Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington).

A Howard University study in December 1993 confirmed these NCI findings but
had a longer follow up. By the time the women who had an abortion reached
the age of 50 the chance of breast cancer had increased by 370%.

The story for multiple abortions is even worse. The more abortions a woman
has the greater the risk of breast cancer. A study from France showed that a
woman with a family history of breast cancer who had 2 or more abortions
increased her risk of breast cancer 6 fold.

In Lithuania it is common for women to have had 5 abortions by the time they
reach 25. They are experiencing an explosive increase in breast cancer in
young women.

Many women believe that there is nothing wrong with having an abortion.
Proverbs 14:12 states" There is a way that seems right unto man, but the end
thereof is death." Abortion not only kills the child it jeopardizes the life
of the mother.

Why does abortion increase the chance of breast cancer?

Dr. Brind believes that abortion leaves the breast cells in a permanent
suspended state where they are neither dormant nor mature and that these
cells are susceptible to undergo malignant change.

� 2003 Dr. James Howenstine - All Rights Reserved

Anonym

Jan 19, 2011, 12:34:08 AM1/19/11

"Anonym" <cri...@ecn.org> wrote in message

By Dr. James Howenstine, MD.

Anonym

Jan 19, 2011, 12:34:29 AM1/19/11

> In article <pan.2011.01.18....@nowhere.com>,
> MarkA <nob...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>Whether or not the fetus has civil rights is debatable,

By Dr. James Howenstine, MD.

Anonym

Jan 19, 2011, 12:38:31 AM1/19/11

"Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message
>J <jvis...@live.com> wrote:
>>We'll never truly be a free people until the rights of the unborn are

Risks and Discomforts of a Surgical Abortion
Side effects or complications after an abortion will vary from woman to
woman and may include:

a.. Pain and/or cramping
b.. Nausea
c.. Vomiting
d.. Diarrhea
e.. Reaction to local anesthetic
f.. Infection � many physicians prescribe antibiotics to prevent
infections, serious infection occurs in 3% of women
g.. Heavy Bleeding � 1-2% of women will have serious bleeding (more than a
normal menstrual period)
h.. Continued Pregnancy � may occur if pregnancy is tubal or ectopic (a
fertilized egg has implanted outside the uterus), requires major surgery
i.. Retained Tissue � requires a repeat of the suction procedure
j.. Perforation or puncture of the uterus � requires surgical repair
k.. Sterility � may occur due to serious infection, bleeding, or damage to
the uterus
l.. Death

Feelings after an abortion vary from woman to woman. Some women may feel

Anonym

Jan 19, 2011, 12:52:37 AM1/19/11

"W.T.S." <m1...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> In article <ih3pls$lb6$1...@news.eternal-september.org>, cri...@ecn.org
> says...
>>
>> "James Dale Guckert" <Dip...@Yahoo.Invalid> wrote in message
>> >
>> > ... so long as we keep bowing and scraping before imaginary "spiritual"
>> > royalty. Perhaps Americans are more fervent in their religiosity than
>> > Europeans because the latter still have kings, dukes, and the like
>> > wandering in their midst and understand why it is a blessing (pardon
>> > the
>> > expression) that they no longer hold the sway they once did.

Only a month ago, in a major US obstetrics journal, Obstetrical and
Gynecological Survey, the University of Carolina's John Thorp acknowledges
the breast cancer/abortion evidence is overwhelming and recommends that it
is time to inform the public about the link.

"We think, now, that clinicians are obliged to inform pregnant women that a
decision to abort her first pregnancy may almost double her lifetime risk of
breast cancer.

"A young woman with an unintended pregnancy clearly sacrifices the
protective effect of a term delivery should she decide to abort and delay
child-bearing," warns Thorp. His study was peer reviewed by abortion
specialists who agree with his findings.

Thorp also found, as have others, that women undergoing abortions are more
likely to suffer increased risk of future premature births - a cause of
cerebral palsy - placenta previa, mood disorders and suicide.

Nor is Thorp a wet-behind-the-ears researcher. His qualifications list
includes being the "Mcallister Distinguished Professor" of Obstetrics and
Gynecology in the US. Thorp is so concerned about the link between abortion
and cancer that he warns his medical colleagues they could be opening
themselves up to lawsuits if they fail to inform women seeking abortions
about the dangers.

"Failure to provide this information is a direct threat to maternal
autonomy, diminishing a woman's ability to give informed consent."

Womens' groups in the US are delighted that the medical profession is
finally starting to break its silence.

"We are pleased," says Karen Malec, the president of the Coalition on
Abortion/Breast Cancer, "that after nearly a half century, doctors are
finally being encouraged to inform women about the existence of ongoing
research exploring an independent link between abortion and breast cancer.

"However, women also have the right to know that there is overwhelming
biological and epidemiological evidence supporting an independent
relationship between abortion and the disease. Clearly it is beneficial to
women when their doctors are pro-information.

"If physicians inform their patients about the delayed first term pregnancy
effect associated with abortion, then perhaps they can help turn around the
soaring rates of breast cancer."

Malec's Coalition has posted many of the studies online on its website,
http://abortionbreastcancer.com, to help stimulate informed discussion and
consent.

According to another researcher, Chris Kahlenborn MD, the average increased
risk of 50% for breast cancer if a woman has an abortion can get much higher
once age of the mother and the fetus is taken into account.

If you're under 18, he warns, your risk of developing breast cancer rises by
150%. If you're under 18 and the fetus is more than nine weeks old when it
is aborted, your chances of developing breast cancer later in life rise by a
massive 800 percent.

But why, if the risks are so high, haven't the dangers of abortion to
mothers in terms of cancer been shouted from the rooftops like the
smoking/lung cancer link?

"It is more than a media bias, it's a total media blackout - especially the
medical media," Dr Kahlenborn told US journalists last year. "But that's no
surprise, because the American Medical Association, the American Academy of
Pediatrics and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists are
officially pro-abortion and pro-contraception...so it's no surprise that you
don't hear from them."

New Zealand seems to have a similar problem. One of the leading researchers
on the link between abortion and breast cancer, Dr Joel Brind, was invited
to New Zealand for a public lecture on his findings. According to the
newspaper Pro-Life Times, details of Brind's research and his meeting
schedule were mailed to Dr Pippa MacKay, who'd just been appointed
chairwoman of the New Zealand Medical Association. MacKay is also associated
with and performs some of the eight abortions a day (1,964 a year) carried
out at the Lyndhurst Abortion Clinic in Christchurch, the city where Brind
was to speak.

