wxwidget hotkeys

Andre F

Dec 20, 2022, 4:05:23 AM12/20/22
to wx-u...@googlegroups.com

I would like to create hotkeys for a couple of the buttons in my program.  I see something that looks like what I want, but it looks like it might be only for the menu stuff.

Are hotkeys available for wxbuttons in C++ wxwidgets?

If so, can someone point me in the right direction?

Regards,

Eric Jensen

Dec 20, 2022, 4:25:53 AM12/20/22
to Andre F
Hello Andre,

Tuesday, December 20, 2022, 10:05:10 AM, you wrote:

AF> I would like to create hotkeys for a couple of the buttons in my program.
AF> I see something that looks like what I want, but it looks like it might be
AF> only for the menu stuff.

AF> Are hotkeys available for wxbuttons in C++ wxwidgets?

AF> If so, can someone point me in the right direction?

Check wxAcceleratorTable:
https://docs.wxwidgets.org/trunk/classwx_accelerator_table.html

Regards,
Eric

Andre F

Dec 21, 2022, 7:17:16 PM12/21/22
to wx-u...@googlegroups.com

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you.  That worked thanks!  Please close the case.

Regards

--
Please read https://www.wxwidgets.org/support/mlhowto.htm before posting.