household income report in new ads api

Zhi

Jun 25, 2019, 5:28:40 PM6/25/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
we would like to fetch the household income report, but can't find any api in the new google ads api can do that.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 26, 2019, 3:49:10 AM6/26/19
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Zhi,

Retrieving the household income statistics is currently not supported in the Google Ads API. For now, you may follow our blog for announcements.

Thanks and regards,
Peter
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UCZUjS:ref

cv

Aug 12, 2019, 6:47:37 AM8/12/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

Is this data available now?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Aug 13, 2019, 10:21:45 AM8/13/19
to chirag....@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chirag,

Yes, you may use the campaign_criterion and ad_group_criterion resources to pull the income range data. Could you please give this a try and let me know if you have any issues?

Thanks,
Bharani, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UCZUjS:ref

cv

Aug 14, 2019, 6:58:38 AM8/14/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello Bharani,

No this will only provide me criteria and not statistics for the criteria.
Like Adwords API has Criteria Performance Report which will give me statistics at criteria level.

this campaign_criterion and ad_group_criterion is not providing metrics or segments data.

Thanks,

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Aug 14, 2019, 3:11:02 PM8/14/19
to chirag....@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chirag,

I'm afraid, the metrics data is not yet supported for the Income criteria. I have raised a feature request to the team regarding this. Please keep an eye on our blog for more updates.

James Nixon

Jan 21, 2020, 4:43:02 PM1/21/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
any update on this?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jan 21, 2020, 5:25:08 PM1/21/20
to jni...@condati.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hello James,

I am Nikisha from Google Ads API Team. Please allow me to support your concerns in the absence of my colleague Bharani.

We currently do not have any update on this feature request or any timeline to share when this feature will be available. Please keep an eye on our blog post for future updates related to this. Let us know if you have any additional concerns.

Regards,
Nikisha Patel, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UCZUjS:ref

James Nixon

Jan 21, 2020, 6:36:17 PM1/21/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Will you confirm that this feature does in fact NOT EXIST? I want to make sure i am not the one in error.

Being able to report on Household income as part of demographic data as presented in the "Adwords UI" through the "Google ADS UI"

Thanks,

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jan 22, 2020, 10:56:59 AM1/22/20
to jni...@condati.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi James,

Yes, the required metrics data is indeed not supported for the Income criteria and our team is already aware of this concern. Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Nikisha Patel, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UCZUjS:ref

cv

Mar 4, 2020, 8:01:03 AM3/4/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Is this data available now?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Mar 4, 2020, 9:41:29 AM3/4/20
to chirag....@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

With regards to your concern, the data is still not available via API. We currently do have any timeline to share on the availability of this feature request. Please keep an eye on our blog post for future updates and announcement related to this.

Regards,
Nikisha Patel, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UCZUjS:ref

James Nixon

Mar 4, 2020, 9:57:31 AM3/4/20
to Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod, chirag....@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Will you please inform us as to the reason why it is not included? it seems like a pretty basic function of an API to match the data in the UI. We are currently able to get the information from the UI only.

Looking forward to your response,

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/wIl2g000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000Q6OBGL00yXQ3oTZVTYSd30elfkqthg%40sfdc.net.

--

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.