When meeting organisers followed up their letter with a phonecall to ask
whether MacKay would be interested in attending the lecture, MacKay
allegedly answered "I am very aware of it. I have a prior engagement and I
am not interested."

What about a private meeting with Dr Brind?

MacKay's response was equally terse: "As I pointed out, I'm not interested.
I don't want to talk with him."

MacKay's attitude came into even sharper focus recently, when news broke on
the front pages of several New Zealand daily papers that "Growing numbers of
doctors and nurses are refusing to perform abortions on ethical grounds."

The Dominion Post quoted the Abortion Supervisory Committee and Ministry of
Health as describing the problem as "extremely sensitive", and the Ministry
suggested medical students might have to undergo "increased abortion
education" so as to overcome their moral objections to terminating babies.

Bill Allen

Jan 18, 2011, 3:58:39 PM1/18/11
On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 07:21:49 +0200, Anonym wrote:

> "Bill Allen" <wp...@live.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 00:23:58 -0500, J wrote:
>>
>>> We'll never truly be a free people until the rights of the unborn are
>>> recognized as inalienable human and civil rights

*splat*

Fuck off, spammer.

W.T.S.

Jan 18, 2011, 4:56:59 PM1/18/11
In article <ih42ti$q6m$1...@news.eternal-september.org>, cri...@ecn.org
says...

> "W.T.S." <m1...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > In article <ih3pls$lb6$1...@news.eternal-september.org>, cri...@ecn.org
> > says...
> >>
> >> "James Dale Guckert" <Dip...@Yahoo.Invalid> wrote in message

Abortion is proven to be safer than child birth and saves the lives of
thousands of women every year!
http://tinyurl.com/24mg9w4
--
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481

W.T.S.

Jan 18, 2011, 5:02:19 PM1/18/11
In article <ih4302$qrt$1...@news.eternal-september.org>, cri...@ecn.org
says...

> "W.T.S." <m1...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > In article <ih3pna$ljn$1...@news.eternal-september.org>, cri...@ecn.org
> > says...
> >>
> >> "Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message
> >> >
> >> Your notion of "freedom" is to have everybody forced into your
> >> evil genocidal anti-choice, pro-liar cult.

Abortion is proven far safer than child birth:
http://tinyurl.com/24mg9w4
Abortion saves the lives of young women so they can go on to have
children later in life with a husband.
Protect your right to abortion on demand today! Vote pro-abortion!
--
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481

elizabeth

Jan 18, 2011, 5:03:44 PM1/18/11
On Jan 18, 9:20 pm, "Anonym" <cri...@ecn.org> wrote:
> "Anonym" <cri...@ecn.org> wrote in message

> > "W.T.S." <m...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> >> In article <ih3phf$kf...@news.eternal-september.org>, cri...@ecn.org
>       E-Mail: i...@matercare.org
>       E-mail: pfbci_...@yahoo.com

>      http://www.abortionbreastcancer.com/news/Santos/index.htm
>
>       Medical Groups Supporting Disclosure of Research
>
>      Association of American Physicians and Surgeons
>       1601 N. Tucson Blvd., Suite 9
>       Tucson, AZ 85716-3450
>       520-323-3110
>
>       "The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons believes that
> patients have the right to give or withhold fully informed consent before
> undergoing medical treatment. This includes notification of potential
> adverse effects. While there is a difference of medical opinion concerning
> the abortion breast cancer link, there is a considerable volume of evidence
> supporting this link, which is, moreover, highly plausible. We believe that
> a reasonable person would want to be informed of the existence of this
> evidence before making her decision."
>
>       Jane Orient, MD
>       Executive Director
>       October 27, 2003
>
>       Read Mrs. Malec's article, "The Abortion-Breast Cancer Link: How
> Politics
>       Trumped Science and Informed Consent," in the Journal of American
> Physicians
>       and Surgeons:www.jpands.org/vol8no2/malec.pdf- Hide quoted text -

The Society for Speaking For Jesus say that because they claim to
speak for Jesus, they do.

And they think you should kill yourself slowly, online in real time.

W.T.S.

Jan 18, 2011, 5:04:30 PM1/18/11
In article <ih44g0$beu$1...@news.eternal-september.org>, cri...@ecn.org
says...

> "Kenny McCormack" <gaz...@shell.xmission.com> wrote in message
> > In article <ih42ti$q6m$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> > Anonym <cri...@ecn.org> wrote:
> >>Concussion: What you've obviously suffered many times.

Abortion is proven far safer than child birth:
http://tinyurl.com/24mg9w4
Thousands of young women have life saved by abortion!
--
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481

W.T.S.

Jan 18, 2011, 5:05:40 PM1/18/11
In article <ih45hh$n0b$1...@news.eternal-september.org>, cri...@ecn.org
says...

> "W.T.S." <m1...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > In article <ih3phf$kff$1...@news.eternal-september.org>, cri...@ecn.org
> > says...

Abortion is proven safer than child birth:
http://tinyurl.com/24mg9w4
--
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481

elizabeth

Jan 18, 2011, 5:06:23 PM1/18/11
On Jan 18, 9:38 pm, "Anonym" <cri...@ecn.org> wrote:
> "Ray Fischer" <rfisc...@sonic.net> wrote in message

The worst abortion in the world is still safer than even "normal"
pregnancy and delivery.

Too bad your mother was too fucked up to abort.

I'm sure even the pope would prefer that skank not contaminate the
gene pool.

W.T.S.

Jan 18, 2011, 6:10:08 PM1/18/11
In article <h9abj618r7m5acfai...@4ax.com>,
rob...@mypbmail.com says...

> On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 00:00:56 +0200, "Anonym" <cri...@ecn.org> wrote:
>

> >"W.T.S." <m1...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> >> In article <ih3pls$lb6$1...@news.eternal-september.org>, cri...@ecn.org
> >> says...

> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide
> >

> >Genocide is "the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part,
> >....... imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
> >[and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."
> >
> >In 1996 Gregory Stanton the president of Genocide Watch presented a briefing
> >paper called "The 8 Stages of Genocide" at the United States Department of
> >State
> >
> >1. People are divided into "us and them".
>
> Us in my case are those that support the rights of women to choose to
> carry a pregnancy to term. Them are the hate filled bigots that would
> refuse to allow a woman any choice.
>
> >2. "When combined with hatred, symbols may be forced upon unwilling members
> >of pariah groups..."
>
> What symbols of hatred are forced on those that would force women to
> die trying to carry a wanted pregnancy to term.

