June meeting?

Matt Youell

Jun 22, 2021, 1:06:56 AM6/22/21
to westside...@googlegroups.com
It's been pointed out to me that this is Westsiders week. Unfortunately for me, Thursday is St. Jean Baptiste Day and I won't be able to attend. However I do recommend those of you on the actual West Side get together in physical reality and hit some food carts or whatnot. :)

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Jun 22, 2021, 1:40:02 AM6/22/21
to WestsideProggers
Thursday sounds good to me ... it's supposed to be under 90 degrees

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 10:06 PM Matt Youell <ma...@newmoniclabs.com> wrote:

> It's been pointed out to me that this is Westsiders week. Unfortunately for me, Thursday is St. Jean Baptiste Day and I won't be able to attend. However I do recommend those of you on the actual West Side get together in physical reality and hit some food carts or whatnot. :)

Borasky Research Journal https://www.znmeb.mobi

Markovs of the world, unite! You have nothing to lose but your chains!

Tom Harke

Jun 22, 2021, 11:49:20 PM6/22/21
to westside...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to meet at food carts or whatnot. I've had enough zoom

Phil Tomson

Jun 23, 2021, 1:48:59 PM6/23/21
to westside...@googlegroups.com

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Jun 23, 2021, 2:50:58 PM6/23/21
to WestsideProggers
Yup ... I forget ... do they take plastic or do I need to get some cash?
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/westsideproggers/CAHLxpDBCg4c4DxzhGfdmEdUH%3DqEXN6oFE06M_ZdR07gnnGNeeA%40mail.gmail.com.

Phil Tomson

Jun 23, 2021, 2:55:20 PM6/23/21
to westside...@googlegroups.com