Re: [EXTERNAL] re Rushford

Folpe, Andrew L., M.D.

Apr 10, 2021, 6:51:25 PM4/10/21
to E Borgnes, Velo Club, ksch...@rochestermn.gov
830?

I am not at all certain that bakery is open, or open at that time. There is a Kwik trip in Rushford. I’d recommend getting what you need beforehand though if you want anything special.

###################################

Andrew Folpe

> On Apr 10, 2021, at 5:03 PM, E Borgnes <e.b...@mac.com> wrote:
>
> How about for a roll-out at 0830? Or 0900? That’ll give us a bit more time for the drive and maybe for a coffee and bathroom stop beforehand. I’m picking up John on the way so I’ve got a 3 hr drive to Rushford.
>
> There might be a couple more guys coming down from Minneapolis to join us - one of them,Slater Crosby, our age, has been a friend of mine for 30 yrs. He’s going to ask his wife for permission when she gets home from somewhere. He just got back from a week riding in moab and then left the next am for a week of riding in Bentonville.
>
> I’ll be driving over with John Zajda. He’s our age. He and I are doing the DK 200 in June. I think I already mentioned that.
>
> Weather forecast looks ok from what I see. I’m going to try to roll in to Rushford as early as I can assuming the bakery is open
>
> EB

Luke Russell

Apr 11, 2021, 8:47:48 AM4/11/21
to folpe....@mayo.edu, E Borgnes, Velo Club, ksch...@rochestermn.gov
I’ll see you there, 8:30. en route to rushford! Looking forward to it :)

LR