> >3. "One group denies the humanity of the other group. Members of it are
> >equated with animals, vermin, insects or diseases."
> > (or "just a tissue like a fingernail").
>
> Pro lifer denies the humanity of women, and treats them like
> incubators.

> >4. "Genocide is always organized... Special army units or militias are often
> >trained and armed..."
>
> Pro lifer are very well trained and have special units including
> assassins. To kill doctors that are trying to save the lives of women.

> >5. "Hate groups broadcast polarizing propaganda..."
>
> The conservative news media cover the pro lifers while despising the
> pro Choice freedom supporters. That to date has never killed a anti
> legal abortion woman killer.
> >6. n/a
>
> I wonder just what # 6 could be. Dollar to a donut it also doesn't fit
> the Bigots opinion.
>
> >7. "It is "extermination" to the killers because they do not believe their
> >victims to be fully human."
>
> Apparently pro lifers actually anti legal abortion nuts do not
> consider women to be fully human and capable of making decision about
> the use of their own bodies.
>
> >8. "The perpetrators... deny that they committed any crimes..."
> >
> Indeed the women haters feel they are justified in ruling the inferior
> woman and controlling the use of her body.
> >
> >Conclussion: Abortion fully satisfy 7 of 8 elements of a genocide.
> >
> Acctually pro lifers are practicing or attempting to practice genocide
> against women who do not submit to their will.

Thanks, excellent points.
Thousands upon thousands of women die every year from the activities of
pro-liars.
--
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481

Spartakus

Jan 18, 2011, 7:24:00 PM1/18/11
"Anonym" <cri...@ecn.org> wrote:

[--spam--]

Fuck off and stay fucked off, spammer.

Andrew W

Jan 18, 2011, 7:29:06 PM1/18/11

> We'll never truly be a free people until the rights of the unborn are
> recognized as inalienable human and civil rights

Until a birth certificate is issued a fetus is not a citizen and thus cannot
have any civil rights.

Wars cause a million times more deaths and suffering to humans. Why don't
you rally against that instead and make yourself useful?

The Chief Instigator

Jan 18, 2011, 8:30:34 PM1/18/11
On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 00:02:16 +0200, Anonym <cri...@ecn.org> wrote:

> "W.T.S." <m1...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> In article <ih3pna$ljn$1...@news.eternal-september.org>, cri...@ecn.org
>> says...
>>>
>>> "Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message

>>> Your notion of "freedom" is to have everybody forced to me you
>>> evil genocidal abortionist pro-liar cult.
>

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide
>

> Genocide is "the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part,
> ....... imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
> [and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."
>
> In 1996 Gregory Stanton the president of Genocide Watch presented a briefing
> paper called "The 8 Stages of Genocide" at the United States Department of
> State
>
> 1. People are divided into "us and them".
> 2. "When combined with hatred, symbols may be forced upon unwilling members
> of pariah groups..."
> 3. "One group denies the humanity of the other group. Members of it are
> equated with animals, vermin, insects or diseases."
> (or "just a tissue like a fingernail").
> 4. "Genocide is always organized... Special army units or militias are often
> trained and armed..."
> 5. "Hate groups broadcast polarizing propaganda..."
> 6. n/a

> 7. "It is "extermination" to the killers because they do not believe their
> victims to be fully human."
> 8. "The perpetrators... deny that they committed any crimes..."
>
> Conclussion: Abortion fully satisfy 7 of 8 elements of a genocide.

Your concussion isn't receding, and you're clueless when reality is
involved. You'll never be pregnant, and you'll have to settle for being
single, with your malicious attitude.

--
Patrick L. "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, TX
(http://www.io.com/~patrick) AA #2237

W.T.S.

Jan 18, 2011, 9:20:39 PM1/18/11
In article <ih4ui0$uf$2...@news.eternal-september.org>, cri...@ecn.org
says...

> "W.T.S." <m1...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > In article <ih3pls$lb6$1...@news.eternal-september.org>, cri...@ecn.org
> > says...
> >>
> >> "James Dale Guckert" <Dip...@Yahoo.Invalid> wrote in message

<snip> Long pro-liar spew of lies and disinformation. There's no need
to repost. </snip>

It's just tissue, it's not a baby, it's a fetus, just a clump of cells
like a hangnail! Stop spewing lies!
--
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481

W.T.S.

Jan 18, 2011, 11:15:13 PM1/18/11
In article <ih4sm6$ak4$1...@news.eternal-september.org>, cri...@ecn.org
says...

> "Anonym" <cri...@ecn.org> wrote in message
> >
> > "W.T.S." <m1...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> >> In article <ih3phf$kff$1...@news.eternal-september.org>, cri...@ecn.org
> >> says...

<snip> Same super spew of lies and disinformation from pro-liars, no
need to repost again. </snip>
Here are the real facts:
http://tinyurl.com/24mg9w4
Pro-liars kill and maim for real, protect yourself with the truth!
--
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481

W.T.S.

Jan 18, 2011, 11:21:48 PM1/18/11
In article <ih4tqk$nbm$2...@news.eternal-september.org>, cri...@ecn.org
says...

> "Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message
> > J <jbl...@dead.com> wrote:
> >> We'll never truly be a free people until the rights of women are
> >> protected!

<snip> Another ho hum spew by pro-liars. </snip>
Get the real facts here:
http://tinyurl.com/24mg9w4
Pro-liars are famous for falsified "studies", outright lies, rag sites,
fronts and anything else they can do to destroy women's lives. Protect
yourself!
--
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481

W.T.S.

Jan 18, 2011, 11:25:09 PM1/18/11
In article <ih4sn8$bee$1...@news.eternal-september.org>, cri...@ecn.org
says...

> "Anonym" <cr...@lie.org> wrote in message
> >
> > "Kenny McCormack" <gaz...@shell.xmission.com> wrote in message
> >> In article <ih42ti$q6m$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> >> Anonym <cr...@lie.org> wrote:

<snip> Right-to-Lie spew of lies and disinformation, no need to repost
and make everyone sick again. </snip>

Get the real facts here:
http://tinyurl.com/24mg9w4
Pro-liars can, and have, maimed and killed. Protect yourself with the
truth!
--
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481

W.T.S.

