Wiimote with nunchuck

Marco Zonta

Oct 15, 2019, 1:03:14 AM10/15/19
to Unijoysticle
Hi,

Is nunchuck also in the plans? Would be nice to use the analogue stick! So far wiimote works great, but I really like analogue sticks!

Ricardo Quesada

Oct 15, 2019, 11:32:22 AM10/15/19
to Marco Zonta, Unijoysticle
Hi Marco,

Nunchuck is currently not supported. But it should be relatively easy to support it (once I get one).

On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 10:03 PM Marco Zonta <mark...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Is nunchuck also in the plans? Would be nice to use the analogue stick! So far wiimote works great, but I really like analogue sticks!

Marco Zonta

Ricardo Quesada

Oct 20, 2019, 9:02:24 PM10/20/19
to Marco Zonta, Unijoysticle
Hi Marco,
I've just ordered a Nunchuck. Assuming the Nunchuck works, I might be able to have a new firmware that supports it a few weeks after it arrives.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/unijoysticle/f21f76a0-6de0-4969-a4bf-64bfb5dcf6b6%40googlegroups.com.

Marco Zonta

Ricardo Quesada

Dec 8, 2019, 12:11:56 AM12/8/19
to Marco Zonta, Unijoysticle
Hi Marco,

I implemented Niitendo Switch (firmware v0.5-rc0) and Wii Nunchuk
(firmware v0.5-rc1)support. Firmware v0.5-rc0 is already released.
I'll release v0.5-rc1 next weekend.

I'll publish it in the forum:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/unijoysticle

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 1:57 PM Marco Zonta <mark...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Great!
>
> Il giorno lunedì 21 ottobre 2019 03:02:24 UTC+2, Ricardo Quesada ha scritto:
>>
>> Hi Marco,
>> I've just ordered a Nunchuck. Assuming the Nunchuck works, I might be able to have a new firmware that supports it a few weeks after it arrives.
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 15, 2019 at 12:41 PM Marco Zonta <mark...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Great! Hope to have it impemented! thanks!

Marco Zonta

Dec 14, 2019, 2:23:23 PM12/14/19
to Unijoysticle
Great upgrade thanks a lot!