Tech Advice

Jeffrey Bateman

Jan 7, 2023, 7:27:09 AM1/7/23
to vint...@googlegroups.com
I was looking thru some old emails and documents and fount tech advice from Bill May in 2000. Was restoring 70 bug at the time. I remember Bill was a walking encyclopedia on VW’s and went out of his way to help me and others with questions.

Ray Yoder

Jan 7, 2023, 9:39:46 AM1/7/23
to vint...@googlegroups.com, Jeffrey Bateman
I often think of Bill. We (VW community) suffered a huge loss but heaven gained an incredible unselfish mechanic and  friend

On Sat, Jan 7, 2023 at 7:27 AM, Jeffrey Bateman