Jan 18, 2011, 11:28:59 PM1/18/11
In article <ih4tdt$j3m$1...@news.eternal-september.org>, cri...@ecn.org
says...

> "J" <jbli...@dead.com> wrote in message

<snip> Right-To-Lie propaganda, usual treatment. </snip>

Get the real facts here:
http://tinyurl.com/24mg9w4
Right-To-Liars can, and have, killed and maimed. Protect yourself with

W.T.S.

Jan 18, 2011, 11:32:09 PM1/18/11
In article <ih4tfa$je3$1...@news.eternal-september.org>, cri...@ecn.org
says...

> "Anonym" <cr...@lie.org> wrote in message
> >
> > "W.T.S." <m1...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> >> In article <ih3pna$ljn$1...@news.eternal-september.org>, cri...@ecn.org
> >> says...

<snip> Pro-liar spew, ho hum. </snip>

Get the real facts here:
http://tinyurl.com/24mg9w4
Protect yourself from Right-To-Liars with the truth!
--
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Kenny McCormack

Jan 19, 2011, 11:47:33 AM1/19/11
In article <09d49b20-d88a-4379...@21g2000prv.googlegroups.com>,
elizabeth <efra...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>The worst abortion in the world is still safer than even "normal"
>pregnancy and delivery.

Indeed. That really sums it all up, and is the thing that *should* be
being posted over and over in this and all the other nutcase-pro-liar
threads.

--
But the Bush apologists hope that you won't remember all that. And they
also have a theory, which I've been hearing more and more - namely,
that President Obama, though not yet in office or even elected, caused the
2008 slump. You see, people were worried in advance about his future
policies, and that's what caused the economy to tank. Seriously.

(Paul Krugman - Addicted to Bush)

Message has been deleted

Andrew W

Jan 19, 2011, 7:07:09 PM1/19/11
"Rob Par" <rob...@mypbmail.com> wrote in message

> On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 11:29:06 +1100, "Andrew W"
> <removethi...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>
>>"J" <jvis...@live.com> wrote in message
>>>

>>> We'll never truly be a free people until the rights of the unborn are
>>> recognized as inalienable human and civil rights
>>>

>>Until a birth certificate is issued a fetus is not a citizen and thus
>>cannot
>>have any civil rights.
>>
> Actually a fetus has all the rights of any other person.

That's a point of view.

No person has
> the right to be inside a woman's body without her ongoing consent.

Sanders Kaufman

Jan 19, 2011, 7:23:03 PM1/19/11

> Indeed. That really sums it all up, and is the thing that *should* be
> being posted over and over

It already is being posted over and over.
That strategy isn't working - so keep it up.

Kenny McCormack

Jan 19, 2011, 7:47:26 PM1/19/11
In article <QfLZo.2387$Ur6....@newsfe19.iad>,

You are confused. It is anti-abortion/pro-liar BS that is being posted
over and over and over and over and ...

--
> No, I haven't, that's why I'm asking questions. If you won't help me,
> why don't you just go find your lost manhood elsewhere.

CLC in a nutshell.

Sanders Kaufman

Jan 19, 2011, 7:49:19 PM1/19/11
> Sanders Kaufman <bu...@kaufman.net> wrote:

>>It already is being posted over and over.
>>That strategy isn't working - so keep it up.
>
> You are confused. It is anti-abortion/pro-liar BS that is being posted

blah, blah, blah.

duke

Jan 20, 2011, 8:24:54 AM1/20/11
On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 14:06:23 -0800 (PST), elizabeth <efra...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>The worst abortion in the world is still safer than even "normal"
>pregnancy and delivery.

Only for you murderers. And then satan gets his hands on you.

The dukester, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

W.T.S.

Jan 20, 2011, 8:31:17 AM1/20/11
In article <lrdgj6l0qbt401mih...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
@cox.net says...

> On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 14:06:23 -0800 (PST), elizabeth <efra...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >The worst abortion in the world is still safer than even "normal"
> >pregnancy and delivery.
>
> Only for you murderers. And then satan gets his hands on you.
Bull shit, you lying sack of garbage! It's just tissue with no life of
its own. It's a fetus. Take your myths elsewhere, they no longer work
on decent people.

> The dukester, American-Liar!
> *****
> "The Mass is the most perfect form of mind control."
> Pope Paul VI
> *****
Kick the church out of your life today. Embrace the absolute truth of
atheism, stop believing myths and lies.
--
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481
Message has been deleted

elizabeth

Jan 20, 2011, 1:47:10 PM1/20/11
On Jan 20, 5:24 am, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 14:06:23 -0800 (PST), elizabeth <efran...@hotmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >The worst abortion in the world is still safer than even "normal"
> >pregnancy and delivery.
>
> Only for you murderers.  And then satan gets his hands on you.
>
> The dukester, American-American
> *****
> "The Mass is the most perfect form of Prayer."
> Pope Paul VI
> *****

"Woman? What woman?"

And since abortion was common when the bible was written and the bible
says that you have not the right to declare god's intent . .. looks
like El Satan has a room booked for you.l

Virgil

Jan 20, 2011, 4:01:10 PM1/20/11
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 14:06:23 -0800 (PST), elizabeth <efra...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >The worst abortion in the world is still safer than even "normal"
> >pregnancy and delivery.
>
> Only for you murderers. And then satan gets his hands on you.

There is no biblical justification for calling abortion murder.

There is no unequivocal objective physical evidence that anything in the
bible is true anyway.

Satan is a myth.

duke

Jan 20, 2011, 6:08:16 PM1/20/11
On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 10:47:10 -0800 (PST), elizabeth <efra...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Jan 20, 5:24 am, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:

>> On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 14:06:23 -0800 (PST), elizabeth <efran...@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >The worst abortion in the world is still safer than even "normal"
>> >pregnancy and delivery.
>>
>> Only for you murderers.  And then satan gets his hands on you.

>"Woman? What woman?"

>And since abortion was common when the bible was written and the bible
>says that you have not the right to declare god's intent . .. looks
>like El Satan has a room booked for you.l

Not a chance. Abortion was not "common" at all until feminazi showed up
demanding their rights.

You have clearly never understood that God said a) do not kill, and 2) you treat
my son the same way you treat the littlest of his.

