瀏覽次數:29 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Gordon Zar

未讀,
2024年4月14日 下午4:49:304月14日
收件者:v...@vim.org
Hello,
Today I wanted to create an account at vim.org to upload a plugin I made.

But I am stopped by this message upon sending a request to create an account:

POST has been used more than 500 times within 5 hours. Assuming bot
attack. Retry again later. If you continue having trouble write to the
mailing list.

Someone in the IRC suggested to use a different IP but In my country
the ISPs dont change IPs so frequently.

I'd prefer not to use a vpn just to sign up.
Thanks for your help.

Christian Brabandt

未讀,
2024年4月15日 清晨7:59:214月15日
收件者:vim...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
thanks for reaching out, but I am unsure what you want me to do here.
I'd prefer if I can keep the rate limit, since it is there for a reason.
I don't know what else to suggest.

Thanks,
Christian
--
Virtue is a relative term.
-- Spock, "Friday's Child", stardate 3499.1

Gordon Zar

未讀,
2024年4月15日 上午11:13:304月15日
收件者:vim...@googlegroups.com

> ---

Hello,
The issue seems to have resolved itself. I guess this was an issue
with my ISP and our shared IPs.
Thanks for letting me know.
回覆所有人
回覆作者