get asterisk values in adhearsion

Marcel Schlimper

Oct 25, 2014, 5:58:39 PM10/25/14
to adhea...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

is it possible the get a variable set in the asterisk extension.conf inside of a call in adhearsion?

I have a extension with some logic that set a var to a value:

exten => 1,n,Set(CODE=1)

Inside of my Adhearsion CallController I need this value to make the right to make the right choice in the application.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks.

Marcel

Ben Langfeld

Oct 25, 2014, 10:10:20 PM10/25/14
to adhea...@googlegroups.com
The adhearsion-asterisk plugin includes a #get_variable method for exactly this.

Thanks.

Marcel

Marcel Schlimper

Oct 26, 2014, 3:59:14 AM10/26/14