Which mean that if your are a practicing abortion supporter, you should bend
over, stick your head between your legs, and kill your butt goodbye. Satan is
looking forward to your eminent arrival.

duke

Jan 20, 2011, 6:09:19 PM1/20/11
On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 07:31:17 -0600, "W.T.S." <m1...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>In article <lrdgj6l0qbt401mih...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
>@cox.net says...
>>
>> On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 14:06:23 -0800 (PST), elizabeth <efra...@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >The worst abortion in the world is still safer than even "normal"
>> >pregnancy and delivery.
>>
>> Only for you murderers. And then satan gets his hands on you.

>Bull shit, you lying sack of garbage! It's just tissue with no life of
>its own. It's a fetus.

It's a human life, and you will likely endure the fires of hell unless you
repent.

> Take your myths elsewhere, they no longer work
>on decent people.

That leaves you out.

The dukester, American-American
*****

W.T.S.

Jan 20, 2011, 6:43:26 PM1/20/11
In article <ktfhj612bd23sit19...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
@cox.net says...

> On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 10:47:10 -0800 (PST), elizabeth <efra...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >On Jan 20, 5:24 am, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:

> >> Only for you murderers.  And then satan gets his hands on you.
Bull shit! It's just tissue. No baby dies in any abortion. And stop
trying to manipulate us with your false myths, they don't work anymore.

> >"Woman? What woman?"
>
> >And since abortion was common when the bible was written and the bible
> >says that you have not the right to declare god's intent . .. looks
> >like El Satan has a room booked for you.
>
> Not a chance. Abortion was not "common" at all until feminazi showed up
> demanding their rights.
Of course it was, you stupid pro-liar! And it's common today, and will
be common tomorrow. The only question is where it will be. Thanks to
new chemical abortion methods, it'll become much more common.

> You have clearly never understood that God said a) do not kill, and 2) you treat
> my son the same way you treat the littlest of his.
Nothing gets killed, just tissue, like hangnails.
As for "God", tell him to go suck on the Pope's dick.

> Which mean that if your are a practicing abortion supporter, you should bend
> over, stick your head between your legs, and kill your butt goodbye. Satan is
> looking forward to your eminent arrival.
Fuck both you and Satan. But if there is a Satan, he's busy chewing up
Pope's in his mouth for all eternity. He has a mouth set aside for
duke.

> The dukester, American-Liar.
> *****
> "The Mass is the most perfect form of lying."
> Pope Paul VI
> *****
Protect your abortion rights! Renounce the Catholic Church today.
--
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481

W.T.S.

Jan 20, 2011, 6:46:37 PM1/20/11
In article <93ghj6pp64gki2c3h...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32

@cox.net says...

> On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 07:31:17 -0600, "W.T.S." <m1...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> >In article <lrdgj6l0qbt401mih...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
> >@cox.net says...

> >> Only for you murderers. And then satan gets his hands on you.
>
> >Bull shit, you lying sack of garbage! It's just tissue with no life of
> >its own. It's a fetus.
>
> It's a human life, and you will likely endure the fires of hell unless you
> repent.
Ok, I repent of God belief, Bible belief, and Jesus belief.

> > Take your myths elsewhere, they no longer work
> >on decent people.
>
> That leaves you out.
As long as I believe in the decency of abortion, I'm a decent person.
You and the Pope are sick degenerates.

> The dukester, American-Liar!
> *****
> "The Mass is the most perfect form of a bowel movement."
> Pope Paul VI
> *****
Protect your abortion rights! Renounce the Catholic Church today, vote
Democratic and liberal.
--
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481

SkyEyes

Jan 20, 2011, 7:13:31 PM1/20/11
On Jan 17, 10:23 pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> We'll never truly be a free people until the rights of the unborn are
> recognized as inalienable human and civil rights

The unborn have no civil rights. In order to qualify as a person, you
first have to be born.

Better you should worry about the rights of people who already exist.
Like, for instance, women.

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
BAAWA Knightof the Golden Litterbox
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR
skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com

Sanders Kaufman

Jan 20, 2011, 7:21:28 PM1/20/11
"duke" <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in message

> Which mean that if your are a practicing abortion supporter, you should
> bend
> over, stick your head between your legs, and kill your butt goodbye.
> Satan is
> looking forward to your eminent arrival.

Eminent - that's funny.

The Chief Instigator

Jan 20, 2011, 7:47:43 PM1/20/11
On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 07:24:54 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 14:06:23 -0800 (PST), elizabeth <efra...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>The worst abortion in the world is still safer than even "normal"
>>pregnancy and delivery.
>
> Only for you murderers. And then satan gets his hands on you.

Idiot Duke, Miroslav Satan retired from the NHL Boston Bruins after the
2009-10 season.

--
Patrick L. "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, TX
(http://www.io.com/~patrick) AA #2237
LAST GAME: Grand Rapids 3, Houston 2 (SO, January 16)
NEXT GAME: Friday, January 21 vs. Texas, 7:35

Free Lunch

Jan 20, 2011, 8:16:11 PM1/20/11
On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 16:13:31 -0800 (PST), SkyEyes <skye...@cox.net>
wrote in alt.atheism:

>On Jan 17, 10:23�pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
>> We'll never truly be a free people until the rights of the unborn are
>> recognized as inalienable human and civil rights
>
>The unborn have no civil rights. In order to qualify as a person, you
>first have to be born.
>
>Better you should worry about the rights of people who already exist.
>Like, for instance, women.
>
>Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34

Where did you get the idea that J cares about the rights of women? That
would require him to completely revamp his prejudices.

Andrew W

Jan 20, 2011, 9:21:38 PM1/20/11
"SkyEyes" <skye...@cox.net> wrote in message

> On Jan 17, 10:23 pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
>> We'll never truly be a free people until the rights of the unborn are
>> recognized as inalienable human and civil rights
>
> The unborn have no civil rights. In order to qualify as a person, you
> first have to be born.
>
> Better you should worry about the rights of people who already exist.
> Like, for instance, women.

Its the job of religious people to worry and panic about stupid and non
existent problems.
Someone in society has to do it.

Ray Fischer

Jan 20, 2011, 11:05:31 PM1/20/11

Don't let the facts intrude on your cult propaganda.

--
Ray Fischer | Mendacracy (n.) government by lying
rfis...@sonic.net | The new GOP ideal

Syd M.

