Can anyone help with an Owners Manual?

Otis Florence

Nov 12, 2017, 8:19:52 AM11/12/17
to Beneteau Owners
Hello,
I have a Beneteau Oceanis 473 2004 and can't seem to find a manual anywhere online.
Any help would be much appreciated. Free would be ideal.
Cheers!

AT&T Online Services

Nov 12, 2017, 8:52:26 AM11/12/17
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
mistake here it is

--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

B473 Owners Manual.pdf

Otis Florence

Nov 28, 2017, 4:27:11 PM11/28/17
to Beneteau Owners
Thank you so much!!!

Otis Florence

Nov 28, 2017, 5:10:30 PM11/28/17
to Beneteau Owners
On further inspection this file is close but I was hoping to find the three cabin three head configuration. Although I'm guessing its fairly similar the additional head adds another level of complexity. Any help would be great if you happen to have it.
Cheers,
Otis

Glide2277

Dec 23, 2017, 1:27:17 AM12/23/17
to Beneteau Owners
Thanks very much---very nice thing to have...mk