Re: When will the next production be?

Message has been deleted

Bartholomew Simpson

Nov 5, 2016, 11:33:43 AM11/5/16
to alphagrip
My best guess would be never, but I hope that I'm wrong.

Have you tried writing to them at  In...@AlphaGrip.com ?

The last message from the president, found here http://www.alphagrips.com/message.html wasn't exactly optimistic and since there has been no follow-up message or news, that's where I'm coming up with the never estimate.

Bart

On Friday, November 4, 2016 at 2:11:22 PM UTC-4, Robert Simione wrote:
Hello! Does anyone know when the next production of alphagrips will be? I can't find them on sale ANYWHERE, not even second hand!

Thanks :)
Robert

asciimo

Nov 5, 2016, 11:39:46 AM11/5/16
to alphagrip
Hi, Robert. I have a wired AlphaGrip in excellent condition I can sell you.

Nandan Bagchee

Nov 6, 2016, 5:52:36 AM11/6/16
to alph...@googlegroups.com

Out of curiosity what made you choose the grip?

On Nov 5, 2016 11:39 PM, "asciimo" <asc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, Robert. I have a wired AlphaGrip in excellent condition I can sell you.

Juozas Urbonas

Nov 6, 2016, 12:06:47 PM11/6/16
to alphagrip
I would like to buy one to. Preferably in Europe.

Juozas

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Juan Manuel Coronado Zúñiga

Nov 7, 2016, 3:39:37 PM11/7/16
to alph...@googlegroups.com
FYI - Mike actually updated the message board at http://www.alphagrips.com/message.html yesterday (11/6/2016) after an over 2-year hiatus, and it looks like great news are coming for the Grip...

Let's keep an eye on it.

Cheers,

--
JM

On Sun, Nov 6, 2016 at 12:17 PM, Robert Simione <bobb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Nandan,

I've always felt the most comfortable position to type would be to somehow have the keyboard on a ball-like thing in my lap, kind of like a videogame controller. Alphagrip is the only game in town for that :)

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "alphagrip" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/alphagrip.