Jan 21, 2011, 2:48:56 AM1/21/11
On Jan 20, 6:08 pm, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 10:47:10 -0800 (PST), elizabeth <efran...@hotmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >On Jan 20, 5:24 am, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:

> >> Only for you murderers.  And then satan gets his hands on you.
> >"Woman?  What woman?"
> >And since abortion was common when the bible was written and the bible
> >says that you have not the right to declare god's intent . .. looks
> >like El Satan has a room booked for you.l
>
> Not a chance.  Abortion was not "common" at all until feminazi showed up
> demanding their rights.

Bullshit, Dork. You don't get to rewrite history, loser.

PDW

Message has been deleted

duke

Jan 21, 2011, 8:24:42 AM1/21/11
On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 17:46:37 -0600, "W.T.S." <m1...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>In article <93ghj6pp64gki2c3h...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
>@cox.net says...
>>
>> On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 07:31:17 -0600, "W.T.S." <m1...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>
>> >In article <lrdgj6l0qbt401mih...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
>> >@cox.net says...

>> >Bull shit, you lying sack of garbage! It's just tissue with no life of
>> >its own. It's a fetus.
>>
>> It's a human life, and you will likely endure the fires of hell unless you
>> repent.

>Ok, I repent of God belief, Bible belief, and Jesus belief.

Are you sure "repent" is the right word?

>> > Take your myths elsewhere, they no longer work
>> >on decent people.

>> That leaves you out.

>As long as I believe in the decency of abortion, I'm a decent person.
>You and the Pope are sick degenerates.

Decency?? You are a sick degenerate.

The dukester, American-American
*****

duke

Jan 21, 2011, 8:27:34 AM1/21/11
On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 17:43:26 -0600, "W.T.S." <m1...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>In article <ktfhj612bd23sit19...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
>@cox.net says...
>>
>> On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 10:47:10 -0800 (PST), elizabeth <efra...@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>Bull shit! It's just tissue. No baby dies in any abortion. And stop
>trying to manipulate us with your false myths, they don't work anymore.

The fires of hell are being fueled more and more as the degenerates that support
abortion step into the line waiting for the train ride to hell.

>> >"Woman? What woman?"

>> >And since abortion was common when the bible was written and the bible
>> >says that you have not the right to declare god's intent . .. looks
>> >like El Satan has a room booked for you.
>>
>> Not a chance. Abortion was not "common" at all until feminazi showed up
>> demanding their rights.

>Of course it was, you stupid pro-liar! And it's common today, and will
>be common tomorrow. The only question is where it will be. Thanks to
>new chemical abortion methods, it'll become much more common.

And a common path is a train ride to the fires of hell for the participants and
supporters.

The dukester, American-American
*****

duke

Jan 21, 2011, 8:28:16 AM1/21/11

My spell checker is on vacation this week.

duke

Jan 21, 2011, 12:17:18 PM1/21/11
On 21 Jan 2011 00:47:43 GMT, The Chief Instigator <pat...@io.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 07:24:54 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:
>> On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 14:06:23 -0800 (PST), elizabeth <efra...@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>The worst abortion in the world is still safer than even "normal"
>>>pregnancy and delivery.
>>
>> Only for you murderers. And then satan gets his hands on you.
>
>Idiot Duke, Miroslav Satan retired from the NHL Boston Bruins after the
>2009-10 season.

He's your boy friend. I don't follow him.

duke

Jan 21, 2011, 12:18:37 PM1/21/11
On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 16:13:31 -0800 (PST), SkyEyes <skye...@cox.net> wrote:

>On Jan 17, 10:23 pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
>> We'll never truly be a free people until the rights of the unborn are
>> recognized as inalienable human and civil rights
>
>The unborn have no civil rights. In order to qualify as a person, you
>first have to be born.

Nobody said civil rights, dummy. He said rights as a human being, and yes, the
unborn are violated by people like you.

>Better you should worry about the rights of people who already exist.
>Like, for instance, women.

There's a reason you are (woe)man.

W.T.S.

Jan 21, 2011, 1:06:56 PM1/21/11
In article <v62jj6dkb64qlllte...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32

@cox.net says...

> On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 17:46:37 -0600, "W.T.S." <m1...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> >In article <93ghj6pp64gki2c3h...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
> >@cox.net says...

> >> It's a human life, and you will likely endure the fires of hell unless you
> >> repent.
>
> >Ok, I repent of God belief, Bible belief, and Jesus belief.
>
> Are you sure "repent" is the right word?
Ok, I renounce, denounce, and repudiate God, the bible and Jesus Christ.
I cast them out into the darkness. May they never curse anyone else
again.

> >> That leaves you out.
>
> >As long as I believe in the decency of abortion, I'm a decent person.
> >You and the Pope are sick degenerates.
>
> Decency?? You are a sick degenerate.
You and the Pope are turds. You have been constipated in the rectum of
humanity for far too long. It is time to administer an enema to the
world so that you may both drop through the anus into the toilet bowel,
where you both belong so that you may both be flushed away into the
sewer of history. Let us open the window so that your stink may
dissipate and trouble the human race no longer.

--
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481

W.T.S.

Jan 21, 2011, 1:19:47 PM1/21/11
In article <392jj6d79t5d97ee8...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
That won't work anymore.

> The dukester, American-Turd.
> *****
> "The Mass is the most perfect form of constipating the mind of the
> congragation with the hardened stools of Catholic thought. Once so
> constipated, the minds of the congration will become weakened and
> sickened until they do as they are told by the Church. With each
> mass, the impactation of Catholic thought shall harden and expand
> until no
> other thought process is possible. This perfect form of mental
> constipation is the highest objective of the Catholic religious
> process. Therefore, let us continue to fill the minds of the
> congragation with stiff, hard stools of Catholic doctrine until there
> is room for nothing else, and no way to expel the turds of our
> teachings!"

SkyEyes

Jan 21, 2011, 2:33:25 PM1/21/11
On Jan 21, 10:18 am, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 16:13:31 -0800 (PST), SkyEyes <skyey...@cox.net> wrote:
> >On Jan 17, 10:23 pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> >> We'll never truly be a free people until the rights of the unborn are
> >> recognized as inalienable human and civil rights
>
> >The unborn have no civil rights.  In order to qualify as a person, you
> >first have to be born.
>
> Nobody said civil rights, dummy.  He said rights as a human being, and yes, the
> unborn are violated by people like you.
>
> >Better you should worry about the rights of people who already exist.
> >Like, for instance, women.
>
> There's a reason you are (woe)man.

Yes, there is: the sperm that united with my mother's egg carried an
X-chromosome instead of a Y-chromosome.

