Cant jump to next page in search result

petoeah poejangga

Jul 20, 2013, 10:29:16 PM7/20/13
to ze...@googlegroups.com
Assalamu'alaikum

i really cant find the way to jump to another page in search result, i'm using mac and using the latest version of zekr (x64)
zekr result mention that 4 pages in total .. but i can see just 1st page and really dont know how to jump to next pages...

please inform me the way.. and if this a bug.. please take note of it and i hope youll solved it asap...

jazakumullahu khairan, wa asykurukum.... wallahi uhibbukum fillah..

assalamu'alaikum

Ali Rastegar

Jul 21, 2013, 4:18:53 PM7/21/13
to ze...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

If I remember correctly, the next/back buttons for search results appear below the sidebar, right under the "Sort By: ...".

Mohsen Saboorian

Jul 22, 2013, 1:25:48 AM7/22/13
to Zekr Group
Salaamun Alaikum wr,

I'm not sure, but this can happen when you are using Zekr in a If righ-to-left langauge in Linux or OS X where SWT doesn't support RTL completely. Try changing your language to English, and send us an screenshot if the problem resists.

Regards,
Mohsen