How do I install vagrant scp plugin in offline mode

Yogesh Sharma

Dec 18, 2015, 1:48:20 PM12/18/15
to Vagrant
I am in DMZ zone and not having access to Internet. How do I install different plugin in such environment?

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera

Dec 18, 2015, 11:03:14 PM12/18/15
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
Hello

You can download the file:

https://rubygems.org/downloads/vagrant-scp-0.5.0.gem

Then install like this:

Alvaros-Mini:~ kikitux$ vagrant plugin install vagrant-scp-0.5.0.gem
Installing the 'vagrant-scp-0.5.0.gem' plugin. This can take a few minutes...
Installed the plugin 'vagrant-scp (0.5.0)'!
Alvaros-Mini:~ kikitux$ vagrant plugin list | grep scp
vagrant-scp (0.5.0)

Thanks
Alvaro.

On Sat, Dec 19, 2015 at 7:48 AM, Yogesh Sharma <yogesh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am in DMZ zone and not having access to Internet. How do I install
> different plugin in such environment?

> "Vagrant" group.
> email to vagrant-up+...@googlegroups.com.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/8b217cc9-91fc-4d40-8bc8-366553b5f96b%40googlegroups.com.

Yogesh Sharma

Dec 19, 2015, 4:30:13 AM12/19/15
to Vagrant
Thanks for your input. Yes I tried this but didn't got success. I am on Windows 7

Any ruby library need to be downloaded? ?

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera

Dec 19, 2015, 7:45:54 PM12/19/15
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
can you share debug logs?

in cmd.exe

set VAGRANT_LOG=debug

in bash/git/bash

export VAGRANT_LOG=debug

then

vagrant plugin install

That will show more info

can you sahre that log in a gist?  gitst.github.com

Thanks
Alvaro.

On Sat, Dec 19, 2015 at 10:30 PM, Yogesh Sharma <yogesh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for your input.  Yes I tried this but didn't got success. I am on Windows 7

Any ruby library need to be downloaded? ?

IRC: #vagrant on Freenode

Yogesh Sharma

Dec 20, 2015, 12:33:12 PM12/20/15
to Vagrant