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox

Conan the bacterium

Jan 21, 2011, 2:56:45 PM1/21/11
On Jan 21, 10:18 am, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 16:13:31 -0800 (PST), SkyEyes <skyey...@cox.net> wrote:
> >On Jan 17, 10:23 pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> >> We'll never truly be a free people until the rights of the unborn are
> >> recognized as inalienable human and civil rights

<>

> >The unborn have no civil rights.  In order to qualify as a person, you
> >first have to be born.

<>

> Nobody said civil rights, dummy.

"Nobody said civil rights".... PFFFFFFTT!

Say, Duke, what's the Subject: of this thread?

And who's the "nobody" who started
the thread by claiming, among other
things:

We'll never truly be a free people until
the rights of the unborn are recognized
as inalienable human and civil rights

"Nobody said civil rights, dummy" indeed....

conan

Alan Ferris

Jan 21, 2011, 3:35:49 PM1/21/11
On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 07:28:16 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 18:21:28 -0600, "Sanders Kaufman" <bu...@kaufman.net> wrote:
>
>>"duke" <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in message
>>
>>> Which mean that if your are a practicing abortion supporter, you should
>>> bend
>>> over, stick your head between your legs, and kill your butt goodbye.
>>> Satan is
>>> looking forward to your eminent arrival.
>>
>>Eminent - that's funny.
>
>My spell checker is on vacation this week.

More like your brain is on vacation.

--
Ferrit

()'.'.'()
( (T) )
( ) . ( )
(")_(")

Virgil

Jan 21, 2011, 4:20:43 PM1/21/11
In article <brfjj61480ma7alvv...@4ax.com>,
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> He's your boy friend. I don't follow him.

Your Jesus is no friend of mine

A Nony Mouse

Jan 21, 2011, 4:24:50 PM1/21/11
In article <9tfjj6tevlb1oen63...@4ax.com>,
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 16:13:31 -0800 (PST), SkyEyes <skye...@cox.net>
> wrote:
>
> >On Jan 17, 10:23 pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> >> We'll never truly be a free people until the rights of the unborn
> >> are recognized as inalienable human and civil rights
> >
> >The unborn have no civil rights. In order to qualify as a person,
> >you first have to be born.
>
> Nobody said civil rights, dummy. He said rights as a human being,
> and yes, the unborn are violated by people like you.

Curious that "J"'s quote ends with the words "civil rights" if no one
said them.

What about the equally valid civil rights of all those sperm cells then?

> >Better you should worry about the rights of people who already
> >exist. Like, for instance, women.
>
> There's a reason you are (woe)man.

Not as woeful as Duke who can't even get his ball on a string correct!

A Nony Mouse

Jan 21, 2011, 4:26:46 PM1/21/11
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 17:46:37 -0600, "W.T.S." <m1...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> >In article <93ghj6pp64gki2c3h...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
> >@cox.net says...

> >> It's a human life, and you will likely endure the fires of hell unless you
> >> repent.
>
> >Ok, I repent of God belief, Bible belief, and Jesus belief.
>
> Are you sure "repent" is the right word?

Le mot juste!

> >> That leaves you out.
>
> >As long as I believe in the decency of abortion, I'm a decent person.
> >You and the Pope are sick degenerates.
>
> Decency?? You are a sick degenerate.

Not by comparison to your lot!

duke

Jan 21, 2011, 4:28:40 PM1/21/11
On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 12:06:56 -0600, "W.T.S." <m1...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>In article <v62jj6dkb64qlllte...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
>@cox.net says...
>>
>> On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 17:46:37 -0600, "W.T.S." <m1...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>
>> >In article <93ghj6pp64gki2c3h...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
>> >@cox.net says...

>> >Ok, I repent of God belief, Bible belief, and Jesus belief.
>>
>> Are you sure "repent" is the right word?
>Ok, I renounce, denounce, and repudiate God, the bible and Jesus Christ.
>I cast them out into the darkness. May they never curse anyone else
>again.

Hey, you're committing spiritual suicide, but it's our free choice.

>> >As long as I believe in the decency of abortion, I'm a decent person.
>> >You and the Pope are sick degenerates.

>> Decency?? You are a sick degenerate.

>You and the Pope are turds. You have been constipated in the rectum of
>humanity for far too long. It is time to administer an enema to the
>world so that you may both drop through the anus into the toilet bowel,
>where you both belong so that you may both be flushed away into the
>sewer of history. Let us open the window so that your stink may
>dissipate and trouble the human race no longer.

Haahaahaa. stinky loves it when you talk dirty.

The dukester, American-American
*****

Wisely Non-Theist

Jan 21, 2011, 4:29:33 PM1/21/11
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 17:43:26 -0600, "W.T.S." <m1...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> >In article <ktfhj612bd23sit19...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
> >@cox.net says...

> >Bull shit! It's just tissue. No baby dies in any abortion. And stop
> >trying to manipulate us with your false myths, they don't work anymore.
>
> The fires of hell are being fueled more and more as the degenerates that
> support
> abortion step into the line waiting for the train ride to hell.

There is no more unequivocal objective physical evidence for there being
any hell than there is of their being any heaven or any gods, namely
none at all!

duke

Jan 21, 2011, 4:29:42 PM1/21/11
On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:33:25 -0800 (PST), SkyEyes <skye...@cox.net> wrote:

>On Jan 21, 10:18 am, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
>>
>> >The unborn have no civil rights.  In order to qualify as a person, you
>> >first have to be born.
>>
>> Nobody said civil rights, dummy.  He said rights as a human being, and yes, the
>> unborn are violated by people like you.
>>
>> >Better you should worry about the rights of people who already exist.
>> >Like, for instance, women.
>>
>> There's a reason you are (woe)man.
>
>Yes, there is: the sperm that united with my mother's egg carried an
>X-chromosome instead of a Y-chromosome.

You are a (woe)man.

Virgil

Jan 21, 2011, 4:30:23 PM1/21/11
In article <le2jj6puq34ad6md0...@4ax.com>,
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 18:21:28 -0600, "Sanders Kaufman" <bu...@kaufman.net>
> wrote:
>
> >"duke" <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in message
> >
> >> Which mean that if your are a practicing abortion supporter, you should
> >> bend
> >> over, stick your head between your legs, and kill your butt goodbye.
> >> Satan is
> >> looking forward to your eminent arrival.
> >
> >Eminent - that's funny.
>
> My spell checker is on vacation this week.

Your mind is on vacation always!

duke

Jan 21, 2011, 4:31:31 PM1/21/11
On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:56:45 -0800 (PST), Conan the bacterium
<deinococcus...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jan 21, 10:18�am, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
>>

><>
>
>> >The unborn have no civil rights. �In order to qualify as a person, you
>> >first have to be born.
>

><>
>
>> Nobody said civil rights, dummy. �
>
>"Nobody said civil rights".... PFFFFFFTT!
>Say, Duke, what's the Subject: of this thread?

That human life is human life form the moment of conception to the moment of
natural death.

>And who's the "nobody" who started
>the thread by claiming, among other
>things:

I advanced the thread to a higher level.

> We'll never truly be a free people until
> the rights of the unborn are recognized
> as inalienable human and civil rights

>"Nobody said civil rights, dummy" indeed....

Hey, I'm with you. Haahaahaa.

Syd

Jan 21, 2011, 4:39:58 PM1/21/11
On Jan 21, 8:24 am, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 17:46:37 -0600, "W.T.S." <m...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> >In article <93ghj6pp64gki2c3h6jkcsij0mv3qhi...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
> >@cox.net says...

> >> It's a human life, and you will likely endure the fires of hell unless you
> >> repent.
> >Ok, I repent of God belief, Bible belief, and Jesus belief.
>
> Are you sure "repent" is the right word?

> >> That leaves you out.
> >As long as I believe in the decency of abortion, I'm a decent person.
> >You and the Pope are sick degenerates.
>
> Decency??  You are a sick degenerate.

Fuck you, Dork. You are as indecent as anyone can get, asshole.

PDW

Syd

Jan 21, 2011, 4:42:35 PM1/21/11
On Jan 21, 8:28 am, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 18:21:28 -0600, "Sanders Kaufman" <bu...@kaufman.net> wrote:
> >"duke" <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote in message

> >> Which mean that if your are a practicing abortion supporter, you should
> >> bend
> >> over, stick your head between your legs, and kill your butt goodbye.
> >> Satan is
> >> looking forward to your eminent arrival.
>
> >Eminent - that's funny.
>
> My spell checker is on vacation this week.

Just as well, since your intellect is on a permanent vacation.

PDW

Syd

Jan 21, 2011, 4:44:18 PM1/21/11
On Jan 21, 12:18 pm, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 16:13:31 -0800 (PST), SkyEyes <skyey...@cox.net> wrote:
> >On Jan 17, 10:23 pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> >> We'll never truly be a free people until the rights of the unborn are
> >> recognized as inalienable human and civil rights
>
> >The unborn have no civil rights.  In order to qualify as a person, you
> >first have to be born.
>
> Nobody said civil rights, dummy.  He said rights as a human being, and yes, the
> unborn are violated by people like you.

Still wrong, woman-hating bigot Earl Webber.

> >Better you should worry about the rights of people who already exist.
> >Like, for instance, women.
>
> There's a reason you are (woe)man.

Yeah, well, she's under no obligation to obey the likes of you
(Fortunately).

PDW

Syd

Jan 21, 2011, 4:45:54 PM1/21/11
On Jan 21, 3:35 pm, Alan Ferris <hairy.fer...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 07:28:16 -0600, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> >On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 18:21:28 -0600, "Sanders Kaufman" <bu...@kaufman.net> wrote:
>
> >>"duke" <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote in message

> >>Eminent - that's funny.
>
> >My spell checker is on vacation this week.
>
> More like your brain is on vacation.

Permanent one, in fact.

(That's what I get for not reading the rest of the thread...)

PDW

Syd

Jan 21, 2011, 4:47:50 PM1/21/11
On Jan 21, 4:31 pm, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:56:45 -0800 (PST), Conan the bacterium
>

> <deinococcus0radiodur...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> ><>

> ><>
>
> >> Nobody said civil rights, dummy.
>
> >"Nobody said civil rights"....  PFFFFFFTT!
> >Say, Duke, what's the Subject: of this thread?
>
> That human life is human life form the moment of conception to the moment of
> natural death.

No.

> >And who's the "nobody" who started
> >the thread by claiming, among other
> >things:
>
> I advanced the thread to a higher level.

In your dreams.
In fact, you lower the intellectual level of a thread just by joining.

> >    We'll never truly be a free people until
> >    the rights of the unborn are recognized
> >    as inalienable human and civil rights
> >"Nobody said civil rights, dummy" indeed....
>
> Hey, I'm with you.  Haahaahaa.

Bullshit.

PDW

Andrew W

Jan 21, 2011, 4:56:09 PM1/21/11

> On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:56:45 -0800 (PST), Conan the bacterium
> <deinococcus...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Jan 21, 10:18 am, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
>>>

>><>

>><>
>>
>>> Nobody said civil rights, dummy.
>>
>>"Nobody said civil rights".... PFFFFFFTT!
>>Say, Duke, what's the Subject: of this thread?
>
> That human life is human life form the moment of conception to the moment
> of
> natural death.

If two teenagers accidentally conceive in the back seat of a car then
there's no law that says that the fetus must be brought into the world,
especially if it won't be properly cared for. In fact its better off not
coming into this world of suffering and pain.

>>And who's the "nobody" who started
>>the thread by claiming, among other
>>things:
>
> I advanced the thread to a higher level.

Lol!

elizabeth

Jan 21, 2011, 5:22:47 PM1/21/11
On Jan 20, 3:08 pm, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 10:47:10 -0800 (PST), elizabeth <efran...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:

> >On Jan 20, 5:24 am, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:

> >> Only for you murderers.  And then satan gets his hands on you.
> >"Woman?  What woman?"
> >And since abortion was common when the bible was written and the bible
> >says that you have not the right to declare god's intent . .. looks
> >like El Satan has a room booked for you.l

Wrong again.

> Not a chance.  Abortion was not "common" at all until feminazi showed up
> demanding their rights.

See _eves herbs_ by John Riddle and the analysis of Numbers 5:11-31 in
the Anchor Ref bible by Baruch Levine.
Both sources easily obtained.

> You have clearly never understood that God said a) do not kill, and 2) you treat
> my son the same way you treat the littlest of his.

Nope. More like "don't murder for no good reason (financial gain)"

> Which mean that if your are a practicing abortion supporter, you should bend
> over, stick your head between your legs, and kill your butt goodbye.  Satan is
> looking forward to your eminent arrival.

Prove it.

It is loading more messages.